UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Rewarding a Dog
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shepherd_
UKC Forum Member

Rewarding a Dog

Best ways of rewarding a dog in the summer?

Do you guys just knock coons out to them or do you used different ways of reward?

Trying to put a little more drive in my dog. It's been about 40-50 trees since I've knocked one out. She just seems to be acting weird the last couple weeks. Not sure if she's sick or if she just needs a couple coon. I also thought about laying her up a few weeks, but hate to do that with so many hunts coming up.

She goes to the vet this week to get checked out. Something has changed in her the last couple weeks and I can't figure out what it is.

Let me know what you guys think.

NITE CH 'PR' FLINT STICK II.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2019 02:45 PM
Shepherd_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shepherd_ Click here to Send Shepherd_ a Private Message Click Here to Email Shepherd_ Find more posts by Shepherd_ Add Shepherd_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If you have a good dog and "something" just changes, take them to the vet or just go ahead and start them on Doxy. All of the coons in the world and 4 weeks of rest won't cure them.

Old Post 07-31-2019 03:02 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sgraves
UKC Forum Member

Every time I have a female act weird, she fixing to come in heat.

Old Post 07-31-2019 03:45 PM
Sgraves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sgraves Click here to Send Sgraves a Private Message Click Here to Email Sgraves Find more posts by Sgraves Add Sgraves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sgraves
Every time I have a female act weird, she fixing to come in heat.
That's what I was thinking.

Old Post 07-31-2019 05:39 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

Mine only get fur during the season, I always just praised them up when leaving if they had the coon

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 07-31-2019 07:02 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

Back in the late 80's my brother-in-law put a coonhide on a nerf football. Would clap his hands like a rifle shot then throw hide into low branchs of tree and the dogs were all over it when it hit the ground. Course he was hunting redbones. Richard might want to try that so won't get his show dogs scarred.

Old Post 08-01-2019 12:59 AM
lblhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lblhunter Click here to Send lblhunter a Private Message Find more posts by lblhunter Add lblhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

Work with no pay?

Would you keep going to work and not getting paid? IMO they need one every once in a while. I'd say every 15-20 coons id knock one out. That's just my thought though, every dog is different and quirky in their own way.

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 08-01-2019 02:36 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

I never put a coon down outside of hunting season. Most of my dogs have always treed just as well for a petting as they do for a coon. I had one that was very accurate if you did not put coons out to him and started slick treeing if you did.

Old Post 08-01-2019 02:45 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

I agree with Autumn & Bill

Coondogs aren't stupid. They live to please their owners. A good praising and petting up a dog goes lot further than you might think. Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 08-01-2019 03:32 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Re: I agree with Autumn & Bill

quote:
Originally posted by robgregory
Coondogs aren't stupid. They live to please their owners. A good praising and petting up a dog goes lot further than you might think. Rob

Agree. I have heard the "would you work if you weren't getting paid" thing about 10,000 times. IMO treeing coon for dogs isn't work and they aren't expecting or demanding a reward for doing it. They do it because that is what their brain and breeding is programmed to do. If getting a good hound was as easy as a stimulus and reward system there wouldn't be any emphasis on breeding or thousands of coons shot out to dogs that never get any better.

Dogs can't count. They don't know if they have treed 10 coon or 100 coon and not got one shot out. You turn them loose and they do what they do.....it aint like you don't shoot one in a while and they form a picket line and go on strike.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 08-01-2019 04:51 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: I agree with Autumn & Bill

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Ashbaugh
Agree. I have heard the "would you work if you weren't getting paid" thing about 10,000 times. IMO treeing coon for dogs isn't work and they aren't expecting or demanding a reward for doing it. They do it because that is what their brain and breeding is programmed to do. If getting a good hound was as easy as a stimulus and reward system there wouldn't be any emphasis on breeding or thousands of coons shot out to dogs that never get any better.

Dogs can't count. They don't know if they have treed 10 coon or 100 coon and not got one shot out. You turn them loose and they do what they do.....it aint like you don't shoot one in a while and they form a picket line and go on strike.

A horse is bred and trained to ride. You every tried to catch one that you ride the heck out of and never give any grain? They stop running up and sticking their nose in the halter. Most of these dogs are smarter than we give them credit for. The whole purpose is to kill coons. They were bred to run, tree, and have coons killed. You think in the 70's and 80's they weren't killing everything that climbed you are wrong.

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019 Spring SS Top 20
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 08-01-2019 05:09 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: I agree with Autumn & Bill

quote:
Originally posted by TylerOSU
A horse is bred and trained to ride. You every tried to catch one that you ride the heck out of and never give any grain? They stop running up and sticking their nose in the halter. Most of these dogs are smarter than we give them credit for. The whole purpose is to kill coons. They were bred to run, tree, and have coons killed. You think in the 70's and 80's they weren't killing everything that climbed you are wrong.

So when hides were $20-$30 a pop hunters were shooting un prime coons all summer to keep the dogs in shape for the winter when coon were prime? unlikely.

Look Tyler, if you have the coon and the time, get in those classifieds and pick up a bunch of $300 to $500 1 year old dogs that just need a few more paychecks.....you should be able to triple your money in about a month. Let me know how it works out for you.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 08-01-2019 05:17 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

How many bears or lions do you think big game dogs get shot to them out of season? Do they quit running? How may beaglers do you see toting a shotgun all summer feeding fur?

This whole "few more coons" thing has been a line for FOREVER. Does it hurt, probably not, does it help with a young learning dog? Maybe. Does a dog that is up and running need to chew on a dead coon to do what it does.....unlikely.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 08-01-2019 05:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I thought that coonhounds now are bred to get open quick and make trees?

Do high school and college football players get paid? Amateur golfers don't get paid yet the local golf courses are packed.

If I shot out 1 coon every 15 or 20 that would be 1 every 6 months.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-01-2019 at 05:28 PM

Old Post 08-01-2019 05:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I'm hunting a 14-month-old female now that just started treeing about 6 weeks ago. She hasn't seen a coon in over 3 months. For the last 6 weeks, she trees better every time I take her out. She treed two last night, alone. I didn't shoot either one.

Old Post 08-01-2019 05:38 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Vienna Sausage works good to. when my dogs do good pet them up and give them a Vienna sausage.

Old Post 08-01-2019 06:25 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

Ron- I would love to get in the classifieds and make a big ole profit. BUT many pups lack the one thing I HAVE to have and that's drive. I don't care if they run junk, catch skunks, cover, as long as they aren't laying around me after I cut them. Ill feed them coons IF they find themselves under them.

Shad- We all have our differences BUT if I was hunting a pup and it wasn't running and treeing by 10 or so months old its gone. Too many of them out there to wait until they are 2. maybe if you'd shown her some more coons she would have taken off quicker and you'd be ahead of the ballgame? And if she'd treed two by herself last night she probably would have gotten two coons killed to her.

Hides aren't worth anything as we know. I kill the same amount in the winter time as I do in the summer. The only time I'm reserved some is when the sows are milking.

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019 Spring SS Top 20
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 08-01-2019 06:43 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Anybody ever notice that the very best they have owned had a true hatred of coons? Like the dog took it as it's personal responsibility to eradicate the world of them and tree everyone he could possibly find regardless of conditions or terrain. This thread reminds of a dog Cheyenne owned called Spider which he will tell you to this day is still possibly the best he ever owned. Spider never or rarely ever had a coon shot out to him, he killed each one himself. Chey would climb the tree and knock the coon out or it would jump and Spider would quickly kill it and would carry it to the tailgate for you. During the off season this was a rarity but every now and then one would mysteriously fall out for him to take care of. He loved this reward more than any ear scratching though he aimed to please and loved his master to his dying day. It was a team effort between the two and something the dog knew. His ears didn't hang down like a typical hounds do they kinda stuck out from the side of his head from being so scared up. Back in the day MANY hunters didn't carry a gun they used this same method of climbing and the reward for the dog was to finish off the game themselves. There were alot of hunters that rarely hunted in the off season but waited until hides were good to start when late fall arrived with hide prices like they were many were harvested as income.
With no better way to put it the blood lust from the occasional kill puts a determination in dogs like nothing else can, you can see it in their demeanor and the true hatred of this game in their eyes and the love of going in search of them. No you don't have to shoot every coon in the woods but if your dog could talk he would tell you let me have one every now and then I'd rather have him than a Vienna sausage. Hunters are the best conservationist there are and know where coons may need thinned and where they need a larger population, if not nature will do it's thing through disease. There are several states with year around seasons for this reason. Many houndsman recognize when it is time to reward a pup or a young dog that just did it right or a seasoned hound to keep it at the top of it's game through this eradication mind set the natural coonhound has.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-01-2019 06:52 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Ron- I would love to get in the classifieds and make a big ole profit. BUT many pups lack the one thing I HAVE to have and that's drive. I don't care if they run junk, catch skunks, cover, as long as they aren't laying around me after I cut them. Ill feed them coons IF they find themselves under them.

Shad- We all have our differences BUT if I was hunting a pup and it wasn't running and treeing by 10 or so months old its gone. Too many of them out there to wait until they are 2. maybe if you'd shown her some more coons she would have taken off quicker and you'd be ahead of the ballgame? And if she'd treed two by herself last night she probably would have gotten two coons killed to her.

Hides aren't worth anything as we know. I kill the same amount in the winter time as I do in the summer. The only time I'm reserved some is when the sows are milking.

Tyler, I wasn't trying to tell you I had the best method for training pups. I was merely pointing out that if a dog is bred to tree, it will tree. If I killed every coon my dogs treed, she might have been treeing at 8 months old. That's not what this discussion is about. And she's never had a Vienna sausage.

Last edited by shadinc on 08-01-2019 at 07:09 PM

Old Post 08-01-2019 07:02 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildwilly0161
UKC Forum Member

Thyroid

When you get her to the vet I would make sure to have her Thyroid checked !! She's probably just getting ready to come into heat, However, in females, Thyroid issues can be very similar to changes in temperament during heat cycles, because they are both hormonal!
I have seen many broke Hounds change suddenly and Drastically due to thyroid issues. These Hounds can seem to change hunting styles overnight!!! I have seen a major rise in Thyroid issues over the last few years, in nearly all hunting breeds of Dog (extream athletes)!!!
I have seen these hormonal changes in Hounds, caused by switching feeds as well as a couple of other causes.
What is her age?
How did she hunt normally?
What specific changes in her hunt have you noticed?
What if any changes have you noticed in with her at home in the yard?
With this info. we'll be able to get her back on track!!!

ps. If I notice unusual changes in hunt during warmer months. The first thing I do is to remove their undercoat with a Blade/Toothed style comb! Many Coonhounds never lose their baby fur (undercoat) Rather it builds up year after year causing borderline overheating consistently as they age!!! This type of Overheating can mimic thyroid issues, as to much heat for too long lowers the production of the Same hormones.

Click link to see our Upcoming library Obedience Video !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtkiewjtvM

Home of Dual GR.CH. !! Bad Boy Brussel !!

GR.CH.GR.NITE.CH.BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST
(((((((One of the smartest coon hounds on the Face of the EARTH))))))) 40 verbal comands 20 hand signals !! Amazing In the Woods!!!!
Pm for DVD Video !!

Wild Willy's Way to Complete Coon Hound Control training system / Specializing in Coonhound Control and Scent Training Scent Hounds !!! With Positive Reinforcement Methods !!! Click the link to watch WildWilly'sWay to 10 minute Loading training- Quick Tip
https://youtu.be/zUa7hT7Tbgg See a Sneak Peek of our beliefs on Off Game Breaking with this link- Off game Breaking https://youtu.be/tVouPD95P9s

Old Post 08-01-2019 07:20 PM
wildwilly0161 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildwilly0161 Click here to Send wildwilly0161 a Private Message Click Here to Email wildwilly0161 Find more posts by wildwilly0161 Add wildwilly0161 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I don't want to assume anything but is it fair to say you have never trained one without shooting every coon they tree? I can't say I have never trained one shooting even a very small %.

Im not saying one way is right over the other, I am just wondering if you have had a bunch stop treeing coons if you didn't shoot them out and that is why you do it, or you just enjoy shooting coon. I know i do not, if it took me shooting 5 coon a week, I would quit.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 08-01-2019 08:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
With no better way to put it the blood lust from the occasional kill puts a determination in dogs like nothing else can, you can see it in their demeanor and the true hatred of this game in their eyes and the love of going in search of them.......

I have known some coon hunters that this description fits also.

Old Post 08-01-2019 08:39 PM
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

I guess my other question would be, How many hunt hours would you estimate that a dog can go without a coon shot down to it without an obvious change in its performance level?

In your experience do they need one an hour, one every 2 hours, one every 2 weeks or one a year to perform their best. Where is line of diminished returns?

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 08-01-2019 08:47 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I guess my other question would be, How many hunt hours would you estimate that a dog can go without a coon shot down to it without an obvious change in its performance level?

In your experience do they need one an hour, one every 2 hours, one every 2 weeks or one a year to perform their best. Where is line of diminished returns?

Unless I was flat out lied to which I don't think I was, a world champion went 3 years before becoming champ without a coon knocked out. According to the guy if you did gave him one the dog might look at it but that was it. I have a possum dog that's old enough to vote who has never been given one but he still loves to tree them.

Old Post 08-01-2019 09:08 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
I don't want to assume anything but is it fair to say you have never trained one without shooting every coon they tree? I can't say I have never trained one shooting even a very small %.

Im not saying one way is right over the other, I am just wondering if you have had a bunch stop treeing coons if you didn't shoot them out and that is why you do it, or you just enjoy shooting coon. I know i do not, if it took me shooting 5 coon a week, I would quit.

It has nothing to do with any of that how many, how often ect ect ect... it is that it is the ultimate reward for a dog. Should they get or need every coon no. That would be a good way to get your dog to return to trees when game was not given. There is a balance in everything. Do you need to give this ultimate reward some to help develope the strongest coon lust in a dog, yes. All prefer it to those sausages and a pat on the head. The best dogs typically have true hatred of coons not just the want to track and tree.

Note!! The estrus cycle does affect thyriod levels and is not a true reading when tested pre, during and right after as there are significant changes in all hormone levels. Also, the time of day blood levels are draw can have a significant effect on levels. They should be highest early morning, gradually taper off during the day with a slight rise into the night peaking again in the early morning hours, it is on a 24 hour cycle like many other things. This is all controlled by the brain and directly correlates to sunshine. You may find that dogs lacking natural light or replacement will have low levels also those that live in harsher winter environments will have lower levels in the winter months. So many vets are completely at odds on correct levels, levels of athletes compared to average humans and pooches.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-01-2019 10:01 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote