UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Clark's Tree Fiddling Snake
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Don, quite a few people have told me all about Snake. I did my research. And I found it amazing that no one had anything bad to say about him. When I finally got the chance, breeding to him was a no brainer.

JUST DIED YOUNG AND SEMEN GOT HUNG UP

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2018 06:53 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Farr
UKC Forum Member

I am right here Richard I will be calling you. Great idea man. Didn’t know there was Snake semen out there. Crossing Zack on Rusty females or Rusty on Zack females was something that work.

Old Post 09-05-2018 01:40 AM
Rob Farr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Farr Click here to Send Rob Farr a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Farr Add Rob Farr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deon Collins
UKC Forum Member

Wow

All I can say is wow. Why am I
Not surprised at this post. Richard your the man!

PR CH NITECH HTX Old Time Grit TSUNAMI (2 Win Toward Grand)
PR Old Time Grit Mystique (full sister to Tsunami)
PR Old Time Grit Slick (2 First RIP) (BANJoxHeidi)
NITECH Josie (Banjo III x Heidi)
PUP Rodeo Grit MaeB (GrNT May x Pigeon River Big Jim)
PUP RODEO GRIT LUNA (Penny x Pistol)

"If a dog can't tree a Coon by itself with out another dog or the owner walking it over a track it ain't a COONDOG".

"Without Grit You Can't Have A COONDOG"

Last edited by Deon Collins on 09-20-2018 at 02:00 AM

Old Post 09-20-2018 01:28 AM
Deon Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deon Collins Click here to Send Deon Collins a Private Message Click Here to Email Deon Collins Find more posts by Deon Collins Add Deon Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bjenks
UKC Forum Member

Snake Pups

“I finally got er done” Seriously?? You didn’t do ****, fact of the matter is you just got lucky. I hope they make you the best coon dogs out there. You deserve the best for all your hard work!!

(606) 585-4701
(270) 985-8558
rodeogritredbones@gmail.com

Old Post 09-20-2018 01:38 AM
bjenks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bjenks Click here to Send bjenks a Private Message Click Here to Email bjenks Find more posts by bjenks Add bjenks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Brett, look at the date on that first post, Jan of 2014. It didn't happen overnight. But you are right, I had a lot of help.

Old Post 09-20-2018 02:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CerberusTA
UKC Forum Member

Richard,

Looks like a real nice cross, congrats.

Old Post 09-28-2018 12:06 PM
CerberusTA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CerberusTA Click here to Send CerberusTA a Private Message Click Here to Email CerberusTA Find more posts by CerberusTA Add CerberusTA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only 30 more days.....

Old Post 09-30-2018 04:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.....

Old Post 07-25-2019 03:40 PM
CerberusTA
UKC Forum Member

I'm going to need you too slow down and wait until I'm rich, too many good crosses.

Old Post 07-25-2019 07:30 PM
CerberusTA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CerberusTA Click here to Send CerberusTA a Private Message Click Here to Email CerberusTA Find more posts by CerberusTA Add CerberusTA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Hmmmm! What female Richard?

Old Post 07-26-2019 01:41 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Just a young PR female that I had out in my backyard. Man with the semen wanted to use it on a young female that had never been bred before. They had tried a couple of nice older females but couldn't get any pups. .

Old Post 07-26-2019 03:00 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, look at what I have done to my pretty little show dog.....

Before....

ally bank locations in california

After....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-31-2019 at 12:25 AM

Old Post 07-31-2019 12:08 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

......................Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
.............Snake
................................Rambling Red Zack
.......................Brandy
.....pups
................................B III
......................Pigeon River Big Red Jim
................................Heidi
...............L's Bella
...............................Moose
.......................Wilma
...............................Wendy

Old Post 07-31-2019 12:35 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It won't be long now....

hsbc branch near me

Old Post 08-07-2019 04:31 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

KIMBERLY WILL PROBLY WANT ONE

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 08-10-2019 02:44 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Copperheads got here early....

Old Post 08-17-2019 03:04 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, Copperheads got here early....

Thats a bunch of puppies right there!!Good luck with them my friend!!

Old Post 08-19-2019 02:28 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
KIMBERLY WILL PROBLY WANT ONE

...Not enough blueticks on them for Brother Kimberly these days

Old Post 08-19-2019 02:29 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Zepp
UKC Forum Member

In the late 80's through most of the 90's, at one time or another, I got to walk along in the woods with most of famous Stud Dogs of that era and see how the dog and just as importantly, how the handler operated.

I have never owned a male red dog but I would have owned this one if I hunted males. He was a loud, radical, bug eyed tree dog, and for the most part a coon dog before a year of age. Harold had too many to keep at that time and I told him to call Alger Morgan as I new he was looking for something special. Before he had a chance to that, Kimberly Clark called him and bought the dog.

This was special animal that never really had a chance to breed any females. Richard got it done after years of trying and spending THOUSANDS of dollars of his own money in the process. Whatever he sells these pups for, he will not come close to recouping what he has in this litter. This female that was bred is a very nice dog.

Snake was one of my all time favorite young dogs. I did not hunt with him as he matured but had several big time, well known Walker men tell me he was the best Red dog they had ever seen at that time.

Things have changed and we have many, many good Red dogs today to think about breeding our females to or buying a pup from thanks to the hard of many individuals on this board.

If I were in the market for a pup, I wouldn't have to think long about picking up one of these pups.

Old Post 08-25-2019 12:37 AM
Mark Zepp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Zepp Click here to Send Mark Zepp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Zepp Find more posts by Mark Zepp Add Mark Zepp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaleb neumann
UKC Forum Member

For what it's worth everyone still talks about the Hayes dogs here. He lived just across the border from me in Kansas but the old timers all remember the Hayes dogs. Keep in mind these are walker boys commenting on a red dog is rare. But they are knew the Hayes dogs. Guess they were tough as nails. Zack was about 20 miles from me but I never saw him go.

660-383-2023

Old Post 09-11-2019 06:06 PM
Kaleb neumann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaleb neumann Click here to Send Kaleb neumann a Private Message Click Here to Email Kaleb neumann Find more posts by Kaleb neumann Add Kaleb neumann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Copperhead Red and Timber Rattler are still milling around at the tree. I can't wait for our season to open so that I can knock one out on them.

barclays bank store finder

image share upload

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-14-2019 at 11:04 PM

Old Post 09-14-2019 11:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, it was a beautiful Fall day in Tennessee so I went for a walk in the woods today. Here is King Cobra locked down with his toenails dug in.

Old Post 11-09-2019 08:40 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sorry if there is any confusion, I have gotten several calls and texts but these pups are not for sale. They belong to Rex Griffith but he just hasn't picked them up yet. Here is King Cobra yesterday...

Old Post 11-17-2019 03:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a chance to take them hunting again yesterday. I got a good video of them trailing a drag and then one of them treeing but I can't post videos.

Old Post 11-23-2019 03:45 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

I like these post. A man that enjoys messing with pups can usually train a dog. That's the reason kids have such good luck with pups.

Old Post 11-23-2019 05:08 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote