UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Hog Hunt Gets Dicy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Hog Hunt Gets Dicy

Wondering if anyone had the chance to watch last week's episode on CARNIVORE???? I failed to post information about the show so hope that some of you watched it as we were hog hunting with dogs.
CARNIVORE'S Calvin Redhouse let the Rez and came down to hunt wild hogs with Rex Bumpus and company. Rex got in a real bad way with a big mad boar.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2019 09:38 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmy
UKC Forum Member

Saw it last night. How someone can stand in the face of a lion and be afraid of a snake is priceless. Love his sense of humor.

Old Post 09-09-2019 10:55 PM
jimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmy Click here to Send jimmy a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmy Find more posts by jimmy Add jimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Hog hunt

Good show sure Looks fun! Do they/you keep the meat? Smaller one's Gotta be good to eat.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 09-10-2019 10:01 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Yes, usually keep the smaller ones. The big boars don't eat very well as they have a strong odor even in the meat. I can remember my Grandmother and her two sisters making tamales from a boar hog. As soon as I neared the house, I could smell the aroma and my stomach turned upside down. After all the work, they had to throw out all the tamales as the dogs won't even eat them.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 09-11-2019 02:16 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote