UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump's Accomplishments
Pages (47): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

Can't fix DUMBO-CRATS . They are all Typical Hypocrites .So I refuse to reply to further mistruths you post
I don't lie Bubba but you do
. There are many people like to talk big and blow out their chests and boast to boost their egos and self esteem to make up for their puniness in other eyes.

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
now who's telling lies you that's who ! gas well's neighbor what or who are you talking about ? there is not one gas well in this township fact !

OOOHHH So you lied when you wrote this? now you mad.

quote:
bet that farmer next door has a lot more money than most never married, no kids, inherited two farms, a good gas lease, and his crep money. i do like him even if he is a righty we just disagree and i try to avoid talking politics lol by the way i am farmer

You don't even own your farm your wife does? And you don't pay full taxes ,CLEAN AND GREEN ? Gripe about your neighbors getting paid though

quote:
c.r.e.p. he signed up in last 10 years. why do we pay farmers to not farm ? i want no part of government when it comes to my farm that money comes with strings no thanks!!!

Really isn't that what clean and green tax cuts are? AND IT IS YOUR WIVES FARM.

Remember this famous quote ???
quote:
stop whining and move forward or leave problem solved nothing worse then a loser crying he was cheated reminds me of the night hunts !

Who's crying NOW? SUCK it up TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT NOW. And with any luck NEXT 4 YEARS!!!

quote:
i've never seen so much disrespect for a pres. the last time was the dixie chicks and you the right about lynched them for there comments about the almighty george bush we had to put up with him for eight years and you have been on obama since day one and thats a fact!

or this one

quote:
all started as bush money i don't want a dime they can keep there money i just think it takes balls to complain about welfare when they get it themselves.

CLEAN AND GREEN IS NOT PAYING FULL TAXES YOU WOULD OTHER WISE OWE.
or this
quote:
what college are you going to my daughters in state college bill was over 15000 a year you guys must of went to college of stupidity and have a degree in retarded

you do like calling people RET**** don't you.
or this
quote:
do you realize how much taxes will go up on middle class if mitt is elected he already said he wants to keep parts of obama/romney care wake up ! only the rich should vote for mitt he promised them a tax cut and i'm sure he will keep that promise somebody has to pay and if it's not the rich it will be the middle !

quote:
nothing worse then a bible thumper that thinks its his way or the highway attitude i'm glad you have GOD in your life thats a good thing but that don't make you right on everything in life the best christians lead by example instead of flapping there lips about things that are higher than there paygrade !

Funny you were quoting scriptures in that prior post.

quote:
first off any christian that calls obama a muslim isn't a christian at all ! it's not okay to go to church on sunday and lie on monday ! here's another do unto others as you would have them do unto you ! let ye without sin cast the first stone and all i see is stones being throwed ! its a preachers job to teach the bible not to teach or preach politics as many do ! organized religion sucks imo !

quote:
ya tired of trying to change people's minds. i just don't understand the thinking. were in hock up to eye balls and both side are to blame.the right just wants to cut there way out of this mess and blame obama for it all. the right better do a better job of finding a better canidate then they have now. otherwise i'll have to here more crying when obama is re-elected. this reminds me of another example next door republican farmer talks like all you righties yet collects 90 dollars a acre in c.r.e.p. money why do we pay someone not to farm ? whose bright idea was this? not obama's i do know that much!!

Fine don't blame Trump For OBBUMMERS MESS EITHER!!

quote:
he is as righty as they come. i have to here the same crap as on here. yet he takes advantages of gov program he wants cuts just not his. lol he doesn't want to tax the rich he has lots of money but is not rich he thinks he is . thats the problem with most righties they think there rich while working hard for there money and trying to keep as much as they can( me too) we will never be rich enough to be hit by this tax instead of lowering tax on middle class which we all need to help make ends meet! almost half of first stimulus package was tax cuts for all that was a big mistake for obama. tax cuts never created a single job the republicans have been feeding us that lie way to long!!

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-12-2020 at 06:51 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2020 06:21 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

benderb4 aka tom k**** aka *****dog do i need to fill in the blanks ?

Old Post 03-12-2020 07:04 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

JMO

I'd like to know what college your daughter went to for 15k?LOL
Online? Comm College or what?

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-12-2020 11:54 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

Re: JMO

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
I'd like to know what college your daughter went to for 15k?LOL
Online? Comm College or what?

what can't read it says a year !

Old Post 03-13-2020 12:32 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
benderb4 aka tom k**** aka *****dog do i need to fill in the blanks ?

I promised not to reply BUT I COULDN'T RESIST THIS JAMES GREENE aka groworg1>>>
CAN I BUY A VOWEL??
I would like to buy an A??

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 03-13-2020 12:41 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
CAN I BUY A VOWEL??

not yet but that's my name and yes i own this farm my name is first on deeds and the mortgage fact !

Old Post 03-13-2020 01:39 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: JMO

quote:
what can't read it says a year !

15k for 1 year must have a been a real winner.And 1 year,so she dropped out to boot? lol
you talk more sH!T than toilet seat.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 03-13-2020 02:39 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: JMO

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
15k for 1 year must have a been a real winner.And 1 year,so she dropped out to boot? lol
you talk more sH!T than toilet seat.

she has a masters degree from american university in dc and her husband has a degree from penn state both have high paying jobs she been out of school for over 3 years now

Old Post 03-13-2020 02:52 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
CAN I BUY A VOWEL??

i changed my mind yes you can buy the A next !

Old Post 03-13-2020 11:44 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

you know whats sad tom is when you were sick with pancreatitis and rich put on benefit pig roast for you and i donated the pig your welcome !

Old Post 03-14-2020 12:41 AM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
you know whats sad tom is when you were sick with pancreatitis and rich put on benefit pig roast for you and i donated the pig your welcome !

Don't be mad at Tom. I AM NOT TOM🤣🤣🤣

Old Post 03-14-2020 02:04 AM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Don't be mad at Tom. I AM NOT TOM🤣🤣🤣
right no one else to blame to much personal info its not like i have many people who could possibly know ! i've only ever hunted with a hand full here that could know this info ever ! the rest have been talked too otherwise everything you've stated is second hand Misinformation step up with your real name or your tom ! next i'm posting more private things i've witnessed tom doing to dogs while hunting ! so i'd think twice you started this i didn't you don't like my politics too bad when you come after me personally you screwed up !

Old Post 03-14-2020 02:19 AM
benderb4
Banned

Talking

poor tom getting blamed YOU ARE THE ONE SCREWING UP
I AM NOT TOM ….END OF STORY.. NO MORE REPLIES I JUST DID NOT WANT WHO EVER TOM IS BLAMED

Old Post 03-14-2020 02:31 AM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
poor tom getting blamed YOU ARE THE ONE SCREWING UP
I AM NOT TOM ….END OF STORY.. NO MORE REPLIES I JUST DID NOT WANT WHO EVER TOM IS BLAMED

so you can troll me slander my name with false lies hide behind a fake name and come to tom's defense and think i'm dropping this your nuts ! i suggest you post your real name as i stated ! so tom (who you claim not to know) was hunting this dog named blade shall i continue ? and i have more tom stories who they going to believe you a know liar or me ?

Old Post 03-14-2020 03:16 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

JUST SEEN WHERE STOCKMARKET HAD HIGHEST RIZE IN HISTORY YESTERDAY

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 03-14-2020 05:12 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Donald Trump

Stole this post from reddit. SO INTERESTING that we had a pandemic team but DT rolled the dice and fired them. Last week called this a "hoax".
Obama had it all setup for Trump to contain or defuse a pandemic. But Trump had to **** with the safety nets that Obama had setup.
First, Trump cut the global health security unit, whose role was to oversee global pandemics:
It was two years ago when Trump ordered the shutdown of the White House National Security Council's entire global health security unit. NBC News had a good report on this recently, noting that the president's decision "to downsize the White House national security staff -- and eliminate jobs addressing global pandemics -- is likely to hamper the U.S. government's response to the coronavirus."
Then:
In 2018, the Trump Administration cut 80 percent of CDC funding used to fight global pandemics. The funding support, which went to training local health professionals and bolstering emergency response across 49 countries, was reduced to just 10 nations. China wasn’t included in the revised list.
Source https://www.motherjones.com/…/here-...s-the-trump-a…/
Then:
Last October, the Trump Administration opted to discontinue a Bush-era program expanded under Obama—called “Predict”—that monitored the threat of animal-born diseases to humans, the possible origin point of the novel coronavirus. The program was behind the discovery of more than 1,000 viruses, including an Ebola strain.
Source
https://www.motherjones.com/…/here-...s-the-trump-a…/

Old Post 03-15-2020 06:29 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

BAB this virus was deliberately turned loose by the chicoms on their own people , then it got out of hand , not the the first time they have done this since 1989 either. The only cure for this virus and future ones is a 250 megaton rice cooker exported to Bejing. JMHO and S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-15-2020 02:19 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thanks Donald Trump

quote:
Originally posted by Black Ash Bawl
Stole this post from reddit. SO INTERESTING that we had a pandemic team but DT rolled the dice and fired them.

Oh my goodness, you can't even stand to say his name... Donald Trump.... I knew that it was only a matter of time before y'all tried to blame the Carona Virus on Trump.

Old Post 03-15-2020 11:58 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

As you all might remember I AM NOT a tRump lover But at this time EVER ONE needs our support !! Bad things can happen to this country same as everywhere. I can not imagine how a president would feel in this kind of trouble.( we can't yell at it ,can't shot it , can't bomb it can't run,or hide from it. If i say it i will do it! let us ALL prey every day for a quick solution

Old Post 03-20-2020 01:37 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
BAB this virus was deliberately turned loose by the chicoms on their own people , then it got out of hand , not the the first time they have done this since 1989 either. The only cure for this virus and future ones is a 250 megaton rice cooker exported to Bejing. JMHO and S/FI!

Chuck, I like your way of thinking! Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 03-20-2020 11:55 AM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I heard today that the Carona Virus was sent by the devil to close all of our churches.

Old Post 03-20-2020 03:27 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, I heard today that the Carona Virus was sent by the devil to close all of our churches.

Not sure about that, but I work at a large church, and it is wreaking havoc for us, and the congregation. Right now, everything is online. My church had service last Sunday, but probably will not be open this weekend. Satan is here to kill, steal, and destroy, and he will do it by any means necessary.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 03-20-2020 03:39 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by robgregory
Chuck, I like your way of thinking! Rob

You know me , I am just a staunch defender of all political correct nonsense.And a devout What Would Joshua Do? Type Christian. LOL and S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-21-2020 03:36 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lariat
UKC Forum Member

uhmmm .... these stocks

well maybe since he took credit for the economy and the surge in the stock market … let's see if he takes equal credit for the 10,000 point drop … the largest in history and the rise in unemployment claims because of the current pandemic. or will he blame that on the last administration too. I'M SURE HE WILL.

Old Post 03-26-2020 02:29 AM
lariat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lariat Click here to Send lariat a Private Message Click Here to Email lariat Find more posts by lariat Add lariat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAH
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen

Instead of a 250 megaton rice cooker.We might as well do it right the first time and drop about 30 250 megaton rice cookers on them.But then I'm a scorched earth kind of guy

Old Post 03-26-2020 03:24 AM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote