UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > CHECK IT OUT :GrCh Hagermans Smokin Blue Jake x Blue Label Two-Bit Lucy pups
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

mnash88

Yes 1 male and maybe 2 females .They are really turning into some lookers ,they are really coloring up .They are some of the nicest pups we've raised ,color,nice heads ,feet and actions.Theres probably not 2 bits difference in any of them.They have really great temperament and seem really smart.(I believe that comes from running loose all day and being able to investigate everything)There is not a shy bone in their bodies and they come when called(even when being put up).I don't think it will be long before everyone starts to see the reproducing qualities of Hagermans Jake. He is a good hound and those around him say "He is reproducing even better than himself".Look at his sire "Piazon" and his offspring ,and you can see its good .Papers are here,in order, and the performance is paid up.These pups have been wormed every week since week 2 and have had 2-5way shots. They will be 9 weeks old tomorrow.Dave 740-502-0957

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2014 10:24 PM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

female for sale

The male is gone and at this time we've got 1 female for sale .She is 9 weeks old today.I wish the sun would shine,so one could see the color in these pups.$150. and performance is paid up.She is the last one for sale out of 12,and there is nothing wrong or spoiled w/ her .Thanks for looking.......Dave

Old Post 10-18-2014 04:31 PM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnash88
UKC Forum Member

The male we picked up last night is settling in great! Took him to Tractor Supply with us a little while ago...he was the center of attention and wasn't afraid of anyone. We named him Catfish. Thanks Dave!

Your #1 source for custom paracord show leads, tree tie leads, GPS lanyards & gun slings since 2014!

Stud dog & kennel ad design

BBCHA Member, MD State Rep
BBOA Member

WCH NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX (ACHA SC, TC, CHT)
-Available at stud!
-Cast wins in 4 states & 3 registries!
-2015 world show qualified
-2015 Tri-State Houndsman Assoc Christmas Classic High Scoring Dog
-2016 Pink Hunt final 4 cast
-UKC Performance Sire

NITECH CH 'PR' Appalachian Blue Luna
-2016 Tri-State Houndsmen Assoc Christmas Classic Queen of Show
-cast wins in 3 different states
-2021 World Hunt Qualified

FCH CH 'PR' Appalachian Blue Smokey
-2020 World Show Qualified

Mountain Feist -
Meadow Mountain Joker (WTDA BNCH, UKC CH)
Meadow Mountain Whistlin Dixie

♡ GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN ♡
GRFCH WCH 'PR' Appalachian Blue Raven
-2017 MD State BBCHA Queen of Show
CH PR Walkin' After Midnight
Chocolate Lab/Waterfowl Buddy - Banjo

Old Post 10-18-2014 06:21 PM
mnash88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnash88 Click here to Send mnash88 a Private Message Visit mnash88's homepage! Find more posts by mnash88 Add mnash88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam.H
UKC Forum Member

pup

That pic is the female pup left?

Old Post 10-18-2014 10:01 PM
Adam.H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam.H Click here to Send Adam.H a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam.H Find more posts by Adam.H Add Adam.H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

female

Adam ,yes it is.She is a nice one.
Melissa and Kenneth,glad he's fitting .Keep us posted on "Catfish"

Old Post 10-19-2014 04:23 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Nice looking pup Dave . Trapper /Spanky look. Could a guy get a bag of dog food with the pup instead of the old 22's? I can't hit anything any more with a rifle. I need a box of shotgun shells.LOL! For last pup left that is sure a nice looking pup my friend. Big Dog.

Old Post 10-21-2014 12:40 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnash88
UKC Forum Member

Here's the little ham posing for the camera.

Your #1 source for custom paracord show leads, tree tie leads, GPS lanyards & gun slings since 2014!

Stud dog & kennel ad design

BBCHA Member, MD State Rep
BBOA Member

WCH NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX (ACHA SC, TC, CHT)
-Available at stud!
-Cast wins in 4 states & 3 registries!
-2015 world show qualified
-2015 Tri-State Houndsman Assoc Christmas Classic High Scoring Dog
-2016 Pink Hunt final 4 cast
-UKC Performance Sire

NITECH CH 'PR' Appalachian Blue Luna
-2016 Tri-State Houndsmen Assoc Christmas Classic Queen of Show
-cast wins in 3 different states
-2021 World Hunt Qualified

FCH CH 'PR' Appalachian Blue Smokey
-2020 World Show Qualified

Mountain Feist -
Meadow Mountain Joker (WTDA BNCH, UKC CH)
Meadow Mountain Whistlin Dixie

♡ GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN ♡
GRFCH WCH 'PR' Appalachian Blue Raven
-2017 MD State BBCHA Queen of Show
CH PR Walkin' After Midnight
Chocolate Lab/Waterfowl Buddy - Banjo

Old Post 10-21-2014 05:40 PM
mnash88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnash88 Click here to Send mnash88 a Private Message Visit mnash88's homepage! Find more posts by mnash88 Add mnash88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Beckett
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Its nice to see you placed your pups into some good coon hunters hands now its time to see how they grow and become the coondogs they were bred to be. Good Luck my friend.

Old Post 10-22-2014 10:15 PM
Bob Beckett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Beckett Click here to Send Bob Beckett a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Beckett Find more posts by Bob Beckett Add Bob Beckett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Bob ,sure appreciate the comments. I am very pleased with this litter and the homes they went to.All the pups have been sold and sent that were available.(Sorry,to anyone who wanted one and didn't get one )We are keeping a male and a female here to work with. Looks like we have the only 2 in Ohio.4 went to West Virginia,1 went to Maryland,2 went to South Carolina ,and the last 3 are out in Oklahoma. I wish everyone who got them, the" Best of Luck" and many years of enjoyment.I hope all will keep us posted on their progress.Thank You ,all.We will post some pictures here soon of the 2 we kept........Dave
P.S.Thanks for the picture of Catfish.Looks and sounds like he's having a real time.

Old Post 10-23-2014 04:45 AM
Adam.H
UKC Forum Member

female pup

Females gone?

Old Post 10-23-2014 10:30 AM
Adam.H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam.H Click here to Send Adam.H a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam.H Find more posts by Adam.H Add Adam.H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

It seems that this litter of pups was spread out all over the country. Good luck to all that has one. They were a good looking litter of pups. Dave, you always seem to do a good job raising pups. I hope you have a good and safe upcoming season.

Old Post 10-23-2014 09:06 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Gary

Thanks .Its always nice to hear from you or meet up w/ you. I appreciate the compliments.There was a good bit of interest, especially towards the end,and it made it nice.It was hard for several to take a pick and several instances they just took 2.That ,I believe, is a statement in itself.I really hope they all make somekind of hound. Thanks again ,to all who bought and to those who tried and those who followed this thread.Stay tuned.......Dave

Old Post 10-26-2014 08:08 PM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

pups left here in ohio

heres the pups we kept,female:
male:
Adam ,the little gal is @ the top.

Old Post 11-03-2014 02:48 AM
Adam.H
UKC Forum Member

2.5 year male?

You have a picture of that male dog and his pedigree?

Old Post 11-04-2014 02:43 AM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Adam H.

I sent you a P.M.......Dave

Old Post 11-04-2014 03:47 AM
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

Found this thread on these dogs , bought one of them a few months back and he is doing a great job has treed several coon alone he is around 18 months in video,, link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Tkgl4BUJk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AcIuzCDC4w

Old Post 05-03-2016 03:29 AM
Ky T.O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ky T.O. Click here to Send Ky T.O. a Private Message Find more posts by Ky T.O. Add Ky T.O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Question :

I wasn't able to open either video ,errors occur.I am curious where this male came from ? I've tried to follow this litter and some have disappeared from the radar .I appreciate the help and good luck with him.

Old Post 05-03-2016 04:14 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

I dont have any recent pics but heres catfish winnin a local club hunt. The christmas classic. 13 entered. No minus or circle and won wit 400+ that night. He has a home for life. He aint perfect but for not bein 2 yet hes makin me happy.

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Last edited by AppalachianBlue on 05-03-2016 at 05:00 PM

Old Post 05-03-2016 04:45 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

Catfish is fine looking dog!

Old Post 05-03-2016 07:25 PM
Ky T.O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ky T.O. Click here to Send Ky T.O. a Private Message Find more posts by Ky T.O. Add Ky T.O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Havent ran into any littermates yet. Know of a half sister. Split shot. She was bred to jet 10 not to long ago.

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 05-03-2016 07:36 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

I have a littermate Really like him.

Old Post 05-03-2016 07:58 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Got any pics u can post on here? Im curious. Dont have good enough internet to watch videos

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 05-03-2016 08:02 PM
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

I will try and take some and post them!

Old Post 05-03-2016 08:07 PM
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

I will try and take some and post them!

Old Post 05-03-2016 08:07 PM
Ky T.O.
UKC Forum Member

Blue boy Floyd

This is Blue Boy Floyd We really like him he has as much brains and desire to finish a track with a coon in a tree as any dog I have seen at a early age.

Last edited by Ky T.O. on 05-04-2016 at 12:53 AM

Old Post 05-04-2016 12:50 AM