UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nite Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Somewheres Stylish Legend
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

this is for Dylan Hood aka OKWALKERMAN

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2013 12:18 AM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

Thats the way all mine look gutted. They can not perform big and fat. I feed the best money can buy i just hunt their a## OFF.

Old Post 03-28-2013 12:20 AM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OKwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike

Home of '
Lipper's Machine gun Clyde (Grnitech hidehunters machine gun Casey) son

TEAM FEATHERLITE Lights!!! Prostaff Member!

Legend 's Stylish Slim Shady (Grnitech Somewheres Stylish Legend X Dual grand Fishers Malden Branch T-Baby)

Old Post 03-28-2013 12:28 AM
OKwalkerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OKwalkerman Click here to Send OKwalkerman a Private Message Find more posts by OKwalkerman Add OKwalkerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
derek dupre
UKC Forum Member

Nice atheletic pups fellows.the future is bright for Lil Legend sure glad we got involved with this nice hound

GrNite ch Silver ch Iowa State pkc ch Midnite Storm

GrNite ch Silver ch Peach Creek Stylish KATE [All Grand] puppy earning of 65,000 plus

GrNite ch Silver Lining [Fletchers Stylish Jake]

GrNite ch Silver ch Whos Crying Now Baby

Nite Ch Gold Ch Lil Nova {17,000.00 career earning pkc}

Old Post 03-28-2013 01:39 AM
derek dupre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for derek dupre Click here to Send derek dupre a Private Message Click Here to Email derek dupre Find more posts by derek dupre Add derek dupre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Ya. She eats all she wants but she is active and wired 440. So far the people I know who have pups outta legend and tbaby are me David Fisher and Dylan Hood. Is they're anyone else anyone knows? Thanks. And no problem Dylan

Old Post 03-28-2013 02:00 AM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Browntown's Red
UKC Forum Member

Hope for the best.

Thanks, for taking her. Everything is setup to get her to you in time. This should be a nice cross, with all the extras.

..........WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRCH X Jr

......GRNITECH LITTLE X-TRA JANE ( 2 Time North Dakota State Champ.back to back )

..........WLDNITECH GRNITECH BOLDEN AND TURPIN'S INSANE JANE
( She is #1 current and the pups topside has #1 historical)

From what I have been told she is one of the best females out of the cross, her pups now are just coming on. This will give her pups that Coma on top,that should be just what they need for some nice dogs down the road.

Last edited by Browntown's Red on 03-28-2013 at 03:58 AM

Old Post 03-28-2013 03:40 AM
Browntown's Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Browntown's Red Click here to Send Browntown's Red a Private Message Click Here to Email Browntown's Red Find more posts by Browntown's Red Add Browntown's Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Robbie i expect some big winners and great reproducers out of this cross.

Old Post 03-28-2013 02:59 PM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

my buddy sent a video of his Somewhere's Legend pup to me. It was her first time ever being worked on a hang up. She's 4.5 months old

Lone Pine North

Old Post 03-28-2013 05:16 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkers 223
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait to get a pup off legend he'll cross good on just about anything out there today.

NITECH GRCH P'R' Stone Mountain Splitter (CH GRNITECH P'R' Stone Mountain Bronco x CH P'R' Stuart's Slammin Crazy Kate)

CH GRNITECH Stone Mountain Bronco R.I.P. (GRNITECH P'R' Stone Mountain Steel x GRNITECH P'R' Dunn's Sundown Katie)

*Owner and Handler*

Brandon Stuart

Old Post 03-28-2013 10:51 PM
Walkers 223 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkers 223 Click here to Send Walkers 223 a Private Message Find more posts by Walkers 223 Add Walkers 223 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OKwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

Looks like he is reproducing early starting pups off any female that's the kinda stud I like

Home of '

Legend 's Stylish Slim Shady (Grnitech Somewheres Stylish Legend X Dual grand Fishers Malden Branch T-Baby)

Old Post 03-28-2013 11:27 PM
OKwalkerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OKwalkerman Click here to Send OKwalkerman a Private Message Find more posts by OKwalkerman Add OKwalkerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mentlock
UKC Forum Member

THIS IS WHAT I CALL A " AWESOME SUPER CROSS"

X

2012 NC State Youth Reserve Champion

"Building a STRONG foundation Starts with the FEMALES"

Co Owner : Robbie Brown

GRNITECH XTRA JANE (WldNtCh X Jr x WldNtCh Insane Jane)
NITECH CH NASTY (GrNtCh MC's Deadly Hitman x GrNtCh Gomers Angel)
House Feelin Sassy - Needs 1 win (WLDNTCH NGRCH GrNtCh Mr Celan x WLDNTCH NGRCH GrNtCh Feelin Frisky)
No Splits Suzzy D - Needs 1 win (WLDNTCH GrNtCh Miami River Big D x GrNtCh Hustlin Hooker)
'PR' Rebels Stylish Rose (GrNtCh Rebel (semen) x GrNtCh Harrys First Lady)
'PR' Hollyworld XXXX (GrNtCh High Xpectation x GrNtCh Big Janice)
'PR' Legend X (GrNtCh Somewhere Stylish Legend x GrNtCh Xtra Jane)
'PR' Black Nutz (GrNtCh Somewhere Legend x GrNtCh Xtra Jane)
'PR' Nasty X (GrNtCh Somewhere Legend x GrNtCh Xtra Jane)
'PR' Harry's Insane Hurricane (GrNtCh Harry (semen) x Insane Wenty)

Old Post 03-29-2013 06:14 AM
mentlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mentlock Click here to Send mentlock a Private Message Click Here to Email mentlock Find more posts by mentlock Add mentlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Browntown's Red
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Reply for Mentlock:
I want to do something for you on here that Steve never did during the time you promoted Judge. Thanks for educating me toward some Coma blood. It was an up and down road with all to pick from and many band wagons to jump on but this will be a new wagon with open seats.

Old Post 03-29-2013 05:04 PM
Browntown's Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Browntown's Red Click here to Send Browntown's Red a Private Message Click Here to Email Browntown's Red Find more posts by Browntown's Red Add Browntown's Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OKwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

What will those pups be priced at

Home of '

Old Post 03-29-2013 08:05 PM
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

I WOULD LIKE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT LEGEND WILL BE IN KENTUCKY AT BRANDON KING'S HOUSE STARTING IN MAY UNTIL THE END OF JUNE CONTACT BRANDON FOR BREEDING 270-622-1899

Old Post 03-30-2013 02:47 PM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Browntown's Red
UKC Forum Member

month to late

Man I wish he would have been here in April, that is okay Jane is on her way now. This should be great some more Coma on the east. Hope he has sometime to get some nice females breed. I sure can not wait until my pups.

Old Post 03-31-2013 03:13 AM
mentlock
UKC Forum Member

Robbie this is going to be a good cross. Everyone knows anything Harry , Rat or Nailor crosses AWESOME on Coma. This will give you everything you want in these pups COMA, HARRY, NAILOR, XJR WOW..... Gotta be some barn burners in there for sure.

Darrien thanks for taking the time to speak with me the other day when I called and I am glad me , you and robbie was able to come together and make this cross work

Guys this is what it is about COMING TOGETHER working as a TEAM to get something done. DARRIEN will go out of his way to help you get your female bred so all you guys with those nice females GET YOU SOME COMA in there BLOOD and give Darrien a call.

Oh and anything BRANDON KING is going to push or help promote you CAN TAKE THAT CHECK to the BANK because BRANDON is a HARD TO PLEASE HUNTER and if he has bred to LEGEND or going to help promote him that tells me he has seen something he likes out of LEGEND!!!!!!

Thanks
Justin

2012 NC State Youth Reserve Champion

"Building a STRONG foundation Starts with the FEMALES"

Co Owner : Robbie Brown

GRNITECH XTRA JANE (WldNtCh X Jr x WldNtCh Insane Jane)
NITECH CH NASTY (GrNtCh MC's Deadly Hitman x GrNtCh Gomers Angel)
House Feelin Sassy - Needs 1 win (WLDNTCH NGRCH GrNtCh Mr Celan x WLDNTCH NGRCH GrNtCh Feelin Frisky)
No Splits Suzzy D - Needs 1 win (WLDNTCH GrNtCh Miami River Big D x GrNtCh Hustlin Hooker)
'PR' Rebels Stylish Rose (GrNtCh Rebel (semen) x GrNtCh Harrys First Lady)
'PR' Hollyworld XXXX (GrNtCh High Xpectation x GrNtCh Big Janice)
'PR' Legend X (GrNtCh Somewhere Stylish Legend x GrNtCh Xtra Jane)
'PR' Black Nutz (GrNtCh Somewhere Legend x GrNtCh Xtra Jane)
'PR' Nasty X (GrNtCh Somewhere Legend x GrNtCh Xtra Jane)
'PR' Harry's Insane Hurricane (GrNtCh Harry (semen) x Insane Wenty)

Old Post 03-31-2013 04:52 AM
mentlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mentlock Click here to Send mentlock a Private Message Click Here to Email mentlock Find more posts by mentlock Add mentlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

Thanks JUSTIN, Goin to give all these country boys a chance at putting some coma in there veins. The facts are there that this dog will cross good on the harry line well. The all grand guys are missing out if they arent taking a shot at owning the first 4 gen all grand pups. This dog won a great amout of his money one cast at a time, he has a ridiculus number of cast wins. COONDOG...

Old Post 03-31-2013 05:58 AM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Could not be more proud of my little girl tonight. Tonight was her 5th time being hunted and she has been treein good with other dogs and openin a lil on track too. Tonight she split and run a separate track and she hushed and ran back to us covered in blood so not real sure what happend. Took her to the creek and cleaned her up and dropped again and her and the other female treed 974 yards. She is really turning out to be something, pleases me already and that is very hard to do. I hope the best for all the other Legend pups as well and I recommend to anyone that Legend is the stud to breed to hands down. I have one of the first All Grand Coma dogs there are and you should too. Give Darian a call and he will go out of his way anytime to help you. Great dog and a great owner!

Old Post 03-31-2013 06:02 AM
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

LEGEND

Old Post 03-31-2013 04:22 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Last Night

Old Post 03-31-2013 04:55 PM
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

SHE'S LOOKN MIKE

Old Post 04-01-2013 06:53 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Thanks man

Old Post 04-01-2013 08:14 PM
justus
UKC Forum Member

Any videos of Legend?

GrNite-Queen of Diamonds-(GrNite TnT's Smokeman-Lesters Queen)

TK'S Turkey Cocks Slinger-(GrNite-Charlie Brown-GrNite-Queen of Diamons

Diamonds 14k-(GrNite-Days hardwood Lonzo-GrNite-Queen of Diamonds

Old Post 04-01-2013 10:49 PM
justus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justus Click here to Send justus a Private Message Click Here to Email justus Find more posts by justus Add justus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

NO JUSTUS I DO NOT BUT THERE WILL BE SOME MORE VIDEOS OF LEGEND'S PUPS SOON

Old Post 04-02-2013 12:24 AM
justus
UKC Forum Member

I like way he is bred ..If he's still around KY next year I'm going try breed my female to him after I get her finished out! She's off my GrNite male his mom is off Rat attack and Bawlie Shenna. Bawlie Shenna is Comas legend mom right?

GrNite-Queen of Diamonds-(GrNite TnT's Smokeman-Lesters Queen)

TK'S Turkey Cocks Slinger-(GrNite-Charlie Brown-GrNite-Queen of Diamons

Diamonds 14k-(GrNite-Days hardwood Lonzo-GrNite-Queen of Diamonds

Old Post 04-02-2013 12:34 AM
justus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justus Click here to Send justus a Private Message Click Here to Email justus Find more posts by justus Add justus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote