UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nite Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Somewheres Stylish Legend
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nite Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Somewheres Stylish Legend

Gr. Nt. Ch. Stylish Coma (#8 Historical)

Gr. Nt. Ch. Coma's Stylish Legend (#7 Current)

Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawlie's Sheena

GR. NT. CH. SOMEWHERE'S STYLISH LEGEND

Gr. Nt. Ch. Fletcher's Stylish Jake (#7 Historical)

Gr. Nt. Ch. Tri-Color Stylish Somewhere's

Gr. Nt. Ch. Backwater Peal (#1 Historical)

Stud fee: $300.00
Contact Darian Wiseman 417-260-2475

Last edited by Darian Wiseman on 03-24-2013 at 04:23 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2013 04:13 PM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sauldaB&Ts17
UKC Forum Member

Somewhere's Stylish legend

I just bred my all grand trackman female to this dog and absolutely can't wait for the pups to arrive. Legend has some the best blood in the country running through his veins. Intelligent, accurate, and most important will show you coons!!!

'PR' BAD TO THE BONES BANJO
'PR' SALUDA RIVER MABLE

Old Post 03-24-2013 05:53 PM
sauldaB&Ts17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sauldaB&Ts17 Click here to Send sauldaB&Ts17 a Private Message Click Here to Email sauldaB&Ts17 Find more posts by sauldaB&Ts17 Add sauldaB&Ts17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

GOT SOME GREAT LOOKING PUPS OFF HIM NOW, BRED FOR MYSELF BUT DO HAVE A MALE AND FEMALE PUP FORSALE. ALL GRAND + ALL COONDOG, 500$ EITHER SEX WILL BE READY TO GO IN A COUPLE WEEKS. HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM IN SOUTH CENTRAL KENTUCKY WITH HIS PEDIGREE AND A 300$ PRICE STUD FEE ?

Old Post 03-24-2013 08:09 PM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Yeah he would get ALOT more females bred if he was in a central location.Good lookin hound with a powerfull pedigree.

Old Post 03-24-2013 09:55 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

Yeah, I think so too. He is showing that he is goin to reproduce also. Darien get that video of the 9 mth old on here doin it right by herself.

Old Post 03-24-2013 10:32 PM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sauldaB&Ts17
UKC Forum Member

Brandon, what is your female out of?

'PR' SALUDA RIVER MABLE

Old Post 03-24-2013 11:05 PM
sauldaB&Ts17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sauldaB&Ts17 Click here to Send sauldaB&Ts17 a Private Message Click Here to Email sauldaB&Ts17 Find more posts by sauldaB&Ts17 Add sauldaB&Ts17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

CHAMPELLE CREEK DEACON X CHLOE CHEYYENNE the absolute best i have ever hung a lead on about having Mr. Ringo when she parks. She will always keep you in the race. Chloe is a reproducer for sure and i think i picked the least attractive female in the litter but she looks like her mother.

Old Post 03-25-2013 12:24 AM
derek dupre
UKC Forum Member

We own the oldest male off of Legend , he made nite ch before a year and has one win toward grand now and has not been in a UKC hunt since he was 13 months old. Also he has his money won toward SS . We bred a all grand Trackman female and those pups are cranking at 9 months , some already being singled out and running and treeing coons like 2 year olds. These are some of the quickest starting , most natural pups we have started. We are Somewheres Stylish Legend fans .Our story isn't a solo act , other hunters are having the same success with their crosses, this hound is going to produce

GrNite ch Silver ch Iowa State pkc ch Midnite Storm

GrNite ch Silver ch Peach Creek Stylish KATE [All Grand] puppy earning of 65,000 plus

GrNite ch Silver Lining [Fletchers Stylish Jake]

GrNite ch Silver ch Whos Crying Now Baby

Nite Ch Gold Ch Lil Nova {17,000.00 career earning pkc}

Old Post 03-25-2013 02:41 AM
derek dupre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for derek dupre Click here to Send derek dupre a Private Message Click Here to Email derek dupre Find more posts by derek dupre Add derek dupre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sauldaB&Ts17
UKC Forum Member

Derek, when i looked at pedigree's I thought Legend would cross well with a my Trackman female. Now you have me more exicited about these pups. Glad to hear they're crankin it.

'PR' SALUDA RIVER MABLE

Old Post 03-25-2013 03:14 AM
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

Derek, thats why i breed my female for me. I think he will cross good on about any females. Coma's line is known for having coons and a big ol'mouth to back it..

Old Post 03-25-2013 04:10 AM
rscott
UKC Forum Member

I'm hunting a female for Dairen that just turned 10 mths old and boys she is a nice little female when she trees she has the meat! Also have a 6 mth old male pup out of Legend and Pearl that I really like he hates a coon....

Old Post 03-25-2013 11:57 AM
rscott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rscott Click here to Send rscott a Private Message Find more posts by rscott Add rscott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
derek dupre
UKC Forum Member

I am fixing to breed Who's Crying Now Baby to him and have Hard Times Annie bred also. I feel he can cross well on different bloodlines as pups from different crosses are already showing up. Our male is off a Sunrise female ,he made his way through the registered classes by split treeing and trailing past slick treeing dogs, and get wooded with a piece of meat in the tree . Given a chance Somewheres Stylish Legend will make a mark with his pups

GrNite ch Silver ch Iowa State pkc ch Midnite Storm

GrNite ch Silver ch Peach Creek Stylish KATE [All Grand] puppy earning of 65,000 plus

GrNite ch Silver Lining [Fletchers Stylish Jake]

GrNite ch Silver ch Whos Crying Now Baby

Nite Ch Gold Ch Lil Nova {17,000.00 career earning pkc}

Old Post 03-25-2013 01:38 PM
derek dupre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for derek dupre Click here to Send derek dupre a Private Message Click Here to Email derek dupre Find more posts by derek dupre Add derek dupre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

RUBY'S PISTOL ANNIE WILL BE BRED IN THE NEXT WEEK, GIVEN HER PUPS GREAT SPRING SS DOB. A LITTLE ABOUT ANNIE SHE IS FROM A LITTER THAT JUST WON THE 2012 UKC PERFORMANCE RACE. SHE IS OUT OF CHLOES FYLING RUBY WHICH WAS FROM THE LITTER THAT WON THE PERFORMANCE RACE IN 2009. RUBY'S MOTHER IS CHLOE CHEYYENNE WHICH I THINK WILL BE A HALL OF FAME FEMALE. SHE IS A ALL GRAND, GRANDNITE THAT MADE A GRAND BEFORE THE AGE OF TWO. SHE IS McCALLS SILVERADO DAN'S FULL LITTERMATE..

Old Post 03-25-2013 10:36 PM
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Brandon it will make an excellent cross.

Mike she is a nice pup keep me informed

Old Post 03-26-2013 12:40 AM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

YOU GUYS PUT SOME OF THOSE PUPS PICS ON HERE, I WOULD BUT HAVE SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE WITH ALL THAT..

Old Post 03-26-2013 04:39 AM
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-26-2013 02:12 PM
OKwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

Ive got a male pup that is 9 or 10 months old out of David Fishers T-Baby female and Legend you talk about early starter, huge mouth, track driver, fast on track and a super loud, crazy locate!!!!!! Im very impressed with him and Ill be putting him in pup shoot outs in a month!

Home of '
Lipper's Machine gun Clyde (Grnitech hidehunters machine gun Casey) son

TEAM FEATHERLITE Lights!!! Prostaff Member!

Legend 's Stylish Slim Shady (Grnitech Somewheres Stylish Legend X Dual grand Fishers Malden Branch T-Baby)

Old Post 03-26-2013 06:11 PM
OKwalkerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OKwalkerman Click here to Send OKwalkerman a Private Message Find more posts by OKwalkerman Add OKwalkerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

You got a littermate to mine. Please text me.

Old Post 03-26-2013 07:17 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Not got a good pic yet but I will this week. Please anyone who has a littermate to mine text me, I like to connect and find out how all of them are doin.

Last edited by BigMikeTN on 03-26-2013 at 08:11 PM

Old Post 03-26-2013 08:04 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

LOOKS LIKE HE IS CROSSING GOOD ON ABOUT ALL FEMALES.

Old Post 03-26-2013 10:08 PM
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Okwalkerman give me a call when u get a chance

Old Post 03-27-2013 03:17 AM
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

May have been a false alarm on ANNIE no sign today. Just my luck.

Old Post 03-27-2013 05:01 AM
OKwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

Ok Mr Wiseman Ill give you a shout tomorrow, sorry its so late just got off work! My number is 918-685-1142 feel free to call or text me anytime

Home of '
Lipper's Machine gun Clyde (Grnitech hidehunters machine gun Casey) son

TEAM FEATHERLITE Lights!!! Prostaff Member!

Legend 's Stylish Slim Shady (Grnitech Somewheres Stylish Legend X Dual grand Fishers Malden Branch T-Baby)

Old Post 03-27-2013 06:36 AM
OKwalkerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OKwalkerman Click here to Send OKwalkerman a Private Message Find more posts by OKwalkerman Add OKwalkerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Brandon i hope you are wrong about that

Old Post 03-27-2013 10:21 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

no shes not that skinny, it was just super cold and windy, she was sucking in and she wouldnt get her back flat like normal. best pics i could get as of now due to our weather. the piece of paper behind her foot is her first bench show win.

Old Post 03-28-2013 12:14 AM