UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Dan Mazzilic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Dan Mazzilic

Hey Dan congratulations on being selected as show judge for Autumn Oaks, couldn't have picked a better guy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-30-2017 04:04 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Congrads dan! Dan is 1 of the finest judges around..

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 07-01-2017 06:17 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AprilD
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Dan!

Old Post 07-01-2017 03:10 PM
AprilD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AprilD Click here to Send AprilD a Private Message Click Here to Email AprilD Find more posts by AprilD Add AprilD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VICKY B
UKC Forum Member

Big show, you will do great Dan,Congrats.

Old Post 07-02-2017 12:10 AM
VICKY B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VICKY B Click here to Send VICKY B a Private Message Visit VICKY B's homepage! Find more posts by VICKY B Add VICKY B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Touchstone2017
New UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'm excited about the opportunity to judge so many beautiful Coonhounds.

I'm so thankful for Dale Prunty for his mentorship. He helped me to learn the coon hound breeds by First Learning the similarities between the breeds. Once I had that down pat we focused on the specifics that make each breed an individual breed with a specific breed type. Over 15 years later I feel prepared to do justice judging the most spectacular coonhound event in the world.

Form and Function

Old Post 07-07-2017 07:08 PM
Touchstone2017 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Touchstone2017 Click here to Send Touchstone2017 a Private Message Find more posts by Touchstone2017 Add Touchstone2017 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Dan you will do a great job. congrats !!

Old Post 07-08-2017 11:07 AM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oaks was a truly amazing experience. Certainly one of the most amazing judging experiences that I have encountered.

The dogs and handlers were proficient. Extremely well trained dogs. My judging leaned toward excellent physical motion but all of the dogs were beautiful on the bench.

The people were awesome. Most of my coonhound judging has been at local clubs in a couple of coonhound registries. Even though I was a relative outsider, the exhibitors were extremely accepting. Many were appreciative of my effort in choosing dogs and for the small amount of critiquing that time permitted. It took 2 judges 2 days to complete the task.

I would recommend that everyone experience Autumn Oaks. More great hounds in one location than anything I have ever seen.

Old Post 09-05-2017 07:02 PM
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Click here to Send TOUCHSTONEBEAGL a Private Message Click Here to Email TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Find more posts by TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Add TOUCHSTONEBEAGL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krystal / UKC

quote:
Originally posted by TOUCHSTONEBEAGL
Autumn Oaks was a truly amazing experience. Certainly one of the most amazing judging experiences that I have encountered.

The dogs and handlers were proficient. Extremely well trained dogs. My judging leaned toward excellent physical motion but all of the dogs were beautiful on the bench.

The people were awesome. Most of my coonhound judging has been at local clubs in a couple of coonhound registries. Even though I was a relative outsider, the exhibitors were extremely accepting. Many were appreciative of my effort in choosing dogs and for the small amount of critiquing that time permitted. It took 2 judges 2 days to complete the task.

I would recommend that everyone experience Autumn Oaks. More great hounds in one location than anything I have ever seen.

Thank you so much for judging for us, Dan! Our customers were highly satisfied with your judging. You did an amazing job! So glad you agreed to judge for us

Old Post 09-06-2017 06:08 PM
Krystal / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krystal / UKC Click here to Send Krystal / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Krystal / UKC Find more posts by Krystal / UKC Add Krystal / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote