UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ****UH-OOOOHHH THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER THE REAPER DOUBLE DEATH******
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Rock Hill,SC
Posts: 706

****UH-OOOOHHH THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER THE REAPER DOUBLE DEATH******




Bright Eyes is so excited to bring all our great customers, The absolute ultimate hunting light. THE REAPER DOUBLE DEATH As you all know the REAPER has earned a well deserved reputation of being the top dog. Well, The DOUBLE DEATH takes the REAPER to a completely new level. Listen real close, The DOUBLE DEATH has double the burn time of the standard REAPER. The already best walklight in the business has been upgraded by being almost 20 % brighter. Double reds with and updated LED increases the output of red light 150%, and thatís not all. Now with our all new extremely bright amber double LED that is definitely going to be the coon finder of the future. We can also substitute double greens upon request.
I really thought that The Reaper could hardly be improved. The new DOUBLE DEATH is in a class all its own. Just like the REAPER the DOUBLE DEATH is available in a cap light on our custom embroidered hybrid cap or a Ridgeline bump cap. The belt light is available in a clip on or in a conventional belt light configuration. Our mounting system for caplights ensures stability and comfort but is extremely easy for the customer to change caps themselves in a matter of minutes. Caplights and the clip on belt light will be 340.00. The conventional style belt light will remain at 360.00. If the standard pack is all you need the cap light and belt is 325.00
I want to personally thank all our great customers and all the new customers we have been getting. I personally guarantee that at Bright Eyes we will continue to be on the leading edge of technology and will continue to keep our customers needs first. Research and development never stops at Bright Eyes. We are here for you everyday of the week. Our phone is always answered and we will continue to treat you like family. American made and designed products. Thank you so much for your business.

__________________
WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS
BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS
1-888-225-7478

Last edited by Ray Conrad on 09-05-2017 at 07:18 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2017 02:28 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Rock Hill,SC
Posts: 706







__________________
WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS
BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS
1-888-225-7478

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2017 02:42 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2016
Location: va
Posts: 202

Wow

Ray and Wes

Just take my money now.

See you at AO

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2017 03:36 AM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2798

WOW.....!!!!

I really don't know how the Reaper could have been improved on--But once again Bright Eyes has pulled ahead by 2 lengths..........!!!

The Double Death looks Great Ray.......!!!
I see a Double Death Conventional Beltlight in my future at Oaks....😉
Thanks
Tim

__________________
Track B4 Tree
***************








Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand


Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie








Superior Hunting Lights
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective
****************************************

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2017 12:13 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Rock Hill,SC
Posts: 706

Re: WOW.....!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I really don't know how the Reaper could have been improved on--But once again Bright Eyes has pulled ahead by 2 lengths..........!!!

The Double Death looks Great Ray.......!!!
I see a Double Death Conventional Beltlight in my future at Oaks....😉
Thanks
Tim




Thanks Tim first triple crown winner in a long time!!!!!

__________________
WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS
BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS
1-888-225-7478

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2017 12:14 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jun 2007
Location:
Posts: 1673

Reaper Double Death

Got mine today at the Oaks and love it. What I like most is the GREAT walking light. Us Old Guys fall around through the woods anyway but with this great walking light not so much. Thanks Ray for a great light. Dave Woofter Bristol Ridge Kennels. Love It.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2017 03:03 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2798

Re: Reaper Double Death

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
Got mine today at the Oaks and love it. What I like most is the GREAT walking light. Us Old Guys fall around through the woods anyway but with this great walking light not so much. Thanks Ray for a great light. Dave Woofter Bristol Ridge Kennels. Love It.


David
Have you seen or used the regular Reaper ?
How does the Double Death Walklight compare to the Reaper ?
I absolutely Love the Walklight on my Reaper, but the Double Burntime would be Nice. I have never ran the Reaper down, but I usually put it on charger after each hunt.
Tim

__________________
Track B4 Tree
***************








Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand


Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie








Superior Hunting Lights
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective
****************************************

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2017 02:47 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jun 2007
Location:
Posts: 1673

Reaper

Tim I have never seen the reaper. But the walking light on the double death is great. I had a Grave Digger before. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2017 03:24 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Rock Hill,SC
Posts: 706

CHECK OUT THIS REVIEW!!!!!!!! GOT IT OFF THE MAIN MESSAGE BOARD


I picked up a new Double Death at Oaks. Traded my old Grave Digger in on it. I already had a Reaper. Here's my take on the Reaper VS the Reaper Double Death. Both are fantastic lights IMO. I don't know how they could possibly be improved upon. Battery life on the Double Death is suppose to be twice as long as the regular Reaper, I cannot confirm that because I've never had my Reaper go dead on me to see how long it takes. I've hunted 4 nights in a row without charging, that's the longest I've went without charging. The white walk light on the Double Death is suppose to be 20% brighter than the regular Reaper but I've not took them both out side by side at night to confirm that. The main beams on both the Reaper and the Double Death are BRIGHT!! Brightest I've seen out of any light on the market. It is a bright white light, some don't like that, but I do. I have found that with the off colored main beams such as on the Sunspot or Boss Hotspot, my eyes can't make out detail in really tall trees. That doesn't matter much this time of year but I can really tell the difference in the winter time. The main thing I like best about the Double Death is the addition of another color. Mine has double white walk light, double red, and double amber. You can get also get green instead of amber or probably amber and green instead of red. I LOVE my Reaper but I have said that I really wished Bright Eyes would add another color because I like to use amber or green as a walk light in the summer because it doesn't attract bugs. Well they have done that and to me, it's the perfect light! Also, Mr. Ray Conrad gave me what I felt like was a great trade in on my old Grave Digger. He is a stand up guy that stands by his products. He will have me as a customer as long as he is in the light business.


__________________
Chuck Johnson
London, Kentucky

__________________
WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS
BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS
1-888-225-7478

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2017 10:29 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jun 2007
Location:
Posts: 1673

This is a bad light


I am 200 feet from this big oak. If you use the red light and the spot on this Double Death Reaper and no coon is seen you may need to trade dogs. This light is the real deal. Thanks Ray.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2017 01:56 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jun 2007
Location:
Posts: 1673

Double Death Reaper


I just went outside and walked up close to this big oak and turn the Reaper up and Man it's the brightest thing I have ever seen. You wouldn't be able to turn it clear up in close.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2017 02:17 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2798

Double Death.....

Thanks for the pictures David.....
The Double Death looks awesome and can't wait to get mine, it should be here in a few days.
I absolutely Love my Reaper and didn't think I would get the Double Death this soon.
I am going to get some pictures of the Double Death as well.
But pictures didn't do the Reaper justice......you have to see it to believe it.
Tim

__________________
Track B4 Tree
***************








Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand


Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie








Superior Hunting Lights
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective
****************************************

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2017 12:38 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2798

Re: ****UH-OOOOHHH THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER THE REAPER DOUBLE DEATH******

quote:
Originally posted by Ray Conrad



Bright Eyes is so excited to bring all our great customers, The absolute ultimate hunting light. THE REAPER DOUBLE DEATH As you all know the REAPER has earned a well deserved reputation of being the top dog. Well, The DOUBLE DEATH takes the REAPER to a completely new level. Listen real close, The DOUBLE DEATH has double the burn time of the standard REAPER. The already best walklight in the business has been upgraded by being almost 20 % brighter. Double reds with and updated LED increases the output of red light 150%, and thatís not all. Now with our all new extremely bright amber double LED that is definitely going to be the coon finder of the future. We can also substitute double greens upon request.
I really thought that The Reaper could hardly be improved. The new DOUBLE DEATH is in a class all its own. Just like the REAPER the DOUBLE DEATH is available in a cap light on our custom embroidered hybrid cap or a Ridgeline bump cap. The belt light is available in a clip on or in a conventional belt light configuration. Our mounting system for caplights ensures stability and comfort but is extremely easy for the customer to change caps themselves in a matter of minutes. Caplights and the clip on belt light will be 340.00. The conventional style belt light will remain at 360.00. If the standard pack is all you need the cap light and belt is 325.00
I want to personally thank all our great customers and all the new customers we have been getting. I personally guarantee that at Bright Eyes we will continue to be on the leading edge of technology and will continue to keep our customers needs first. Research and development never stops at Bright Eyes. We are here for you everyday of the week. Our phone is always answered and we will continue to treat you like family. American made and designed products. Thank you so much for your business.

__________________
Track B4 Tree
***************








Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand


Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie








Superior Hunting Lights
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective
****************************************

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2017 12:39 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Rock Hill,SC
Posts: 706

Thanks Dave for the review and pics. So glad you like the REAPER DOUBLE DEATH!!!!!!! We are currently working 16 hour days to meet my customer's needs. American made quality sells. Thanks again!!

__________________
WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS
BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS
1-888-225-7478

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2017 06:56 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2798

Double Death.....

Ray.....
Does the Double Death hold the same Brightness thru the whole Charge, or does it get dimmer as you use it ?
Was just curious with the Double Burn Time.

Great looking Light......!!!
Tim

__________________
Track B4 Tree
***************








Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand


Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie








Superior Hunting Lights
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective
****************************************

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2017 05:35 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Rock Hill,SC
Posts: 706

Tim, it's the same throughout the charge.

__________________
WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS
BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS
1-888-225-7478

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2017 11:25 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2798

Reaper....

quote:
Originally posted by Ray Conrad
Tim, it's the same throughout the charge.


Thats what I thought......Good deal, thats the way I like them.
Thanks
Tim

__________________
Track B4 Tree
***************








Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand


Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie








Superior Hunting Lights
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective
****************************************

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2017 11:44 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Rock Hill,SC
Posts: 706

This is off the main page. Thanks for the review!!

Guess this pretty much says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lights.....
The Reaper was the Brightest, Yep it's True---
Now they have the Double Death Reaper, I don't have one yet but I do have one on its way---But there is No doubt it is THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT that Money can Buy !!!!!
Don't Buy another & Hope it's Brighter---Because it won't be.
The Absolute Best Walklight you will find...!!!
The Regular Reaper or the Double Death will Make you Happy...!!!

If you have never owned a Coonhunting Light, then there are several you would be Happy with---But skip all that and go to the Top with a Reaper or Double Death...!!

I am like that Insurance Commercial ---I know a thing or two, because I have seen a thing or two...!!!

Want to talk Lights, call or text me---765-244-7028
Tim


__________________
Track B4 Tree
========

__________________
WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS
BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS
1-888-225-7478

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2017 02:25 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stacy thompson
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Jan 2011
Location: Monterey, TN
Posts: 133

Reaper double death

I'm what u call a light junky. Something new and better come out I got try it. I had gravedigger then upgraded to reaper but then I also bought a apex an superior light and boss. There all good but the reaper was 3 times the light all the way around. Then I seen the new double death and had to try it. I traded my reaper in on it. I 2nd guessed myself because I was worried about the extra weight of the 3rd set of bulbs and I got the extra battery pack. Well let me tell ya WOW. HANDS DOWN it's best light I ever used. Not only Coon hunting but it's used in barn for farming at nite and fishing off boat. Thanks again to bright eyes. I personally spent the money to compare the other lights myself and not going into details some did not last a whole nite till main beam went bad, and none is as bright standing in woods on main or color beam. Thanks again

__________________
Stacy Thompson
931-303-3060
Monterey, TN
Home of:::
CH NITE CH Limbhanging Big Willie
Gr Nite Sid's Big Tina

Bright Eyes lights
-Reaper Double Death-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2017 02:48 PM
stacy thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stacy thompson Click here to Send stacy thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email stacy thompson Find more posts by stacy thompson Add stacy thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Registered: May 2008
Location: Rock Hill,SC
Posts: 706

Re: Reaper double death

[QUOTE]Originally posted by stacy thompson
I'm what u call a light junky. Something new and better come out I got try it. I had gravedigger then upgraded to reaper but then I also bought a apex an superior light and boss. There all good but the reaper was 3 times the light all the way around. Then I seen the new double death and had to try it. I traded my reaper in on it. I 2nd guessed myself because I was worried about the extra weight of the 3rd set of bulbs and I got the extra battery pack. Well let me tell ya WOW. HANDS DOWN it's best light I ever used. Not only Coon hunting but it's used in barn for farming at nite and fishing off boat. Thanks again to bright eyes. I personally spent the money to compare the other lights myself and not going into details some did not last a whole nite till main beam went bad, and none is as bright standing in woods on main or color beam. Thanks again [/QUOTE

Thanks for the review!!! They are flying out of here.

__________________
WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS
BRIGHT EYES LIGHTS
1-888-225-7478

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2017 10:11 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2798

Reaper DD.....

quote:
Originally posted by Ray Conrad
This is off the main page. Thanks for the review!!

Guess this pretty much says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lights.....
The Reaper was the Brightest, Yep it's True---
Now they have the Double Death Reaper, I don't have one yet but I do have one on its way---But there is No doubt it is THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT that Money can Buy !!!!!
Don't Buy another & Hope it's Brighter---Because it won't be.
The Absolute Best Walklight you will find...!!!
The Regular Reaper or the Double Death will Make you Happy...!!!

If you have never owned a Coonhunting Light, then there are several you would be Happy with---But skip all that and go to the Top with a Reaper or Double Death...!!

I am like that Insurance Commercial ---I know a thing or two, because I have seen a thing or two...!!!

Want to talk Lights, call or text me---765-244-7028
Tim


__________________
Track B4 Tree
========

__________________
Track B4 Tree
***************








Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand


Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie








Superior Hunting Lights
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective
****************************************

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2017 12:25 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis morgan
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Dec 2008
Location: NC Mountains
Posts: 53

Reaper

How big is the head on the reaper compared to the gravedigger or the bushwhacker.

__________________
GRNITECH WIPE EM UP MILLIE (R.I.P.)
NITECH HI TECH MACY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2017 03:20 AM
travis morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis morgan Click here to Send travis morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email travis morgan Find more posts by travis morgan Add travis morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Registered: Feb 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2798

Re: Reaper

quote:
Originally posted by travis morgan
How big is the head on the reaper compared to the gravedigger or the bushwhacker.


I measured a little over 2.5 inches across the front of the Head and about the same for the length.
It looks Bigger than it is in the picture.
Tim

__________________
Track B4 Tree
***************








Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand


Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie








Superior Hunting Lights
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective
****************************************

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2017 03:46 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:56 PM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread


Forum Jump:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
< Contact Us - The United Kennel Club >

Copyright 2003-2017, United Kennel Club
Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.0
(vBulletin courtesy Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.)