UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Surgical AI Procedure to be Aired on CARNIVORE
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Surgical AI Procedure to be Aired on CARNIVORE

After seven seasons of CARNIVORE, I feel that this week's episode could be the most educational of all that we have done. While we will be doing a little coon hunting, we will also show us hauling a gyp down to Dr. James Bell, DVM at Castroville, TX to have her surgically inseminated to Clear River Diamond Jim who has been dead for several years.
For all of you guys trying to figure out how to keep a certain bloodline going, this may be your answer. By the way, I got 7 healthy pups.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:03 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen Rogers
UKC Forum Member

AI

Great show and an interesting subject, looking forward to it. Keep it coming Gary

Old Post 09-21-2017 04:25 PM
Allen Rogers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen Rogers Click here to Send Allen Rogers a Private Message Find more posts by Allen Rogers Add Allen Rogers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler_Triplett
UKC Forum Member

When will this air?

Old Post 09-21-2017 04:42 PM
Tyler_Triplett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler_Triplett Click here to Send Tyler_Triplett a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler_Triplett Find more posts by Tyler_Triplett Add Tyler_Triplett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Langford
UKC Forum Member

Is there a way to watch carnivore on roku?

Old Post 09-22-2017 02:48 AM
Cory Langford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Langford Click here to Send Cory Langford a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Langford Add Cory Langford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

Very interesting episode .

Old Post 09-23-2017 03:44 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

Very interesting episode .

Old Post 09-23-2017 03:44 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zwall
New UKC Forum Member

Love the hunts & educational too. Can't beat that.

Old Post 09-23-2017 08:07 PM
zwall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zwall Click here to Send zwall a Private Message Click Here to Email zwall Find more posts by zwall Add zwall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ruttinbuck
UKC Forum Member

show

great show sir
what sight are you using on that american

Old Post 09-23-2017 09:59 PM
ruttinbuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ruttinbuck Click here to Send ruttinbuck a Private Message Click Here to Email ruttinbuck Find more posts by ruttinbuck Add ruttinbuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

It is a Trijicon RMR sight. Really cool and very effective. I have had the same battery in it for two years and it just keeps on working. I do turn it to the lowest setting when not hunting. As you know, Trijicon manufactures most of the sighting equipment for our military so you know that it has to be rugged and effective.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Old Post 09-24-2017 03:35 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Gary again loved your show. I was out of town and taped it and got to see it yesterday. I went out about a month ago and got me a pup who came from a AI litter from a dog that died about 8 years ago. He was one of several in litter and he is a ball of fire. I hope your pup does well for you and I am glad your AI breeding was successful.

I think that scope is the same or real close to one my Grandson uses on his AR15 and they are nice. I like them because are quick to get on target, especial a moving one. I am planning on getting one and saving up for it. One more question. What antenna did you have on that handheld. I have seen and tested about everyone I can get my hands on and I know sometimes TV makes things look a little different. I just didn't recognize it.

Old Post 09-25-2017 01:13 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

It was a standard Garmin antenna, about 13" long. I have the stubby on my 430 that is hooked up to my Drive Track and get about about a half mile out of it in this rolling country. When I go out west, I always carry one of the antennas that extends to about three feet.
I am going to keep the male and one of the females. The remainder are going to guys who purchased males from me two years ago. Those pups made really nice dogs and now those hunters think I know what might niche will with their males. (I hope that I am right as I have gone to a lot of time and money to get these rascals).
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Old Post 09-25-2017 03:04 PM