UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 9 Month old female in OHIO
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

9 Month old female in OHIO

Have a young female bred up nice and is running loose on my farm. She knows nothing, I have not fooled with her at all. But is a leggy female with nice looks. Last couple weeks she's starting to range out into the woods. Has a nice mouth. Heard her barking a few times in woods. Have no idea at what. Ready to be started and perfect age for this coming kill season. I have a male the same age that I am hunting and prefer males so she's for sale. No time to start her too. Text is best. Can text a pic of her and papers. Ukc and Pkc registered on puppy papers. Price is $600 picked up. 937-336-4469

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-18-2019 03:30 PM
BuckeyeBoys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckeyeBoys Click here to Send BuckeyeBoys a Private Message Find more posts by BuckeyeBoys Add BuckeyeBoys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

She's running loose and ready to go.

Old Post 05-21-2019 06:59 PM
BuckeyeBoys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckeyeBoys Click here to Send BuckeyeBoys a Private Message Find more posts by BuckeyeBoys Add BuckeyeBoys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

Make an offer she needs hunted and I can't do it right now. Kitten coons are getting ready to come down and she's perfect age.

Old Post 05-25-2019 03:32 PM
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

She aint going to get hunted here, as i have my hands full with my male pup. Make a reasonable offer. She needs to be hunted and fooled with now. Been running loose around the farm. She came into a tree that my male made about a quarter mile down the road from the house. Made a few tree barks, probably didn't know what she was barking at she did tree some though. Start her your way 937-336-4469

Old Post 06-24-2019 03:07 PM
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

First $300 gets her. Picked up I ain't hauling her anywhere for a puppy price. You can't raise one for this price. 937-336-4469

Old Post 06-29-2019 03:21 PM