UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Oh my!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerrydillon17
UKC Forum Member

Oh my!!

So my gyp has ben in heat she treed coon fine when she first started bleeding so I put her up an today made 12th day in heat so I decided take her out tonight let her stretch her legs , so she hunted covered ground not a peep , then she check back in went other way covered half mile come back I said well I guess we go to next spot the moon is full but I'm off tomorrow so it's all good lol!! Next drop drop her on nice creek she strikes in abt 435 yards starts driving track hard bam trees an .03 miles I get there finally I'm shining an shining the tree I can see by the moon light it's slicker than snot !!! But there is a 55gallon rusted metal barrel beside tree. She keeps treeing rite on it an standing on it. So I see whole in barell an sure enough it's big ol coon in it !!! I bet it was ol sow coon !! , then I went made another drop an mt girl drove coon 900 plus it was sitting on outside so I guess heat cycle ant messed her up none !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2020 07:00 AM
jerrydillon17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrydillon17 Click here to Send jerrydillon17 a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrydillon17 Find more posts by jerrydillon17 Add jerrydillon17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Day 12 Oh MY

Better keep her parked a few more days !! She may go looking for a male dog, and forget all about Mr. Coon.

Old Post 04-02-2020 10:10 AM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

I've never been that crazy about an unwanted litter.

Old Post 04-02-2020 02:20 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

I wonder what a coyote hound looks like? lol🤔😁

Sounds like she’s a good one...

Old Post 04-02-2020 05:19 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrydillon17
UKC Forum Member

Vicks vapor rub on her hind side works wonders

Old Post 04-02-2020 05:32 PM
jerrydillon17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrydillon17 Click here to Send jerrydillon17 a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrydillon17 Find more posts by jerrydillon17 Add jerrydillon17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Keep playin with fire and you will get burned

Old Post 04-02-2020 06:30 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife
Keep playin with fire and you will get burned
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!

Old Post 04-02-2020 08:22 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrydillon17
UKC Forum Member

Yea I've gambled enough I'll put her up till shes fully out !!

Old Post 04-02-2020 09:52 PM
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jerrydillon17
Vicks vapor rub on her hind side works wonders
Yep it makes a lot slicker for the male..lol

Old Post 04-02-2020 11:01 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrydillon17
UKC Forum Member

Lol an id say some major burning too

Old Post 04-02-2020 11:18 PM