UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Team Fireball
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Team Fireball

Wondering who I get my hat from ? Can you get it too me before next month ? We got an RQE coming up it's time he's ready . Dead loner with the meat . Gonna hurt some feelings . Might need a sponsor no doubt he can do it by himself anywhere you drop him .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2020 04:45 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Is Team Fireball going to be at Redbone Days?

Old Post 05-31-2020 08:27 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

I'm shooting for National Day's . I need to look up the new date's for it . Brazil is about 15 16 hours Oklahoma was just too far for me right now . I'm definitely looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some nice red dog's go .

Old Post 05-31-2020 10:50 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Now that you are all Fireballed up, I thought you would at least be second in command... Take care ole boy, maybe October will be good for me.

Old Post 06-01-2020 12:06 AM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I went back to the Cartel. The Fireballers didn't seem to be going anywhere. I am only 1/4 Fireball now and even that is dropping. I hope that June, July, August, Sept and October are good to me. That is the problem with the Fireballers. They are only occasional coon hunters.

Old Post 06-01-2020 01:54 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Richard I didn't know you was breeding the fireball out . I thought for sure you had a hat laying around somewhere . I need to find me one before I start getting my picture taken .

Old Post 06-01-2020 07:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You will have to make your own hat. The Fireballers have about died out. They have dropped by the wayside. You and Lucas are the only ones left and he is really a Team BIII, not a true Fireballer.

Old Post 06-01-2020 11:15 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Patience

I am back to the vet tomorrow. Pedigree has Twister Rocky and yes Banjo III and some old Fireball blood. Easy ole timer, there are a lot of people tucked into the woodwork that don't care about this ole computer. I been trying to buy one of those Pistol pups that came through your place. Rather then send it down the road why not give ole Lucas a crack at it. Hope you didn't charge to much for those duds. There ain't much money in raising pups.

Old Post 06-02-2020 01:50 AM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How many of those woodworkers are going to be hunting their Fireball dogs at ARD's?

Old Post 06-02-2020 01:53 AM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

To far

To far for me Richard. But I am sure you see I have been busy this year. Got two dogs on the PKC board (3) cast wins and picked up a UKC cast win with Coon Bustin Mandy two weekends ago. I am gonna concentrate on CBMandy now and my new up and comer, Weapon X as I sometimes call her... That will be 4 dogs with cast wins if it gets accomplished. I'm sorry bud. I will not get my S.S payments for quite a few years nor am I on Disability . So I have to work and do the best I can with the time constraints that running a business demand. Best regards to those that can go. I would rather hunt with the leaves off.

Old Post 06-02-2020 03:08 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I think that I posted that you were the only one left. I hunted a lot more when I was working and had a lot more money to travel than I do now that I am not.

Old Post 06-02-2020 05:03 PM
Preston Owens2
UKC Forum Member

Richard

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
You will have to make your own hat. The Fireballers have about died out. They have dropped by the wayside. You and Lucas are the only ones left and he is really a Team BIII, not a true Fireballer.

You've been so busy winning with your Fireball dogs you forgot about the rest of us. We look on here but don't have much to say. I like my Jim X Frog male. You'd like him too 🤣

Old Post 06-23-2020 08:09 PM
Preston Owens2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens2 Click here to Send Preston Owens2 a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens2 Add Preston Owens2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I didn't see you at ARD's, I must have missed you. How did your Jim x Frog dog do? I didn't realize that you had switched over to the Va Cartel Team. You should have looked me up. I would have given you a Cartel hat.

Old Post 06-23-2020 08:38 PM
Preston Owens2
UKC Forum Member

Richard

quote:
I didn't see you at ARD's, I must have missed you. How did your Jim x Frog dog do? I didn't realize that you had switched over to the Va Cartel Team. You should have looked me up. I would have given you a Cartel hat.

I didnt go. As much as I would like to see you in the winners circle I just couldn't go. We are in a Hot bed of this Virus and your old. I was looking out for you 👍 i did see you managed to get in some pictures 😂 good to see your still full of "Fire" lol

Old Post 06-23-2020 08:41 PM
Preston Owens2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens2 Click here to Send Preston Owens2 a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens2 Add Preston Owens2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preston Owens2
UKC Forum Member

Jim x Frog

nice big Loud friendly tree dog. He is good around the place, probably would reproduce something if a fella was into breeding up a gang of pups. Any of your Banjolll bred females would work under him 🤷‍♂️

Old Post 06-23-2020 08:44 PM
Preston Owens2
UKC Forum Member

😂

quote:
How many of those woodworkers are going to be hunting their Fireball dogs at ARD's?

Don't forget if you start losing that Fire Jack is alive and well in the Nitrogen Tank.

Old Post 06-23-2020 09:10 PM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

I like my Jim x Sue pretty good too . And my Jim x Dixie and I like my Jim x Bonnie even though he's a little rough may take him to Walker Days and have some fun . Working on a design for a hat . It'll boast Fireballs blood sweat n tears . Cause it's hot down here and the briars are sharp and well I've already hurt a few feelings at night for fun .

Old Post 06-24-2020 01:11 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It sounds like you and Preston need Pigeon River hats. How was Jim's mother bred?

Old Post 06-24-2020 01:30 AM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Come from some Rusty blood way on back .

Old Post 06-24-2020 02:38 AM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Come on Richard

All horse breeders know you have to have one line to carry the water buckets. You know , you bred to Jim then Pistol, three Fireball lines and yours to carry the water bucket. Take it easy Ole Boy you know I'm just messing. But seriously have been trying to buy one of those Pistol pups at off that Jim female. Can't get it done.

Old Post 06-24-2020 02:39 AM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

And I never was able to find or get a hold of Rex . Tried for a long time finally give up . Quite a few of em out there that seem to stay tucked away . Or maybe you just gotta know the right people .

Old Post 06-24-2020 02:41 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Preston, I understand but when you breed a Rusty Red female to BIII and then breed a male from that cross back to another Rusty Red bred female, it is hard to call them Fireball pups.

George, Rex is a hard guy to get a hold of. They don't have much cell phone service back up in those mountains of North Carolina.

Old Post 06-24-2020 02:52 AM
Preston Owens2
UKC Forum Member

😂

quote:
It sounds like you and Preston need Pigeon River hats. How was Jim's mother bred?

Just wait til I put this Jim Female back to Banjo 3 or maybe straight back to well where it started. Meltons Red Banjo 😂

Old Post 06-24-2020 02:52 AM
Preston Owens2
UKC Forum Member

yep

quote:
Preston, I understand but when you breed a Rusty Red female to BIII and then breed a male from that cross back to another Rusty Red bred female, it is hard to call them Fireball pups.

George, Rex is a hard guy to get a hold of. They don't have much cell phone service back up in those mountains of North Carolina.

It all depends on what a fella wants. Theres some good and bad in all of them. I'll always have the good stuff around here. But I'm not a big time pro Competition hunter these days. Kids are more important. Thank goodness when im old ill be able to breed back to a fine hound like Jack or Banjo so I can tour around and tree some coons like you guys do lol

Old Post 06-24-2020 02:57 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

With all of that Rusty Red, you will have to breed her back to a Fireball. But I think that I would breed her to Pistol. He is out there in your part of the world.

Old Post 06-24-2020 02:58 AM