UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Fletcher's Jake Bloodline
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

Fletcher's Jake Bloodline

Jake has been gone for some time now, but I know there were some semen pups over the past few years and I'm sure there's grand pups around. However, I haven't seen many advertised. Anyone still hunting this line?

This is my 3 year old male -

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2020 01:23 PM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rcagla10583
UKC Forum Member

Drew a little female out of Jake several years ago on a nite ch cast she put on a clinic on a 2 hour hunt I believe she scored 1700 and wasn't nothing even close to touching her in the cast.

Long Branch Mtn Curs
UKC SQCH LONG BRANCH GHOST

Old Post 04-04-2020 04:22 PM
rcagla10583 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rcagla10583 Click here to Send rcagla10583 a Private Message Find more posts by rcagla10583 Add rcagla10583 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bleslie
UKC Forum Member

Jake

Have a 2yr old male here that has been treeing coons alone since he was 8 months old.Has been hunted mostly by his self.

Old Post 04-04-2020 04:29 PM
bleslie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bleslie Click here to Send bleslie a Private Message Click Here to Email bleslie Find more posts by bleslie Add bleslie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JPRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Fletcher Stylish Jake !!!

We have a littermate here in NC that a littermate to this male above!! She is a Night Champion PKC champion and was high scoring dog Saturday night at the Grand American this past year! We’ve been wondering we’re all the pups out of this litter went!! My good buddy sold her littermate brother and he made the semifinals of the superstakes last year .

Old Post 04-04-2020 11:10 PM
JPRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JPRITCHARD Click here to Send JPRITCHARD a Private Message Find more posts by JPRITCHARD Add JPRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

Re: Fletcher Stylish Jake !!!

quote:
Originally posted by JPRITCHARD
We have a littermate here in NC that a littermate to this male above!! She is a Night Champion PKC champion and was high scoring dog Saturday night at the Grand American this past year! We’ve been wondering we’re all the pups out of this litter went!! My good buddy sold her littermate brother and he made the semifinals of the superstakes last year .

That is nice to know! I expected to see the pups do some winning and getting noticed. Do you have a pic of the female?

Old Post 04-05-2020 01:21 AM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

Re: Jake

quote:
Originally posted by bleslie
Have a 2yr old male here that has been treeing coons alone since he was 8 months old.Has been hunted mostly by his self.

Do you have a pedigree? Would love to see it.

Old Post 04-05-2020 01:22 AM
Ben Rogers
UKC Forum Member

Have pics and videos of her and him. Don’t know how to post them. Give me a call or # and I’ll send some to you. 980-521-7118

Old Post 04-05-2020 01:55 AM
Ben Rogers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Rogers Click here to Send Ben Rogers a Private Message Find more posts by Ben Rogers Add Ben Rogers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Just sold a male named split to a gentleman in Mississippi he has been winning bout every cast he enters super nice dog with an unbelievable handle gets treed somewhere every drop nice hound.

Old Post 04-05-2020 08:48 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

jake

i bred my grnt female to jake semen and the pup i kept was crazy. wildest i've ever seen. she was not my style at all.

the rest of the litter died unfortunately so i dont know how the rest would have turned out.

Bowling, i was thought you sold one to a man in WV

Old Post 04-08-2020 01:13 AM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Re: jake

quote:
Originally posted by buchcoonhunter
i bred my grnt female to jake semen and the pup i kept was crazy. wildest i've ever seen. she was not my style at all.

the rest of the litter died unfortunately so i dont know how the rest would have turned out.

Bowling, i was thought you sold one to a man in WV

sent you pm.

Old Post 04-08-2020 04:21 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Just bred this female 2wks ago to Honey Creek Rowdy

Old Post 04-08-2020 10:30 AM
tmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmarshall Click here to Send tmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email tmarshall Find more posts by tmarshall Add tmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

I owned the buck fork dollar dog I buried him last week pearls mother was ruby owned by bud Stephens she was all Coondog pearl was a nice pup I sold her at around a yr old if I remember right tree a coon then pups should be the right kind may be interested in one.

Old Post 04-08-2020 02:53 PM
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

Re: Just bred this female 2wks ago to Honey Creek Rowdy

quote:
Originally posted by tmarshall

That's a nice pedigree

Old Post 04-09-2020 01:17 AM
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
I owned the buck fork dollar dog I buried him last week pearls mother was ruby owned by bud Stephens she was all Coondog pearl was a nice pup I sold her at around a yr old if I remember right tree a coon then pups should be the right kind may be interested in one.
I'll either put something on here or rowdy's forum if it works out thanks!

Old Post 04-09-2020 01:34 AM
tmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmarshall Click here to Send tmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email tmarshall Find more posts by tmarshall Add tmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote