UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > 10 month old Dunbar bred walker female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bearhunter69
New UKC Forum Member

10 month old Dunbar bred walker female

Have had this dog for 4 months now, hunted in Ga, Fla, Wv, Va, an Tn. Bought her for 600 as a started dog, she has been on 15 bear an a pile of hogs, she is not cuttin it for me or my pack, I no there are a lot of people who like his stuff, so here is a steal, first 300 takes her, she is out of his bear trailing jack male dog, an his 100 dollar female dog, located in southeast Tn for more info an pics call or txt 4237906621 thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2016 09:54 AM
Bearhunter69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bearhunter69 Click here to Send Bearhunter69 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bearhunter69 Find more posts by Bearhunter69 Add Bearhunter69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Girlsrundogstoo
New UKC Forum Member

What do you not like about the dog? Why didn't she work for you?

Old Post 10-26-2016 06:41 AM
Girlsrundogstoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Girlsrundogstoo Click here to Send Girlsrundogstoo a Private Message Click Here to Email Girlsrundogstoo Find more posts by Girlsrundogstoo Add Girlsrundogstoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlynch
UKC Forum Member

please give me a call 423 384 8322 dion lynch

Old Post 10-26-2016 09:42 PM
dlynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlynch Click here to Send dlynch a Private Message Click Here to Email dlynch Find more posts by dlynch Add dlynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Girlsrundogstoo
New UKC Forum Member

No longer looking , thank you

Old Post 11-01-2016 06:12 PM
Girlsrundogstoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Girlsrundogstoo Click here to Send Girlsrundogstoo a Private Message Click Here to Email Girlsrundogstoo Find more posts by Girlsrundogstoo Add Girlsrundogstoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#BIGPINEREDBONE
Banned

lol u dumbass

there is not one comment he made bashing anybodys breed a dog!!! open ur eyes and read the god dam post ! idk the guy that had this pup for sale but I did read it and plainly says the dog don't suit him or his pack and also says he knows a lot of othere people like the breed !

Old Post 11-01-2016 06:46 PM
#BIGPINEREDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #BIGPINEREDBONE Click here to Send #BIGPINEREDBONE a Private Message Click Here to Email #BIGPINEREDBONE Find more posts by #BIGPINEREDBONE Add #BIGPINEREDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#BIGPINEREDBONE
Banned

HICKORY people like u being immature and running ur mouth is why this site aint worth a pinch of possum **** anymore!

Old Post 11-01-2016 06:53 PM
#BIGPINEREDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #BIGPINEREDBONE Click here to Send #BIGPINEREDBONE a Private Message Click Here to Email #BIGPINEREDBONE Find more posts by #BIGPINEREDBONE Add #BIGPINEREDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote