UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hey any strange "encounters" while hunting?
Pages (23): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by toe cutter
my dog trailed down a ditch into a big swamp one night and treed. i had hunted every where around the section before but had never set foot in there till this night.
just as i got to the swamp i saw a older man leading a dog towards me with a dim handheld flashlight.thinking i was about to get yelled at for being in there, i spoke to him and said hi ,did ya tree any coon. he said yea,one big ole boar out in that swamp. i said are you hunting alone. he said yea i always do. i told him if he would wait for me i would turn loose with him a couple times. as i walked passed him to go get my dog i noticed as my light shined his old black and tan it had a blue eye.
when i got in the swamp i relized this was no kiddy pool. it was rough, at some point i stepped off into a hole that had no bottom. i seriously thought it was the last of me. a strange calm came over me, about that time a strong hand grabbed the hood on my coat and jerked me straight up and out of the water and stood me straight up on my feet.. it was the old man. he said son,watch your step in this swamp. it aint a kind place.i adjusted myself, i thanked him and told him i thought for sure i was gonna drown.i went on to my dog with a stick to poke the ground before i stepped. i got my dog and finally made it back to the edge. the old man was no where to be found. a few days later i stopped at the house closest to the swamp and ask if i could hunt it. he said yea,but its rough going in there. i ask if anyone else hunted there. he said no, my grand dad did ,but he drowned in the deep water about 20 years ago back in there. he said i've never been coonhunting myself but my grand dad, he loved to coonhunt. my grand ma use to tell storys about his hunts with an old black dog that was blind in one eye.

XZaxctol;y,. I know whereu[u ere you bin man} I'm half bli8nd oi n both eyrs. BUt i gor aleop[ard hond thjat had a buley eye. Whwbn I git to thjew trreee I'll scjheeck waheatever he is treewing up . but I spend most of my time shining the tree he his treeing up steddsa standin o0n. Whem he puts his evilewye oin yit itr is thaaaaaare..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2011 07:24 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian France
UKC Forum Member

I had a strange encounter last night and when it was over I had to laugh and call myself a big chicken! I loaded up my old female and young pup and headed out to the state game lands to go hunting. I drove up a road and went to a good spot deep in the woodlot and let em go, about 5 minutes later I heard them both open and head up over the hill and tree. I figured I would cut my walking time in half if I went to the next access road and drove to the top of the hill, the access road was still covered with ice so this plan didn't work. When I drove back to the original dump site I saw several hunting lights and when I pulled up to the guys it turned out to be a cast from the local club( I forgot they were having a hunt) they didn't cast yet because they could hear my hounds in there treeing. We talked for a couple minutes and the guide who I know really well said they would go down the road about 11/2 miles and turn loose and I headed in to the tree. I walked for about 20 minutes and got to my hounds treeing and after a few minutes of praising them for a job well done we headed back to the truck. I walked for about 3 minutes and my little male pup started acting funny and when I looked a ways out in front of us I spotted eyes and they were heading straight at us and coming fast! All I could make out was eyes and the BEAST was BLACK!! Thats right, I thought BLACK PANTHER!!! After all, everyone else see's black panthers why not me? No rifle, or anything to defend us with and I told my dogs that I couldn't belive this was happening but it might be the end of the line for us!!! When this ferocious BLACK DEVIL CAT got into less than twenty yards and prepared to over take us I realized and recognized it to be a 60 pound plott hound!!! Boy was I ever relieved and had to laugh a little bit. He walked along with us back to the truck and I found the cast from earlier and told the owner where his dog was and my story and they all laughed!! The hound came in while I was talking to the cast and I went home and changed my drawers!! I still haven't seen a black panther and I dont want to!!

Old Post 04-11-2011 12:06 AM
Brian France is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian France Click here to Send Brian France a Private Message Find more posts by Brian France Add Brian France to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rajunrebelblues
UKC Forum Member

just found this thread, somed of the funniest stuff ive ever seen

CH NITE CH'PR'Rajun Rebel Ten Ml. Blue Bullet
GRCH NITE CH'PR'Wolfenbargers Bl. Brat
CH'PR'Macs Rajun Rebel Blue Jazz

Old Post 07-09-2011 07:31 AM
rajunrebelblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rajunrebelblues Click here to Send rajunrebelblues a Private Message Find more posts by rajunrebelblues Add rajunrebelblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cooninbludogs
UKC Forum Member

Me and a hunting buddy were out hunting one cool fall night. We treed a coon and buddy climbed the tree and jumped him out.He made a long run down in a cut over creek bottom we walked about a mile to the dogs .They were slow trailing in the cut over so we laid down to relax and give them time to work the track out. We were in a nice clear little place with lots of leaves on the ground making a nice place to lay down.We were both tired so we both drifted off the sleep. just before i went to sleep, i remember hearing some coyotes howling off in the distance. Couldn't have been a sleep more than a few minutes when a armadillo shot out of his hole between my legs,first thought that ran threw my mind was the coyotes got us. I hollered and was rolling around trying to get up.Hunting buddy was hollering what the hell is going on. Hard way to wake up but it did give us renewed energy to continue on with our hunt .lol

Old Post 07-09-2011 09:56 PM
cooninbludogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooninbludogs Click here to Send cooninbludogs a Private Message Find more posts by cooninbludogs Add cooninbludogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerdogman
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cooninbludogs
Me and a hunting buddy were out hunting one cool fall night. We treed a coon and buddy climbed the tree and jumped him out.He made a long run down in a cut over creek bottom we walked about a mile to the dogs .They were slow trailing in the cut over so we laid down to relax and give them time to work the track out. We were in a nice clear little place with lots of leaves on the ground making a nice place to lay down.We were both tired so we both drifted off the sleep. just before i went to sleep, i remember hearing some coyotes howling off in the distance. Couldn't have been a sleep more than a few minutes when a armadillo shot out of his hole between my legs,first thought that ran threw my mind was the coyotes got us. I hollered and was rolling around trying to get up.Hunting buddy was hollering what the hell is going on. Hard way to wake up but it did give us renewed energy to continue on with our hunt .lol
I hunt a Walker dog,ain't got time to be laying around.

Last edited by Walkerdogman on 07-10-2011 at 10:10 PM

Old Post 07-10-2011 09:58 PM
Walkerdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerdogman Click here to Send Walkerdogman a Private Message Find more posts by Walkerdogman Add Walkerdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

yea ran into a co-worker in my spot lolololo

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 07-10-2011 10:59 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trackdownknls
UKC Forum Member

Strange incounter:

When i was younger on a still cool spring night. I was hunting my bluetick Jack in a big empty pasture. Jack wasn't much of a coondawg, but i just loved to be out there. I was enjoying every minute. Well Jack had treed two that night and i had enough of being a mountian goat. We headed up the pasture towards the gate. I had my light off because the sky was clear and i could see better in the dark.

Well the closer we got to the gate Jack started acting up like something was there. He started barking like crazy. As i started to focus in on what he was barking at was a big black thing in front of the gate. I knew the land owner told me there were no cattle in the pasture. I was scared to death. We have a lot of black bear encounters in this part of virginia. I thought i was having one tonite. I could hear some snorting and hear it moving.
Still unsure of what it was me and Jack layed on the ground watching it. It started getting closer and Jack was barking every breath. I was so scared that night. It was about 500 ft away from us. So i shined it with the spotlight i had. It was a black angus cow. I shooed it away hopped over the fence and high tailed to the house. Lucky it wasn't a bear.

Old Post 07-11-2011 01:36 AM
trackdownknls is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trackdownknls Click here to Send trackdownknls a Private Message Click Here to Email trackdownknls Find more posts by trackdownknls Add trackdownknls to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HalfmoonHounds
UKC Forum Member

Just the other night we were out and I was on top of the ridge getting the dog and my buddy was putting the other dogs in the truck about 900 yds from where I was. The plan was to take the dogs we had to the truck because although we were on private property we heard 4 gunshots when our dogs were about 400 yds out. We were pretty sure they weren't out of pocket on someone elses property, but reading all the threads on here about shot dogs we didn't want to take a chance. So I catch the last dog treeing on the ridge top and head back towards the truck, one hand on the leash and the other on my 40 cal pistol. I am wondering the whole time where Chris is because I know it didn't take that long to put a dog in the truck and head back my way. Well I finally get to him about 50 yds from the truck and he has his pistol drawn, so I am thinking the shooters we heard came and confronted him. He asks me did you hear all that ruckus going on? I said No, what are you talking about? I guess he had a pack of coyotes follow him shortly after we seperated all the way back to the truck and were calling out to each other the whole time. He said they never came in close enough to see them but they were to the left,right and behind him. I have had them carry on some but they usually say their piece and move on.

Old Post 07-11-2011 04:54 AM
HalfmoonHounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HalfmoonHounds Click here to Send HalfmoonHounds a Private Message Click Here to Email HalfmoonHounds Find more posts by HalfmoonHounds Add HalfmoonHounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cooninbludogs
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Walkerdogman
I hunt a Walker dog,ain't got time to be laying around.
Your right, that fireball would have already slick treed or swaped off that track and treed a slick tail -

Old Post 07-11-2011 07:08 AM
cooninbludogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooninbludogs Click here to Send cooninbludogs a Private Message Find more posts by cooninbludogs Add cooninbludogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horsegrl08
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-11-2011 12:57 AM
horsegrl08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horsegrl08 Click here to Send horsegrl08 a Private Message Find more posts by horsegrl08 Add horsegrl08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueMoonJake
UKC Forum Member

Back around 72/73 was 10/11 years old and loved to squirrel hunt. I'd wear old quail hunting pants and a brown long sleave sweat shirt when I went (poor kids camo back then)
I hunted with a little Ithaca 49 lever action single shot and shot shorts most of the time. I had been sneaking through the woods and had shot four or five squirrels, which I always gutted on the spot and strung them on a old leather cord from my belt. I was standing by a tree watching the ridge across from me and I heard something running fast at me from behind, barely got turned and it was a coyote, he grabbed the bottom squirrel as he ran by, it about jerked me down, I think it scared him as bad as it did me, he took off like a bat out of hell. I started using a quail vest to put my squirrels in after that day,

I worked for a large sporting goods company that frequently took important customers out west hunting, on one hunt we took three big retail buyers and a federal game warden that we thought could help us with a govt contract.
The game warden knew I had been in the service and had went to Ranger school and had seen action, on the first day I came into the truck about an hour after dark, it appeared no one else was at the truck, I started taking off my pack when this idiot jumped out of the dark at me to scare me, I just acted out of reflex butt stroked him right at the top of the breast bone, knocked him on his hiney and knocked the wind out of him, everyone else was hiding in the brush watching by the glow of the cab light, they though it would be hilarious, I told them to thank God I had unloaded the rifle walking the last 100 feet to the truck. Scared the hell out of me, needless to say it didn't happen again.

Last summer my wife gets me up, says there is a weird light running around in the field. It's like 2am. I get up get my clothes on, grab the .45 and my brightest light. I watch for awhile and for sure there is this little light going on and off close to the road but out in my field. I can't hear a sound. I slip out the back and walk down the drive to the road which is white chat and you can see it good at night, I can see a outline of a truck, as I get closer it sounds like someone groaning. I slip up right beside the door and then switch on the light. She is butt naked laying in the seat, keeping her self occupied, this young guy comes running up from the front of the truck butt naked, he's been trying to get a cell phone signal out in my field. Turns out to be a couple of kids my oldest went to school with.lol
Scared the crap out of them, I've seen them since, she always blushes, he laughs about it, said she was totally freaked out.

Old Post 09-11-2011 07:28 AM
BlueMoonJake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueMoonJake Click here to Send BlueMoonJake a Private Message Find more posts by BlueMoonJake Add BlueMoonJake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Moore
UKC Forum Member

That last one was a pretty good one.

Old Post 09-11-2011 04:11 PM
Joe Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Moore Click here to Send Joe Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Moore Visit Joe Moore's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Moore Add Joe Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hogancreekruner
UKC Forum Member

strange stuff

I once saw a blue ball of light the size of a basketball floating about 6 foot off the ground when I started to it ,it sailed away fast and took a hard right hand turn into a pine thicket. wierd I also get pics on my game camera with strange lights with deer looking at them. some shaped like bowling pins , some round near an old Indian burial ground.

Old Post 09-11-2011 04:30 PM
hogancreekruner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hogancreekruner Click here to Send hogancreekruner a Private Message Click Here to Email hogancreekruner Find more posts by hogancreekruner Add hogancreekruner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horsegrl08
UKC Forum Member

gotta put this back to the top to see if we get anymore funny stories

Old Post 09-22-2011 12:56 AM
horsegrl08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horsegrl08 Click here to Send horsegrl08 a Private Message Find more posts by horsegrl08 Add horsegrl08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
linemen
UKC Forum Member

Saw a baby once about 5 years ago it was a shadow of one and called a guy about it he said that it was a spirit. i was hunting near a grave yard .

Old Post 09-22-2011 01:20 AM
linemen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for linemen Click here to Send linemen a Private Message Click Here to Email linemen Find more posts by linemen Add linemen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter82
UKC Forum Member

I was hunting one night up hear on th moutain and had to dog get stuck in a grave yard and i never know it was there it wasnt it was a real old one went back the next day in the day light they dated back to the 18th scared the s;;t out of me that night if the dogs go up there again in the moon light they will stay till the next morning

Haltermans big game black and tans
1 304 897 7893 call and we can talk hounds that's what its all about

Old Post 09-22-2011 02:44 AM
bearhunter82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter82 Click here to Send bearhunter82 a Private Message Click Here to Email bearhunter82 Find more posts by bearhunter82 Add bearhunter82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

come on guys lets keep this post going so many good stories

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 09-22-2011 02:55 AM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

I wrote about finding Happy Birthday ballons at trees last year. It's still happeng. I only found one that was half way to a tree. I worl in the woods almost everday and only found one all summer.

There are four graveyards on the plantation I hunt on that I know of. I found them by looking up trees and stumbling over headstones. They are in the stangest places that don't even have a trail road within a quarter mile. They don't spook me though. I'm certain other folks know they are there. But I didn't.

Old Post 09-22-2011 04:56 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willseeyalater
UKC Forum Member

Folks, if a graveyard scares you then you need to ask the Lord above to help you figure what it is that you are afraid of. If it is spooks and spirits then you need to get to know the One who is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. With Him in your heart there's not a grave deep enough or a mountain high enough where He is not already there. I know this to be true for me, I used to go all weak kneed over the same things and get nightmares. As I trusted Jesus to watch over me scripture would come to my mind that reassured me, in some dreams I would tell the ghosts or evil ones from scripture why they couldn't harm me. It works. I know it is kind of fun to play close to the edge with scary stuff but it can take control if you play around with it.

Old Post 09-22-2011 02:12 PM
willseeyalater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willseeyalater Click here to Send willseeyalater a Private Message Find more posts by willseeyalater Add willseeyalater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLCKRIVREDBONES
UKC Forum Member

Re: strange stuff

quote:
Originally posted by hogancreekruner
I once saw a blue ball of light the size of a basketball floating about 6 foot off the ground when I started to it ,it sailed away fast and took a hard right hand turn into a pine thicket. wierd I also get pics on my game camera with strange lights with deer looking at them. some shaped like bowling pins , some round near an old Indian burial ground.

My 90 year old grandmother calls it the "ball of fire". She was riding to town at night in a carriage when she was a little kid. She said the ball of fire came across the field and hit the horse and singed the hair off on one side. The horse when nuts and nearly wrecked the carriage. She said the locals said they always rose up out of the indian burial mounds. She lives on the eastern shore of Maryland.

Old Post 09-22-2011 02:17 PM
BLCKRIVREDBONES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLCKRIVREDBONES Click here to Send BLCKRIVREDBONES a Private Message Click Here to Email BLCKRIVREDBONES Find more posts by BLCKRIVREDBONES Add BLCKRIVREDBONES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLCKRIVREDBONES
UKC Forum Member

Bad Bear

I ran into a friend of mine named John one afternoon on a dirt 2-track out on a big section of state land. He had his tracker out and was looking for a couple of his bear dogs. He told me he got run out of the woods by a bear earlier that morning while bear hunting. The dogs had bayed up about 200 yards in the woods so he started in to them when all hell broke loose and the dogs started running back in his direction. That's when he saw the bear coming behind the dogs. The bear chased him all the way back to his truck and circled the truck. He waited for the bear to leave and got out to call his dogs. The bear was only 20 yards in the woods and came after him again. Every time he got out to call his dogs the bear would bust out of the woods at him. Eventually he left and he had just come back to get his dogs when I came across him.

Later that night I was coon hunting an oak ridge about a mile from where the bear chased John out of the woods. My dog struck and was picking a track heading straight away from me. Suddenly she shut up and didn't bark for about 10 minutes so I yelled for her. I heard her coming through the woods but as she got closer I realized it wasn't her. Whatever it was was busting big brush and thumping the ground pretty good so I high-tailed it back to my truck. When I got to the truck I turned back and listened, nothing. I figured I just let my imagination get to me and I called again. I heard a deep "woof-woof" and it started towards me again busting brush just off the road in the woods. I hopped in the truck and drove a mile down the road. I got my tracker out and my dog was treed in a cedar swamp about a mile from where I had cut her. I hunted that area a lot that fall and never had another problem.

GRNITECH BLACK RIVER RED SARAH (NITECH JONES' YELLOW RIVER SAND ROCK X GRNITECH NIGHTY NITE JOSEY)
NITECH 'PR' BLACK RIVER RED TROOPER (NITECH YELLOW RIVER RED DOC X GRNITECH NIGHTY NITE JOSEY)
'PR' BLACK RIVER MOONLIGHT DIXIE (GRNITECH MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO X NITECH COHACTAH CREEKS MISS MOLLY)
'PR' BLACK RIVER RED SAM (NITECH BLACK RIVER RED TROOPER X GRNITECH BLACK RIVER RED SARAH)
R.I.P
GRNITECH NIGHTY NITE JOSEY, (GRNITECH CH YELLOW RIVER RED ROCKY X CH RED SUNSET RED ROXY)

Old Post 09-22-2011 02:56 PM
BLCKRIVREDBONES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLCKRIVREDBONES Click here to Send BLCKRIVREDBONES a Private Message Click Here to Email BLCKRIVREDBONES Find more posts by BLCKRIVREDBONES Add BLCKRIVREDBONES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffbarber
UKC Forum Member

my cuz decided to deer hunt one morning he waswalking down this levee it was about 5 in the morning well before daylite all he had was his bow..well he was bebopping down the levee it was garveled he could hear something walking behind him crunching the gravel he didnt have a lite so he tried to crowch down try to see it but couldnt so he got a lil faster pace there was a old alliminume gate he had to cross so he crossed and got about 20 yards on the other side and heard that gate go blam blam something had jumped the gate after he did he said he had a arrow in one hand n a knife in the other

same place diff time his son was bow hunting in the after noon had 2 doe come blazing by him it was almost dark he heard something growling so he thought it would be best if he left well wat ever it was followed him all the way out growling at him when he got to the edge of the woods it stopped and just growled real loud said it sppoked the crap out of him still dont know wat it is they havent deer hunted there in a long time but we coon hunt by there and never had ne more probs

Old Post 09-22-2011 05:22 PM
jeffbarber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffbarber Click here to Send jeffbarber a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffbarber Find more posts by jeffbarber Add jeffbarber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

i was hunting one time with some friends from school that had never been coon huntin.dogs ran off had been go for a while .when a bob cat let out one of them baby hair curling screams i think the hair fell off all of us .couple of em said well that enough for me .that was a heart stopper lol

Anderson County Coon Club
Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 09-22-2011 07:14 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horsegrl08
UKC Forum Member

btt love hearing these stories

Old Post 10-03-2011 03:53 PM
Jbarrelracer88
New UKC Forum Member

I was deer hunting one morning when this happened.

Where I hunt is on the edge of a field with another patch of trees on the other side of the field. I had gotten in my stand one morning way before day break so I was starting to get sleepy again. I guess I had nodded off when I hear BAM BAM BAM coming from the patch of trees across the field. It sounded like someone was taking a baseball bat and hitting trees as hard as they could! It was still dark so I was thinkin I must have been dreaming. So I laid my head back against the tree when a few minutes later I hear it again but this time I could hear our horses runnin around and snorting in their pens. (I hunted right behind my house) I heard the noise a couple more times and the whole time thinking, whatever it is let it stay over there until daylight so I can see!! I had just had something similar happen to my sister and I just a couple months before but that noise I heard, kinda like a.. well, I cant even begin to describe it!! LOL! But it had the horses freaking out too and it was closer to us! I still don't know what it was and dont really care to know!! I know some people are probably thinkin, Oh, she's just scared of the dark!! No, I am not scared of the dark one bit...it's whats in the dark that scares the fire outta me!! All I can say is there are BOOGERS roaming around North Florida!! Ask any ole timers around here!

Old Post 10-04-2011 09:21 PM
Jbarrelracer88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jbarrelracer88 Click here to Send Jbarrelracer88 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jbarrelracer88 Find more posts by Jbarrelracer88 Add Jbarrelracer88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote