UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnitech Ch Bama Blue Moon Slim × Ch Freemans Super Bee
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Bob you sound like somebody else I know lol I'll trade a pup for slim back lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2019 03:42 AM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

I got 5 females and 4 males out of this litter and got a spot left for a couple females and males if you want one get with me the list really ain't nothing but for me to remember who said they wanted one that has changed and really was a waste of time so whoever's interested get with me I'll take a deposit and go from there

Old Post 01-03-2020 11:45 PM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

I have started to receive deposits and have a couple of pups left that can be bought

Old Post 01-09-2020 04:01 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

About as good looking pups as I've raise here and there are a couple left male or female will have them at winter classic

Old Post 01-22-2020 03:54 AM
Barry Cordell
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Old Post 01-27-2020 01:22 AM
Barry Cordell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Cordell Click here to Send Barry Cordell a Private Message Click Here to Email Barry Cordell Find more posts by Barry Cordell Add Barry Cordell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry Cordell
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-27-2020 01:25 AM
Barry Cordell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Cordell Click here to Send Barry Cordell a Private Message Click Here to Email Barry Cordell Find more posts by Barry Cordell Add Barry Cordell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

2 males and 1 female left

Old Post 01-27-2020 01:54 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

I have a male and a female still available will be at winter classic so it will save on delivery if you or someone you know will be there

Old Post 02-12-2020 08:09 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Last 2

Did you get them sold at the classic?

Old Post 02-17-2020 05:53 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Got them sold before winter classic

Old Post 02-19-2020 02:27 AM
JRT62
New UKC Forum Member

Where are they now?

Old Post 11-04-2020 11:47 PM
JRT62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRT62 Click here to Send JRT62 a Private Message Click Here to Email JRT62 Find more posts by JRT62 Add JRT62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRT62
New UKC Forum Member

Where are they now?

Old Post 11-04-2020 11:47 PM
JRT62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRT62 Click here to Send JRT62 a Private Message Click Here to Email JRT62 Find more posts by JRT62 Add JRT62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote