UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Jordan’s Midnight Duke
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Simple

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Moore
Not to butt it where I'm not supposed to be but I believe Albert was off of Broad Ax Max and Leach's Patch and Max was off of Ranger V and Dixie, just a small typo I'm sure I love this blood as I had a female directly off of old Max. It was that cross on my Bonnie female and Max that converted me to that Ranger blood. I believe that some of these Duke pups will start to turn up and may turn some heads!

You're right I simply skipped back to grandparents when I posted but it wasn't to take away from sire n dam
I posted long ped and a pic of max too boy he was a looker and had some age on him in the pic I found

Maybe we can catch up and talk sometime about your experience with max pups

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2020 05:30 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Duke back in the day.

Yes, he would run some junk.

The junk he ran always seemed to lead to a coon track,though.

He could be running something wrong, and switch off and be treed with a coon so fast you could hardly tell when he switched.

He had a big mouth,and was a track driving fool.

The older he got the less trashy he got.

I have one of the semen pups out of him and Daisy. He will be 9 months old February 10.

He has a big motor and a big mouth and a locate that will make chills go down your back.

He dropped out of a race last night and slammed a tree while three older hounds went on.

He had four coons up when we got to him.

They treed another one about a quarter mile away.

I'm liking him. He's just a puppy, but he's going to be nice.

Old Post 01-31-2020 05:45 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

John

When you get a chance can you post a pic of your duke pup

Old Post 01-31-2020 06:35 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

Re: John

quote:
Originally posted by BluBritches
When you get a chance can you post a pic of your duke pup

I picked out a black and white open ticked one.

He's a well made dog, but going to be huge.

I will try to get a picture soon.

Old Post 01-31-2020 09:54 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ARCOONHTR
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: John

quote:
Originally posted by John Carroll
You're welcome.

He would bump a little fast game on occasion, not enough to be a problem.

But he wasn't naturally straight like some of the Jobe dogs.

True statement here I have had 3 out of jobe that u didn’t have to stack collars on born straight never ran any fast game at all. They all made nice dogs big mouths and good looking. One of m made a super nice hound but funny thing is he would occasionally tree a grinner the other ones never did. Have a grandson here to him now that seems to be the same way year old now and has never barked off. Treed his first nite in the woods at 5 and a half months old and never looked back.

Old Post 02-08-2020 02:48 AM
ARCOONHTR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ARCOONHTR Click here to Send ARCOONHTR a Private Message Visit ARCOONHTR's homepage! Find more posts by ARCOONHTR Add ARCOONHTR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Jobe pups

Got a few jobe offspring
And a few lewy pups as well
Looking for some blood to go with it

Old Post 02-09-2020 08:15 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

69 pups to date

Several of dukes pups was right here in Missouri
The big jump was litter 7/4/07 (most likely all passed by now)
To 5/10/19 duke x daisy
There is also a litter younger than daisy's

I'm no expert but I dont believe they saved seman for over a decade for no reason
Any info on duke pups (past and present) would be great

Old Post 02-10-2020 06:41 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Littermates

Litter born on 8/25/01
Owner of litter w Roy m roworth
Sire: ch grnitech pr uchtman's blue albert
Dam: ch pr R&B gwen

Nitech ch pr tick creek slam'n Sally / female / missouri

Pr R&B goo goo /female/ Missouri

Ch grnitech pr Jordan's midnight duke/ male/Texas

Pr davis blue ridge hank /male/ Missouri

Old Post 02-10-2020 07:38 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Reports

Getting good reports from several sources these last few weeks about Duke's seman pups

Old Post 02-29-2020 05:30 PM