UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Whos Going To Win
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dairyfarmer123
UKC Forum Member

Whos Going To Win

BET ON BELLAR

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2013 09:35 AM
dairyfarmer123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dairyfarmer123 Click here to Send dairyfarmer123 a Private Message Find more posts by dairyfarmer123 Add dairyfarmer123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckmtnblue
UKC Forum Member

John The Baptist!!

Old Post 09-20-2013 11:12 AM
buckmtnblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckmtnblue Click here to Send buckmtnblue a Private Message Click Here to Email buckmtnblue Find more posts by buckmtnblue Add buckmtnblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schills
UKC Forum Member

Would like to see John the Baptist or Main Street ruby win it, it would be cool to see them in the final against booger hollow annie and double d.

Old Post 09-20-2013 12:39 PM
schills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schills Click here to Send schills a Private Message Find more posts by schills Add schills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Ole Russ is knocking on the door again. I doubt Vegas odds makers have a line on the UKC World Winner, but I would never bet against Team Bellar.

Old Post 09-20-2013 12:47 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jesse
UKC Forum Member

Terry Beyer all the way!!! Good luck Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-20-2013 12:51 PM
jesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jesse Click here to Send jesse a Private Message Click Here to Email jesse Find more posts by jesse Add jesse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coble black tan
UKC Forum Member

Mike Nelson and Bellars what's up jack..

Always deep and lonely with 2 lookin down

Damon Coble

FIND US ON FACEBOOK Coble and Stocking kennel.

" PKC CH GR NT CH COBLE AND STOCKING TROUBADOUR"

Pkc Gold ch pr Gr by ch Coble and Stockings stylish swamp rat Poison

Pkc Silver CH Nite ch Coble n Stockings Poison Sumac

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN...

"PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE INDIANA BLACK SPIKE"

"PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE INDIANA BLACK JACK"

"PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE INDIANA BLK QUEEN" half owner with Jeremiah Melin

Old Post 09-20-2013 12:52 PM
Coble black tan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coble black tan Click here to Send Coble black tan a Private Message Find more posts by Coble black tan Add Coble black tan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis L Wilkison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Coble black tan

Team Bellar bud. Jacks kinda country

Home of GRNTCH What's Up Fred

Old Post 09-20-2013 01:05 PM
Travis L Wilkison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis L Wilkison Click here to Send Travis L Wilkison a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis L Wilkison Find more posts by Travis L Wilkison Add Travis L Wilkison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coble black tan
UKC Forum Member

That's right bud.. By the way the Hoosier state has the most dogs in the top 20 need I say any more? Lol

Damon Coble

FIND US ON FACEBOOK Coble and Stocking kennel.

" PKC CH GR NT CH COBLE AND STOCKING TROUBADOUR"

Pkc Gold ch pr Gr by ch Coble and Stockings stylish swamp rat Poison

Pkc Silver CH Nite ch Coble n Stockings Poison Sumac

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN...

"PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE INDIANA BLACK SPIKE"

"PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE INDIANA BLACK JACK"

"PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE INDIANA BLK QUEEN" half owner with Jeremiah Melin

Old Post 09-20-2013 01:10 PM
Coble black tan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coble black tan Click here to Send Coble black tan a Private Message Find more posts by Coble black tan Add Coble black tan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardtymes
UKC Forum Member

Main Street Ruby !!

COONHUNTER =since 1969 RETIRED>2010
<>OVER THE HILL TRAINER! !! 606-286-4690

Old Post 09-20-2013 01:53 PM
hardtymes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hardtymes Click here to Send hardtymes a Private Message Visit hardtymes's homepage! Find more posts by hardtymes Add hardtymes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t henry
UKC Forum Member

Let's go What's up Jack!

Old Post 09-20-2013 01:56 PM
t henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t henry Click here to Send t henry a Private Message Click Here to Email t henry Find more posts by t henry Add t henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Double Duece is my pick, is Jody still handling him? I assumed he was.
Best looking 80 pound dog I ever hunted. That dog only wanted to be everyones best friend, personality plus. I just didn't think he went hard enough. Guess I missed big on that one.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 09-20-2013 01:58 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

I would say ol ruby will b tough to beat..

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 09-20-2013 02:02 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Agreed.....

quote:
Originally posted by Coble black tan

Very nice and Tough hound....And a great Handler behind him....!!!

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 09-20-2013 03:11 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cooncrazy7
UKC Forum Member

Ashley or the pr dog male he has scored big about every night he has been hunted so he must be a coondog

Old Post 09-20-2013 03:13 PM
cooncrazy7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooncrazy7 Click here to Send cooncrazy7 a Private Message Click Here to Email cooncrazy7 Find more posts by cooncrazy7 Add cooncrazy7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

I like the 15-20 lb PR English bitch... She's smaller than what she looks in the pic!

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 09-20-2013 11:20 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I look for John, Jack, Ruby, Mike, and Tonto to win tonight with the final cast being Jack, Ruby, and Tonto. Toss a coin from there.

Old Post 09-20-2013 11:59 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Jculler8, I've hunted with that little English bitch quite a bit. Jamie says she weighs over 30 lbs. I'd like to know where she hides it! But she sure is a little ball of fire! She's been on a good roll here as of late. Hope she can keep it rolling! Just turned two.

Old Post 09-21-2013 12:07 AM
Tyler Benedict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Benedict Click here to Send Tyler Benedict a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Benedict Find more posts by Tyler Benedict Add Tyler Benedict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

You guys talkin about pistol Annie?Ivd seen her doing alot of winning lately.Whats the story behind her?

Old Post 09-21-2013 12:10 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir! She's been on a terror since the start. She qualified for the UKC world hunt last year at nine months old. Won her cast at Ao last year at 11-12 months old. Was a double cast winner this year at English days, placed 5th registered at Ao this year, was a double cast winner at the zones this year and and is currently in the top 20 of the world hunt! She's out of Gr.Nt.Ch. Red Ruby Hardtime Hoss and Nt.Ch. Northern Redneck's Jasmine. She's a 30 pound ball of fire! She just turned 2 years old.

Old Post 09-21-2013 12:18 AM
Tyler Benedict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Benedict Click here to Send Tyler Benedict a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Benedict Find more posts by Tyler Benedict Add Tyler Benedict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Dang!She must be a action packed coon treer to do all that winning. Thats awesome.

Old Post 09-21-2013 12:28 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

She's a nice little dog!

Old Post 09-21-2013 12:57 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Just checked the radar for E-town.Looks like alot of rain knocking on there door.

Old Post 09-21-2013 01:04 AM
twillman
UKC Forum Member

win world

Main st ruby she has won big in pkc never hunted with her but her record speaks for itself you have to have a good guide and good luck

Old Post 09-21-2013 01:57 AM
twillman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twillman Click here to Send twillman a Private Message Find more posts by twillman Add twillman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scary Creek
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
Double Duece is my pick, is Jody still handling him? I assumed he was.
Best looking 80 pound dog I ever hunted. That dog only wanted to be everyones best friend, personality plus. I just didn't think he went hard enough. Guess I missed big on that one.

I think it said terry Jessup was the handler . he drawed out with another bellar hound this round I seen also .

Nite Champion R & B's Hogback Boyd HTX
Nite Champion Bell Mountain Buster
Nite Champion Show Ch Bell Mountain Megan
( 2012 WV Governor's Cup Hunt Champion )

- Use and Recommend Anthony’s Dog Supply -

Old Post 09-21-2013 01:59 AM
Scary Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scary Creek Click here to Send Scary Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Scary Creek Find more posts by Scary Creek Add Scary Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdc
UKC Forum Member

I wouldn't count out Truman Lake Roscoe he is a tough hound and the weather might even help him. Also Liz is an experienced cooner who might be tough tonight.

Home of
'PR' Nt CH PKC Ch Rack EM UP Hype
'PR' Hammer Down Ricky Bobby
'PR' Trash Route Tiny
Co-owner Tyler Gilkey

Old Post 09-21-2013 02:03 AM
jdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdc Click here to Send jdc a Private Message Click Here to Email jdc Find more posts by jdc Add jdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote