UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Omcba registered or not ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Les Young09
UKC Forum Member

Omcba registered or not ?

Why are some mountain curs not omcba registered?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2020 01:38 AM
Les Young09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Les Young09 Click here to Send Les Young09 a Private Message Click Here to Email Les Young09 Find more posts by Les Young09 Add Les Young09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Some are just OMC, NKC registered cur, etc.....also, OMCBA is pretty strict with their rules/breeding. You can have a litter of OMCBA curs and one or more don't meet standard, if they have white behind the shoulders for example. At least that's the way it used to be....there are more qualified guy's on here that can probably give you more reasons then I have.....

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 02-25-2020 02:45 AM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Les Young09
UKC Forum Member

Travis thanks. I figured there was a litter enrollment process & maybe some just didn't go to the added expense of registering them anything besides NKC registration sort of like some hound folks do in other registrations. I'm going to be getting one & i know i want it to be omcba registered, but if out of a good enough proven cross that wouldn't stop me from purchasing either if it is purebred. I always liked white or open spotted hounds when i coon hunted so if it had a little more white & didn't meet omcba just because of that i'd be fine with it.

Old Post 02-25-2020 11:54 AM
Les Young09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Les Young09 Click here to Send Les Young09 a Private Message Click Here to Email Les Young09 Find more posts by Les Young09 Add Les Young09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote