UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The 2 Viper cap light
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skankhunt42
UKC Forum Member

The 2 Viper cap light

Two new lights come Viper an different supplier. Why same name.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2021 08:43 PM
Skankhunt42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skankhunt42 Click here to Send Skankhunt42 a Private Message Find more posts by Skankhunt42 Add Skankhunt42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: The 2 Viper cap light

quote:
Originally posted by Skankhunt42
Two new lights come Viper an different supplier. Why same name.

Great Minds thinking alike perhaps ?......😉😁
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 08-26-2021 10:46 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skankhunt42
UKC Forum Member

Will the Real Viper please stand upp. Strange times deez are.

Old Post 08-26-2021 11:29 PM
Skankhunt42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skankhunt42 Click here to Send Skankhunt42 a Private Message Find more posts by Skankhunt42 Add Skankhunt42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Not many will get it, but your user name made me laugh. Good luck buying a new light…

Old Post 08-27-2021 02:27 AM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skankhunt42
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cory Highfill
Not many will get it, but your user name made me laugh. Good luck buying a new light…

Right one Just trying to see whos the Real Viper and witch light is witch. Lotts of money maken the decision. Talks later Kory. Randy m

Old Post 08-27-2021 07:11 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Way above my pay grade but
We will have plenty on SUNSPOT VENOMS(last Years Model)
And the New SUNSPOT VIPERS ON HAND AT VALLEY CREEK.
COME ON BY AND SEE US FOR A NEW LIGHT AND BOOT COMBO...

Old Post 08-27-2021 01:19 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeepforkKennels
UKC Forum Member

Just get a hell cat maxx made by superior and don’t worry about it nothing will out do it

Old Post 08-29-2021 01:28 AM
DeepforkKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeepforkKennels Click here to Send DeepforkKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email DeepforkKennels Find more posts by DeepforkKennels Add DeepforkKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluetickman94
UKC Forum Member

Bright eyes micro fusion is probably the best out there

Old Post 08-31-2021 06:08 PM
Bluetickman94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetickman94 Click here to Send Bluetickman94 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluetickman94 Find more posts by Bluetickman94 Add Bluetickman94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluetickman94
UKC Forum Member

Bright eyes micro fusion is probably the best out there

Old Post 08-31-2021 06:08 PM
Bluetickman94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetickman94 Click here to Send Bluetickman94 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluetickman94 Find more posts by Bluetickman94 Add Bluetickman94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topcat
UKC Forum Member

Sunspot viper

What is it a about the walk light you don't like I am thinking about buying the sunspot viper

Old Post 09-03-2021 05:26 PM
topcat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topcat Click here to Send topcat a Private Message Click Here to Email topcat Find more posts by topcat Add topcat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sunspot viper

quote:
Originally posted by topcat
What is it a about the walk light you don't like I am thinking about buying the sunspot viper

Just get the Rage if not the the Viper, Sunspot is a very good light that is well built, solid and well balanced. It has several settings with two walking light settings, dim and bright that is a white light.

Old Post 09-04-2021 05:37 AM
3Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3Rivers Click here to Send 3Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email 3Rivers Find more posts by 3Rivers Add 3Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sunspot viper

quote:
Originally posted by topcat

Pretty sure he mentioned he didnt like the color of the walklight which is as close to the lights of old as anything ever made..The main beam and the walk light are dedomed to make more of the yellowish color so when you go from ground to tree you dont get a glare.

Old Post 09-05-2021 01:18 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Sunspot viper

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
Pretty sure he mentioned he didnt like the color of the walklight which is as close to the lights of old as anything ever made..The main beam and the walk light are dedomed to make more of the yellowish color so when you go from ground to tree you dont get a glare.

Yep.....it was the Tint of the Walklight & the Dark Ring around of edge of it that I didnt like. It was the first time to ever have that Tint on a Walklight.
I liked the Main Beam & Red Color.
Walklight wasn't for me but most would like it.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-05-2021 04:55 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Look at the Vendor Page, John has the sunspot walk light on full display. Looks fantastic to me!!!

Old Post 09-05-2021 02:52 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Skankhunt42 , how are Sheila , Kyle and Ike doing?

Old Post 09-05-2021 03:21 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Viper

quote:
Originally posted by ScottCK 6
Look at the Vendor Page, John has the sunspot walk light on full display. Looks fantastic to me!!!

Mine looks Totally different than that.....especially when shining the ground, a Dark Ring around the Walklight & then a very dim outer Halo.
I have pictures of Shining the Ground & in a Tree.....if I can figure out how to Post them I will.

This Light has some features I like....But I absolutely HATE the Walklight and the worst I have seen. I am actually thinking something is wrong with it.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 09-05-2021 at 03:32 PM

Old Post 09-05-2021 03:30 PM
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Re: Viper

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Mine looks Totally different than that.....especially when shining the ground, a Dark Ring around the Walklight & then a very dim outer Halo.
I have pictures of Shining the Ground & in a Tree.....if I can figure out how to Post them I will.

This Light has some features I like....But I absolutely HATE the Walklight and the worst I have seen. I am actually thinking something is wrong with it.
Tim

Have you used it coonhunting?

Old Post 09-05-2021 03:38 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Viper

quote:
Have you used it coonhunting?

Absolutely.......first 2 nights I had it and then last night & Friday Night.
The dark ring will cause you to trip over anything right in front of you and the yellow Tint of the Walklight is too yellow....at leastt for me. I like a Walklight to be White.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 09-05-2021 at 04:59 PM

Old Post 09-05-2021 04:05 PM
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Old Post 09-05-2021 04:40 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Viper

quote:
LOL

Not sure why you think its Funny...?
The Light is just as I described it to be.
If I shine a tree with the Walklight its fine.....on the Ground its terrible due to the Dark Ring & Halo.
Sunspot is send me another one with a White Walklight......Hopefully this one is Good.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-05-2021 05:03 PM
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

From the outside looking in , I would guess Michael will not give you a light ,that’s the reason for the poor reviews, but it’s only speculation though, you don’t hunt, you’ve said it yourself , that’s why it’s funny.

Old Post 09-05-2021 05:10 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Viper

quote:
From the outside looking in , I would guess Michael will not give you a light ,that’s the reason for the poor reviews, but it’s only speculation though, you don’t hunt, you’ve said it yourself , that’s why it’s funny.

Well you must be outside looking into a fogged up window.
I Buy my Lights, have Never asked Michael or anyone else for a Free Light and Never will. Oh sure, you will hear lies and in your case speculations as you call it....😉😁
Most cant handle the Truth....👍👍
Poor Reviews.....I doubt that. Only Concerns of possible issues.
It is what it is........I cant make them better or worse.....🤗
As far as me Hunting....Been doing it 40+ years and will never quit......I have slowed down alot but still go as much as I want to go.

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-05-2021 05:49 PM
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Re: Viper

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Well you must be outside looking into a fogged up window.
I Buy my Lights, have Never asked Michael or anyone else for a Free Light and Never will. Oh sure, you will hear lies and in your case speculations as you call it....😉😁
Most cant handle the Truth....👍👍
Poor Reviews.....I doubt that. Only Concerns of possible issues.
It is what it is........I cant make them better or worse.....🤗
As far as me Hunting....Been doing it 40+ years and will never quit......I have slowed down alot but still go as much as I want to go.

Yea ok! Speculation hurts , doesn’t it, or is it the truth that hurts!! I must need a better walk light to determine that!

Last edited by ScottCK 6 on 09-05-2021 at 06:22 PM

Old Post 09-05-2021 06:14 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Viper

quote:
Yea ok! Speculation hurts , doesn’t it, or is it the truth that hurts!! I must need a better walk light to determine that!

Evidently it does because you seem to care an Awful lot about what I like in my Light.....😁😁
Too Funny.......I actually think someone is pranking me....😉🙄
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-05-2021 06:27 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Light opinions are just like trucks opinion
Religion opinions/Breed of Dogs opinions
political party opinions
We sale Sunspots
Better Warranty
Lighter on the head
Price point of Lights
And they are also built by a pretty good fellow that doesnt miss too many nights in the woods and who is always willing to take guys hunting.
Why because I have worked with alot of light makers during my tenure in business and only me and my sons know how many we have replaced,had to have repaired,gave upgrades to unhappy customers and the rest that goes with being a vendor that actually goes to most major events to really hear what the customers are saying whether gripes or kudos..Use the light of your choice and be happy,life is short to be bitter ..We listen to complaints to try and get better and we try to thank every customer who buys from us..Other than that Im not sure what else we can offer. Im Valley Creek and approve this message!

Old Post 09-08-2021 06:04 PM