UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennel
Pages (337): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

bigtimberkennel

how much rain did you get up your way...???????????????

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2011 10:09 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

was it jon boy stewart that caught the fish....i know he had lines in,

Old Post 05-26-2011 11:17 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

river got to bank full down here...

Old Post 05-27-2011 08:19 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

No it was Dean Pedigo, he had three nice ones, just the one big 'un. Ain't checked the rain gauge yet, last count 1/2 inch.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 05-27-2011 at 10:06 PM

Old Post 05-27-2011 10:04 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

10-4 we got a couple inches..

Old Post 05-27-2011 10:30 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I got just shy of 2 1/2 in. if it would have rained another min. or two would have had even amount. May have to check with "DILLROD" weather man.

Old Post 05-27-2011 11:53 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

well for sure he would know everything there is to know about...

Old Post 05-28-2011 12:10 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

10-4 may try some fishin' this weekend got to meet a guy sometime to ship two more pups, maybe more, depends on if I have to work this winter, can't get a straight answer from dispatcher (another dillrod) --------- the world is crawlin' with 'em!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 05-28-2011 02:53 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

How many are goin' to head over to this thread you wonder?

Old Post 05-28-2011 11:53 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Linda checked out DNR website for me and here is the accurate account and fact: On 2-7-87 Todd Baumeyer at Baldwin lake in ST. Clair co. IL. caught a channel cat fish 45 lbs. 4 oz. the state record and the North American record in S.C. in 1964 was 58lbs. 58lbs. 30lbs. less than what Dean caught----- I guess they do get that big after all. now who's the DILLROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 05-28-2011 01:38 PM
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

Be awful tough for me to catch one of those on my Zebco 202. Right?

Old Post 05-28-2011 06:34 PM
RON PRUEMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON PRUEMER Click here to Send RON PRUEMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON PRUEMER Find more posts by RON PRUEMER Add RON PRUEMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yes Sir but if you clubed it first you just might be able.

Old Post 05-28-2011 06:45 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Shipped two more pups this afternoon got two left to hunt this winter. Jeff and myself stopped by Gut's to check out his pups, little rascals were asleep bitch is lookin' good. He said he was goin' huntin' tonite at a PKC hunt. He said I could single Reg. them as Bluetick we all agreed, no argument among us. Had a nice visit. I decided Bluetick would be better than English, that's how they look so call it as you see it, the way it is, not the way you want it.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 05-29-2011 at 04:13 AM

Old Post 05-29-2011 01:59 AM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

hope he did some good at the hunt...the zebco 202 and the 33 have landed many fish..at least the gears aren't plastic...I say they look like blueticks too.I wont bore with stories of catching ton's of fish..but I did manage to get out yeaterday..put on at fishhook and went up[7 miles].we ended up catching 18 ..this was the biggest 11 pounder..river was up just about rightI really thought they would bite a little better than they did..man I'm paying the price today..sick as a dog..must have over done it yesterday on the fishing trip...when he says NUFF SAID does that mean hes finally going to shut up...lmao.......

Old Post 05-29-2011 01:00 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

is that the creek in front of your house..LOL..the difference in a blue and a channel is the fin just past the anal opening..and I started this new thread under TD's kennel name was to get away from the anal dog trader..lol..

Old Post 05-29-2011 01:15 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

That picture was of airtight in late April I put it on but took it off because it was showing things I didn"t want it too. How do you post your pictures because I am still trying to figure it all out? I went to photobucket before but for some reason wouldn't let me upload pictures so tryed shutterfly and then it was posting my email address and other things it wasn't suppose to so that's why I took it off. Have been playing with this for 2 days and still can't get it right. I have more pictures but won't post them until I can figure it all out. If you can help let me know.
Signed Bigtimbers loving woman. p.s only time will tell if enough said or not

Old Post 05-29-2011 01:53 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

No that wasn't the creek in front of the house THANK GOD. We'd all be gone don't you know. You better slow down and take it easy or you may be laid up all summer. May not get any fishin' in this weekend used up yesterday may go to Champaign today to take Patch his coon to eat from last season's harvest. That ol' black dude is quite a joy to visit with, and his mouth started to water when I told him I had him some more coon to eat.

Old Post 05-29-2011 02:09 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I found a thread called "water races" got some nice pics on it if you want to check it out. Be on the side ------ LATER------

Old Post 05-29-2011 02:57 PM
rscott
UKC Forum Member

Won my cast last nite had a COONDOG on leash. Had good hunt to with Riley and Mark V. It was a bottom of the ninth two out kinda end. Magic split had the meat. Tie and won tie breaker.

Old Post 05-29-2011 03:41 PM
rscott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rscott Click here to Send rscott a Private Message Find more posts by rscott Add rscott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

way to go Gut..what was Riley hunting..?..well since my last post I had to run to the Ryan bridge and rescue a bank poler.Didn't feel much like it but he gave 50 goldfish and a flat[500 count.] of night crawlers for helping him out..think he fouled a plug [got the gas mix wrong]..that makes 2 mariners and a e-rude I've towed in this spring with the rice grinder.lol..the boat ramp at the ryan..creeks up.....e-rude being towed by a Suzuki.........TD I use photo bucket..I upload them to an album from my camera,then you have to resize them to fit the page of the site you are posting..stay with it you will figure it out..photo bucket is one of the easiest once you figure it out...Hi linda..

Old Post 05-29-2011 03:57 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Now thats a nice Fishing boat!!!GUT Magic looked good last night, just one of those nights where one of us had to run out of time but if I am going to get beat that is the way to do it. ( by a dog spliten and have the meat! Congrats.

Old Post 05-29-2011 04:23 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

yea he couldn't be happier with the boat..just fouled a plug I think in the motor..well thats the way it is in them hunts..sometimes you just run up against the short end of the clock..but I'll say this, its refreshing to see everybody not quarreling and say they got screwed..great job to all you gentlemen..

Old Post 05-29-2011 04:53 PM
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

My brother Mark got beat. He sure gets growly on the trip home when he loses!! He did find a big deer shed while they were hunting.

Old Post 05-29-2011 06:00 PM
RON PRUEMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON PRUEMER Click here to Send RON PRUEMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON PRUEMER Find more posts by RON PRUEMER Add RON PRUEMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rscott
UKC Forum Member

How sore is Mark this am after wrestlen Tobey for them horns he was awful dirty. He has some grit go after a strap'n young gun like Tob for 10 dollar's.........

Old Post 05-29-2011 07:08 PM
rscott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rscott Click here to Send rscott a Private Message Find more posts by rscott Add rscott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Here is another picture of airtight out of banks back in late April. now I need to figure out how to resize them. Hope you enjoy it

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 05-29-2011 at 08:46 PM

Old Post 05-29-2011 08:41 PM