UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Trying to delete my account
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
II Chance
UKC Forum Member

cool off time

Last edited by II Chance on 03-10-2011 at 09:13 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2011 08:28 PM
II Chance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for II Chance Click here to Send II Chance a Private Message Find more posts by II Chance Add II Chance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

What's the rush?

Old Post 03-09-2011 09:28 PM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
II Chance
UKC Forum Member

Cool down time

I guess i'am going to have to learn to deal with the peolpe on ukc forums the way I did in the biggest chryselr plant in the us kokomo. IN, i retired from there last april. learn to ignor and go about my business. I 've been on ukc forums alot this winter, it got me thruogh the cabin fever. I most likely would be wanting back in tomorrow. took a nap so i can take couple young dogs to the woods later. i had a bad deal with couple dogs i bought back last fall. you know how stuff can add up. I am glad I cooled off.

Old Post 03-09-2011 11:23 PM
II Chance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for II Chance Click here to Send II Chance a Private Message Find more posts by II Chance Add II Chance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Re: Cool down time

quote:
Originally posted by II Chance
I guess i'am going to have to learn to deal with the peolpe on ukc forums the way I did in the biggest chryselr plant in the us kokomo. IN, i retired from there last april. learn to ignor and go about my business. I 've been on ukc forums alot this winter, it got me thruogh the cabin fever. I most likely would be wanting back in tomorrow. took a nap so i can take couple young dogs to the woods later. i had a bad deal with couple dogs i bought back last fall. you know how stuff can add up. I am glad I cooled off.
sorry to hear that you want to delete your account you just have to do as you said ignor some people this newer gen of hunters are a lot differnt than us old school guys you got to watch buying these dogs without trying them you will get yje hide skinned of of you jmo

Old Post 03-10-2011 05:40 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
II Chance
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Cool down time

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
sorry to hear that you want to delete your account you just have to do as you said ignor some people this newer gen of hunters are a lot differnt than us old school guys you got to watch buying these dogs without trying them you will get yje hide skinned of of you jmo

Yea ur right buddy had time cool off. or young ones would chill out!

Old Post 03-10-2011 09:11 AM