UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > New Blazer light pix with custom bump cap!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dogfaceNH
UKC Forum Member

New Blazer light pix with custom bump cap!!!

I bought my daughter a new Blazer light this week. She decided to dress up her old bump cap (with colored duct tape) to go along with the new light! I think she did a great job!

Check it out...

(She the only 11 year old girl I know that can get rolls of colored duct tape for Christmas and love it!)

Last edited by dogfaceNH on 07-10-2010 at 08:46 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2010 08:44 PM
dogfaceNH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogfaceNH Click here to Send dogfaceNH a Private Message Click Here to Email dogfaceNH Find more posts by dogfaceNH Add dogfaceNH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

HEYMAN!!!

love that hat she going to drive the real boys crazy....

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 07-10-2010 09:27 PM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Evans
UKC Forum Member

where do i put my order in? I will send her my bump cap and she can decorate mine too! lol looks good!

Old Post 07-10-2010 09:33 PM
Daniel Evans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Evans Click here to Send Daniel Evans a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Evans Add Daniel Evans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capt_agricultur
UKC Forum Member

//

A Very creative young lady

Old Post 07-10-2010 11:39 PM
capt_agricultur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capt_agricultur Click here to Send capt_agricultur a Private Message Click Here to Email capt_agricultur Find more posts by capt_agricultur Add capt_agricultur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogfaceNH
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everyone...

Jocelyn enjoyed reading your replies.

Old Post 07-11-2010 03:38 AM
dogfaceNH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogfaceNH Click here to Send dogfaceNH a Private Message Click Here to Email dogfaceNH Find more posts by dogfaceNH Add dogfaceNH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MATTY G
UKC Forum Member

Wayne awesome bump cap. Your daughter should design these for Shane and the boys at Blazer..

Old Post 07-11-2010 03:42 PM
MATTY G is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MATTY G Click here to Send MATTY G a Private Message Find more posts by MATTY G Add MATTY G to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogfaceNH
UKC Forum Member

Matt

Maybe we can work out a deal with him . Wait until she shows up for the Youth State Championships this coming weekend wearing that, all the kids will want one. wd

Last edited by dogfaceNH on 07-11-2010 at 11:01 PM

Old Post 07-11-2010 05:26 PM
tutone dog
UKC Forum Member

wd maybe she should bring her tape sat she could make a fortune and dad could retire

Old Post 07-12-2010 11:25 AM
tutone dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tutone dog Click here to Send tutone dog a Private Message Click Here to Email tutone dog Find more posts by tutone dog Add tutone dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogfaceNH
UKC Forum Member

tutone

hmmmmmm, not a bad idea.

Old Post 07-12-2010 11:54 AM
Steve Gilland
UKC Forum Member

I think Shane should put these in production!!!!

Old Post 07-12-2010 01:14 PM
Steve Gilland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Gilland Click here to Send Steve Gilland a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Gilland Find more posts by Steve Gilland Add Steve Gilland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogfaceNH
UKC Forum Member

Always a deal to be made!

Old Post 07-13-2010 12:49 AM