UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > american cooner dec 08 issue
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Timber Rocking in NC

I've tried several times to reply via PM but it's not letting me send the message. I was hoping Candy would be in sooner so we could take pups to Walker Days. But you can't mess with mother nature. She for sure is now showing. Should be some very sharp looking pups. Mike

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2009 11:06 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
behrends_91
UKC Forum Member

pups?

hey mike, hows the big stalker and candy pups doing?

Old Post 04-22-2009 06:54 PM
behrends_91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for behrends_91 Click here to Send behrends_91 a Private Message Find more posts by behrends_91 Add behrends_91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Stalker/Candy pups

We have one male and five females. Very sharp looking pups. Big ole heads and muzzles on them. We'll put some pictures on here when they get a little older.

Old Post 04-23-2009 10:02 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
behrends_91
UKC Forum Member

stalker/candy pups

sounds good mike, i bet there some good lookin suckers.

Old Post 04-26-2009 12:22 AM
behrends_91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for behrends_91 Click here to Send behrends_91 a Private Message Find more posts by behrends_91 Add behrends_91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Stalker /Candy pups

These are some real nice looking pups. Ever since having House's Cruze kenneled here, we got hooked on having Walker dogs with chuckle heads and low set ears, coupled with loud mouths. These pups will be just right for starting this fall. I bought Candy's mother at Walker Days in Kentucky. A Nite Champion female off of Nocturnal Nailor. She will be bred to Stalker when she comes in.

Old Post 04-26-2009 10:50 PM
paul harris
UKC Forum Member

The Candy female is a real pretty dog and I bet the pups look reall nice. Mike or Steve you need to get some pictures of them on here. Both dogs have big nice looking heads. Have you had Stalker out any? Won't stop raining here.

PAnitehunter@aol.com

Old Post 05-04-2009 05:43 PM
paul harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paul harris Click here to Send paul harris a Private Message Click Here to Email paul harris Find more posts by paul harris Add paul harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

pups

The boys are planning on putting some pictures on tomorrow afternoon. Steve had some guys from New York come and hunt with Stalker a couple of weekends ago. The boys are talking about hunting him at English days. We've actually had three days in a row with NO rain.

Mike

Old Post 05-05-2009 12:14 PM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

pups/Stalker/Candy

Last edited by mikemccomber on 08-17-2009 at 11:07 PM

Old Post 05-07-2009 01:37 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

------------NT. CH. House's Bruno
-------UKC WLD. CH. GRNT. CH. SH CH. Jimmy D's Handsome Hank
------------Ray's Shoestring
-----DL. GR. CH. House's Night Stalker
------------GRNT. CH. Backwoods Stroker
-------GRNT. CH. Heath's Backwoods Windy
------------Heath's Crowding Kelly

**PUPS**

------------CH. GRNT. CH. Cowee Creek Clint
-------NT. CH. GRCH. Cowee Creek Cletus
------------NT. CH. Lipper's Stylish Queen
-----Cowee Creek Candy
------------GRNT. CH. Nocturnal Nailor
-------NT. CH. Nate's Nocturnal Fever
------------GRNT. CH. Charley Creek Locktite Sara

Last edited by mikemccomber on 08-17-2009 at 11:07 PM

Old Post 05-07-2009 01:38 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by mikemccomber on 08-17-2009 at 11:06 PM

Old Post 05-07-2009 01:38 AM
behrends_91
UKC Forum Member

pups

those are some extremely good looking pups there every single one of them

Old Post 05-07-2009 03:00 AM
jeff123
UKC Forum Member

pups

they are some nice looking pups mike my cousin and I where the ones from NY to come hunt with steve and stalker and it was a blast hunting with them and stalker is a coondog for sure.

Old Post 05-07-2009 10:53 AM
jeff123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff123 Click here to Send jeff123 a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff123 Find more posts by jeff123 Add jeff123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paul harris
UKC Forum Member

Those pups are real good looking. Glad you had got some pictures on here. The picture of Chief was really a surprise. Were did you find that?

PAnitehunter@aol.com

Old Post 05-07-2009 11:56 AM
paul harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paul harris Click here to Send paul harris a Private Message Click Here to Email paul harris Find more posts by paul harris Add paul harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Picture

We went down to Joe's place in Clinton Kentucky to breed a female to Prowler. Joe got some of his pictures out and gave us this one. A most memorable trip to say the least.

Old Post 05-07-2009 12:46 PM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

jeff123

After making that long trip, I'm glad you guys got to hunt with Stalker. I live a couple of hours from Steve and that weekend here we had nothing but rain and storms. Sounds like you had a couple of good hunts. Mike

Old Post 05-07-2009 10:55 PM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike, Good looking pups.

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 05-07-2009 11:46 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Hamilton
UKC Forum Member

Candy is one PERTIFUL female!!! Her pups are very nice as well. Good to see the pic of House's Cheif. Had a nice hound back in the day that showed House's Cheif twice in the 3 generation pedigree.

GRCH NTCH LAYBACK IN TO A FREEZE
PERFORMANCE SIRE
Home 740-412-0118
(LAYBACK KENNELS)

Old Post 05-12-2009 10:35 AM
Todd Hamilton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Hamilton Click here to Send Todd Hamilton a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Hamilton Visit Todd Hamilton's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Hamilton Add Todd Hamilton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thanks Todd,

These ole pups get better looking everyday. I'm gonna keep the male pup. Call him House's Night Stalkin Cruze. Old House's Cruze was one of my favorites. I'll be in touch shortly. Mike

Old Post 05-13-2009 12:52 PM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

KY #

Would the gentleman from Ky that sent me a PM along with your phone number please give me a call at 815-646-4245. I cleaned out my PM's and inadvertently got your number also. Sorry, Mike.

Old Post 05-15-2009 01:30 AM
toyotaman1997
UKC Forum Member

Those are some great looking pups out of two well built hounds.

Old Post 05-16-2009 11:21 PM
toyotaman1997 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toyotaman1997 Click here to Send toyotaman1997 a Private Message Click Here to Email toyotaman1997 Visit toyotaman1997's homepage! Find more posts by toyotaman1997 Add toyotaman1997 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thanks Travis,

The boys moved the pups out to what used to be a hog confinement farm about a mile from town. It has creeks and small springs running through it. They are now really getting into checking it all out. They'll be six weeks tomorrow. It's hard to believe how fast the different colors are coming on them now.
Paul Harris, thank you for your comments concerning Stalker.

Mike

Old Post 05-19-2009 10:00 PM
young_hunter1
UKC Forum Member

hey steve, did your female ever take? last i herd you wernt sure if she was gunna or not.

Old Post 05-27-2009 05:53 PM
young_hunter1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for young_hunter1 Click here to Send young_hunter1 a Private Message Click Here to Email young_hunter1 Find more posts by young_hunter1 Add young_hunter1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

young hunter

I talked to Steve about a week ago and his female had six pups. I don't think he had yet checked them out real close as to the number of females/males.

Mike

Old Post 05-28-2009 11:05 PM
Todd Hamilton
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike, can't wait to have my pup out of Stalker and Candy. Thought I would tell you too that I have a grand daughter of ol' Stalker. She is the cross of Bojangles and GRCH GRNITE Ch Pa Night Hunter. Get you a pick of her treed, independent gyp! Looking to have her in the hunts as soon as I finish my Glory female.

GRCH NTCH LAYBACK IN TO A FREEZE
PERFORMANCE SIRE
Home 740-412-0118
(LAYBACK KENNELS)

Old Post 06-01-2009 02:05 AM
Todd Hamilton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Hamilton Click here to Send Todd Hamilton a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Hamilton Visit Todd Hamilton's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Hamilton Add Todd Hamilton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

pups

Morning Todd,

I think you will be very pleased with the pup the boys will bring to Lima. If you check out the coonhound classifieds, you will see the two females left to sell. Seems like they change daily. Look forward to your picture of your female. Thanks, Mike

Old Post 06-02-2009 12:11 PM