UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh PKC Ch 'PR" Ferguson Swamp Parker Baby
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LSO1103
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh PKC Ch 'PR" Ferguson Swamp Parker Baby

I would like to find a nice female to two to breed Parker to. Not looking for a stud fee, just a pup or two.

Parker turned 6 on January 15th, 2021. He made NiteCh in 3 hunts as a 2 year old. Made PKC champion in about the same time, with $1000 of his PKC earnings being at the Super Stakes. He made Grand Nite, the old fashioned way, in about 10 casts. He's got a little over $1700 won in PKC in very limited hunts. I haven't had him in a cast in over a year, brought $72 home in the last cast I had him in. He is a hard hunting big mouthed hound with a lot drive. He is a wide hunter alone or with company. Goes til he gets hooked or until I tone him. He is independent but not a dead loner. He will get some of yours if he's close by and don't have anything of his own going on.

Parker is out of Stylish Tank x Allen's Radio Super Star. For those that may not know, Tank was out of White Trash and Trash was out of Stylish Clover. Star is also the mother to Booger Hollow Worm.

I have a ton of videos of him and a lot of references on him. I can pay him up as a Performance Sire this year if I find some females to breed him to and I'll split the $200 super stakes litter fee with the owner of the dam this year. I'll probably pay him up as a super stakes sire next year.

I'm just wanting to get some pups out of him on the ground. Like I said, I don't want a stud fee, just a pup or two.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2021 08:44 PM
LSO1103 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LSO1103 Click here to Send LSO1103 a Private Message Click Here to Email LSO1103 Find more posts by LSO1103 Add LSO1103 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote