UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Show DVD ready to ship****LOOK***
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

last set of orders are on the way.

thanks again to all who purchased a dvd from me. I appreciate your support and my hope is you get into the winners circle early and often. It has worked for me for years.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2014 04:58 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

Would you donate one to the Nebraska State Youth Hunt and Show?

Male:

AKC SUPREME GRNTCH AND GRCH UKC GRCH NTCH BEAR CREEK Z71 (BTTB HAWK X GI JANE)

GRNTCH CH PR BTTB MR. FREEZE (can be Perf and SS sire)
1st and 2nd place open registered 2013 Redbone Days
2nd place NTCH Autumn Oaks 2013
4th place 2014 UKC Youth Nationals
2016 B&T Days Cast Winner
3 wins to Grand show champion

Old Post 05-06-2014 03:12 PM
Clays_coondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clays_coondogs Click here to Send Clays_coondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Clays_coondogs Find more posts by Clays_coondogs Add Clays_coondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

already sent it to tim Mullins

from piggot ark. He is supposed to deliver it.
glad to help and really support our youth. I believe they are truly our next generation coonhunters. We have to invest in them if we want to keep our sport alive and valid.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 05-07-2014 06:12 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all those who placed orders

and I thank you in advance for those that purchase one from me.

You have truly been a blessing to me.

thanks and God Bless...........
Rick

Old Post 05-09-2014 07:32 PM
Don Chilton
UKC Forum Member

Just mail an order for DVD today.

812-508-9235 Cell

Old Post 05-12-2014 11:57 PM
Don Chilton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Chilton Click here to Send Don Chilton a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Chilton Find more posts by Don Chilton Add Don Chilton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

awesome....thanks Don....

I will spin it around the same next day. My mail runs at 3 every afternoon like clockwork. I will mail it the next morn. It usually takes about 3 days unless you are within a couple hundred miles of memphis, tn.
Let me know when you get it what you think.
If you follow it to the t, it will put you in the winners circle.
It has worked for me. I have done a lot of winning over the years. I have been blessed with some nice hounds as well.

Text me some pics of your hounds some times. I love looking at good looking dogs of any breed.

Old Post 05-13-2014 03:34 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

my no. is 901-292-5464

thanks again for your order.

Old Post 05-13-2014 03:35 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I'm working to get a clip set up for

youtube so you can get an idea of what it looks like. It mite take a little while. I have a guy helping me and I am on his time.
I'm not that profecient on the interweb...haha

Thanks again for all those that purchased one from me. Hope you win big.

Old Post 05-14-2014 10:27 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

this is what following the dvd did for me

https://www.flickr.com/photos/7663924@N06/8404669118/

in a years time....not counting the endless win slips with no trophys I won.

Old Post 05-14-2014 10:35 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I lost two shows

out of 24 from three generations of my females bred raised and trained by me. Both of those were lost to club members of the local club I attended. It happens even to the best of us. haha

I have put 30 years of benching my hounds into this video so you dont have to lose.

along the way, won a State Gr. ch. title, a World treeing walker title, A state Best Male title, and several Rqe's and breed days winners. So the proof is in the pudding.

Old Post 05-14-2014 10:40 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Steve from tylertown....

Your order is on the way. Hope you have it by sat. No later than monday. Let me know what you think........

Old Post 05-16-2014 01:57 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Don Chilton from Indiana...

got your order today (friday)..It will go out Monday and you can text me pics of your hounds at 901=292-5464

thanks again for your order.

Old Post 05-17-2014 12:03 AM
Don Chilton
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Rick

I look forward to the DVD. I have never show so I will be learning a lot from it. I will try to text you some pic's this weekend.

812-508-9235 Cell

Old Post 05-17-2014 02:19 AM
Don Chilton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Chilton Click here to Send Don Chilton a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Chilton Find more posts by Don Chilton Add Don Chilton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

good deal....

It is perfect for those that want to learn some tricks of the trade. It will sure give you a great start. I made a lot of mistakes earlier when I was young and I tried to make it in such a way that it would save folks from making those same mistakes. It costs a pretty penny just to make one a champion these days. You go to to 4 or 5 and still not have a best in show then you really got some money in just a champion. this will help you get there as quick as it can be done. wish you the best. Looking forward to seeing some good ol English dogs.

Old Post 05-17-2014 03:17 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Got a new batch in ready to ship.

Hey folks...this is a nice dvd and well made if I say so myself. recorded in a professional studio with high definition cameras.
Professionally produced by a videographer.

Old Post 05-21-2014 04:13 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

hey guys...these would make great

birthday presents for the hard to buy kind that coonhunt and show. It would be different for sure. It is very well made. Not a fly by night deal.

Old Post 05-23-2014 11:29 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

c'mon show folks

if you are new to the game and want to get to the head of the class, then this is the tool for you. It is all the secrets that the pro's use who have learned the hard way and spent time and money learning the tricks of the trade.
It will put you ready on day one to win and save you money on the way.
Thanks for all those that have ordered one. You're a blessing to me and the ministries it helps.

Old Post 05-29-2014 10:00 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

got um on the shelf ready to ship

I appreciate your business.....
thanks
Rick

Old Post 06-05-2014 10:46 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

this is money well spent...

One dvd and doing what it says for month will put you in the winners circle week after week. It is a must for bench showers.

Old Post 06-11-2014 02:32 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

great fathers day gift....

If you order now and send me a note that it is for fathers day, Ill send a nice fathers day card along with it and let them know who its from......

Old Post 06-13-2014 03:04 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I sure would like to sell more of these

dvd's folks. I put a lot of time and effort into this project and I did it because I used to read post after post with somebody wanting to know when somebody was going to create an instructional video to help them learn the ins and outs of showing hounds. Well I stepped up and created one. it is first class all the way.
It will be something you can keep for years and share with younger youth. they will need it even if you dont any more.

Please go back and re-read the entire first set of posts on this project. I have put the money into ministries at my church to help further reach the kingdom. So if you are a christian and want to help and know that the money you spend is being utilized to help others then you have come to the right place.

Our church video ministry now is able to broadcast out entire church services live over you-tube every Sunday at 10:30 am central. Half of the cost of the dvd goes to the media dept head that helps makes this possible. I also give on the other half as well. so 65% of the entire cost goes back to the entire ministry.
So I encourage you to help furthur the kingdom with your giving. Also please join us on sunday mornings by going to youtube and type in Hosanna-Pope and click on our services. You can also go back and watch archived services from the past as well. about every 3 weeks or so, I open up our church service with a scripture reading and prayer. I encourage you to tell any friends you mite have that have drifted away from church or just dont feel like the have room in their life for God right now. Our pastor is an annointed man of God and God used him in a big way to change my life in a dramatic fashion.

Maybe just a visit to our service might be just what God has planned for you to hear or somebody that desperately needs him and just doesnt want to make the effort to go to church. I am sure God will figure a way out to help touch lives by our ministry.

Thanks and God bless to all those that have purchased the project from me. I wanted you to see the benefits of how your money is being put to use. If the cost is to high for you to afford, pm me with what you can give and we will see if we can work something out. I dont want money to be an issue of whether you can or cant afford it.
Rick

Old Post 06-19-2014 06:12 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks for your business.

remember...this dvd will put you in the winners circle if you will just apply it.

Old Post 06-22-2014 08:58 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 06-25-2014 06:05 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Got several ready to ship

thx

Old Post 06-29-2014 04:10 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Takes the guess work out of getting

a pup or young dog ready for the bench shows. Got plenty on the shelves. Ready to ship.
Thanks for all those that have purchased one. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Old Post 07-06-2014 08:37 AM