UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Eastern Shore Kennels
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Eastern Shore Kennels

My prospects out of GR NITE CH Patch and my female, Eastern Shores Blue Bird.

Coty Strannahan

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2014 02:48 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

pups

Fine looking pups! Good luck with them.

Old Post 07-26-2014 11:55 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

NICE PUPS.

HOPE YOU COME UP TO ECKHART ON AUG 16, BBCHA HUNT.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 07-26-2014 02:29 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Coty

they are two fine looking pups.

Old Post 07-26-2014 10:48 PM
Jvogat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jvogat Click here to Send Jvogat a Private Message Find more posts by Jvogat Add Jvogat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys,their realy smart pups.looking forward to the future.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 07-27-2014 02:08 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I've been working theses pups on the net and I couldn't ask for a better start,both have a lot of natural ability and a lot of drive.cant wait for this fall and winter.

Coty Strannahan

Last edited by BawlinBlues on 08-02-2014 at 10:20 AM

Old Post 07-29-2014 03:39 AM
msinc
Banned

They are definitely some nice lookin pups...good confirmation and I like the way they are marked. Good luck with them. Keep us posted on their progress.

Old Post 08-03-2014 02:40 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I will get more pics up,these pups are the most natural pups I've had so far.both are realy we'll put together.nice mouths,male pup is super loud.they started treeing this wk.hope they finish as good as they start.lol

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-08-2014 10:08 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

GRNITE Ch HILLBILLY
GRNITE Ch PATCH
GRNITE Ch POSIE
the pups
GRNITE Ch SPIKE
BIRD
GRNITE Ch ELLE

both pups are doing good,beautiful pups,male pup has a layed back personality with a LOUD mouth.female pup has a loud ringing chop mouth and is a more energetic pup.both have lots of drive and hunt and are progressing good.ive got new pics,just waiting on my wife to put them on here.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 09-23-2014 05:40 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Took female 2nite with my 6yr old male,she did amazing for first time at night in the woods,she fears nothing and has tons of drive and ability like her dam and sire and ancestors. just turned 5 months old.

Coty Strannahan

Last edited by BawlinBlues on 09-30-2014 at 06:08 AM

Old Post 09-30-2014 05:58 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Looking for good things out of these two pups,just over 5 months old and are improving on every part of their training,I might offer partnership on the male but only to someone that will give him the opportunity.if not he can stay here and he will get the opportunity,just lightens my load.bred like the best,I hope he continues because he could make a great stud.both are loud,gd looking,and full of ability,that's all u can ask for out of a pup at this point.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 10-06-2014 06:39 AM
msinc
Banned

Cody,
You need to get those dogs down to the show and hunt tomorrow at Loveville!!!!!

Old Post 10-11-2014 02:13 AM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Yeah,I wanted to.my daughter has a soccer game.im clearing the schedule for the next few months for me.lol

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 10-11-2014 05:26 AM
msinc
Banned

O.K. maybe we'll see you at the next one. I haven't been doing too much hunting myself lately. Seems like it's always something.

Old Post 10-11-2014 02:50 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Yeah,that's how it goes.ive talked to several people who got pups out of this cross and every one was pleased so far and had a lot of good things to say.hope they keep progressing into to nice hounds.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 10-15-2014 06:05 AM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Coty

here is the picture you sent me

Old Post 11-06-2014 10:54 PM
Jvogat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jvogat Click here to Send Jvogat a Private Message Find more posts by Jvogat Add Jvogat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Been taking both pups huntn with the older dogs,both tracked and treed first nights in the woods,lookn good.their mom looked good last night she made 2 trees and saw three coons.i liked watching her tree with her pup right next to her.huntn has been decent so far.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 11-19-2014 06:10 AM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Here is Bird:

GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle(9/25/01-6/25/10)
GRNITECH PKC CH Owl Creek Barbara Jean(9/15/07-11/15/19)
GRNITECH CH Muddy Creek Spikes Crow(B&D's Spike x Barbara Jean)
GRNITECH GRCH Vining Nail(6/20/10-3/6/21)
NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)
NITECH Code Blue Sue (Bocephus x Barbara Jean)

Old Post 01-22-2015 10:17 PM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Just got a new addition to my kennel,Nite Ch-F Ch-Ch Garners Bawlin Blue Bell.and lacks 5 points from water Ch.im going to try to grand her out in all four,I got my work cut out but she makes it easier.

Coty Strannahan

Last edited by BawlinBlues on 02-09-2015 at 11:44 AM

Old Post 02-09-2015 01:19 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Took Bell hunting tonight she struck a track and worked it great,fell treed 100 yards from us.went in and found 3 coons in tree,wife said there was 4.im very pleased with the work she did,a realy nice lil female.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-10-2015 03:58 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Ch NiteCh FCh Blue Bell

Treed 100 yards from the drop. Had four coons in the same tree. Good hound work, made it look easy.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-10-2015 06:56 AM
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

bell

cody glad to see bell is doing good for you i think you and your wife will have alot of fun with her.glad you guys got her. steve.

Old Post 02-11-2015 12:44 AM
horseshoer515 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horseshoer515 Click here to Send horseshoer515 a Private Message Click Here to Email horseshoer515 Find more posts by horseshoer515 Add horseshoer515 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Thanku Steve she's a nice hound,glad to have her.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-11-2015 01:06 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Took bell again tonight,cut her lose she went around 400 yds before she opened.took the track about 300 yds.i walk into her and see her baying on a fallen over tree across the river.coon had crossed to other side,I called her back and walked her to other side of the farm.cut her lose again and she went a lil over a 100 yds and opened up,drove the track another 100 yds and fell treed on a big den tree.this lil female is realy nice,she is consistent and I believe has wat it takes.she had two 1st and 2nd to get Nite Ch.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-11-2015 07:06 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Just sold my female pup out of Patch and Bird to Cory Hamby,she will fit in nice next to Jane.gdluck with her.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-14-2015 06:26 AM