UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch Nite Ch Pr Bakers Mosquito Creek Stinger For Stud.
Pages (80): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Lucy,

you`ll really like it when she puts on a show for you.Her sire has put on a few of the TREE DADDY SHOWS himself. one night he treed 8 singles out of 11 by himself on a heavy frost night.I`m glad your getting her exposed.by the way HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2008 05:55 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Turbo Blue tonight he sure is a coonhound all the way and what a pleasure hound.handles the best and is very accurate.were still planning on battle of the breeds.wow what a long drive.can some body tell me what kind of country we`ll be hunting in at Ada Ok.my stinger pups are growing I have one male I`m gonna let go out of sadie and stinger he sure is hyper and a real friendly pup good acting I`m gonna keep one that has more black on him.the next time sadie comes in she will be bred to Legend he is the best young prospect I have seen in a long time.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 11-27-2008 08:58 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Matt I don't think now is a very good time for hunting young dogs. They do get the exposer but when they start wanting to do things is when I have found they may start trashing or learning other bad habits!
I have noticed everynite out she hunts better and is using her mouth. She seems to have alot of nose. Not a babbler though.
I just want to be careful and not push her in to doing wrong!
Patience now is the key!

SAVE THE COON, HUNT WITH A HOUND!

Last edited by BRYAN J on 11-27-2008 at 05:19 PM

Old Post 11-27-2008 03:26 PM
BRYAN J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRYAN J Click here to Send BRYAN J a Private Message Click Here to Email BRYAN J Find more posts by BRYAN J Add BRYAN J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danbutcher
UKC Forum Member

hay matt hows it gooin ihave hunted legend this week by him self hes treed nine coons on the out side and caught one on the ground last night it weighed 19lbs he bit him above his eye pretty bad i thought he got his eye put out but its ok he messed with a track last night for 20 min got treed and had him most dogs would have slick treed but he didnt i think he hasslicktreed twisesense ihave owened him aguy tried to buy him i told him not for sale i been looking for this dog all my life got to go happy thanks giving dan

Old Post 11-27-2008 05:13 PM
danbutcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danbutcher Click here to Send danbutcher a Private Message Click Here to Email danbutcher Find more posts by danbutcher Add danbutcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Nice talking to ya today Dan.I`m glad Legend is dong good for you.my stinger pups are acting and looking good.I`m planning on taking Jim tonight he has looked good for me he just needs hunting time.I`m looking forward to hunting with Legend to see how far he has progressed.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-03-2008 10:41 PM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Our hunting has stopped here. Cold,snowy terrible.
Hows your weather?

Old Post 12-04-2008 02:20 AM
BRYAN J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRYAN J Click here to Send BRYAN J a Private Message Click Here to Email BRYAN J Find more posts by BRYAN J Add BRYAN J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

BRYAN,

Tonight is the best night for awhile.we don`t have any snow but its coming in the morning.i just finished grinding up my deer.I`m going to go make a few drops in just a few.we had a little drizzle earlier.my vacation is coming to an end for the year.tom and I changed our minds on going to Ada Ok.14 hours one way.Hows Boomer been doing ?I hope your weather changes for ya.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-04-2008 03:38 AM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Boomer is big and loud! Doing great!

Old Post 12-04-2008 03:50 AM
bbaird
UKC Forum Member

Matt I wish you would come to Ada it would be good to see you again. I know I've not talked to you since I retired but we are back in Ok. now. I'm hunting about 4 to 6 nights a week now.give me call sometime and if you happen to come to Ok. this weekend call before you come. Bill

Old Post 12-04-2008 06:50 AM
bbaird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaird Click here to Send bbaird a Private Message Find more posts by bbaird Add bbaird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Bill,

Nice talking to ya today.i did manage to find a female bred like I was telling you about on the phone.I don`t no if she is forsale yet,I did inquire about her.I sure have had good luck with the smokey river bred hounds. sure hope you had a good time in Ada one of these years i`m gonna make it.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-07-2008 07:01 AM
ccadle7630
UKC Forum Member

Stinger and Dixie

Matt,

Haven't had a chance to talk to you since i was over, Just wanted to tell you thanks for the oppurtunity to breed to Stinger and for the hospitality. Looking at all of those old blood lines on paper was amazing. Dixie is doing great and looks really good, I can't wait to see how the pups will turn out with the doubling and tripling of some of dogs in there peds. Thanks again.

Ol' Country Crossroad kennels
440-225-7409

Old Post 12-11-2008 12:43 PM
ccadle7630 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ccadle7630 Click here to Send ccadle7630 a Private Message Click Here to Email ccadle7630 Find more posts by ccadle7630 Add ccadle7630 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Chris,

I have been the same and i was hoping your female took.I really liked your female and she was dead in heat.you had quite a day with running her around to your vet and driving down here.then the trouble with your water.if you get down this way plan on stopping in.i have six generation papers on most of my hounds.they get me thinking back on how lucky I have been with this line.its takes a few years to see what reproduced and what didn`t. Hey Thanks for coming down and picking stinger for your female,It looks good on paper and I think their will be some real hounds come from this cross.the two males I kept from my Sadie X Stinger are so loud and I`m loving it.give me a call sometime.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-12-2008 05:35 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

pictures from sat night hunt

Tom Jennings with NITE CH.STILLWATER FARMS TURBO BLUE. LENGEND is on the tree.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-14-2008 09:32 PM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Nice hunt right there! Nice looking dogs too.

Old Post 12-14-2008 09:36 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

STINGERS JIM & STINGERS LUKE SAME CROSS BROTHERS` DIFFERENT LITTERS

937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 12-14-2008 at 09:55 PM

Old Post 12-14-2008 09:38 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

STINGERS JIM

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-14-2008 09:42 PM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Nice Matt. So these are full brothers? Lot of size differance

Old Post 12-14-2008 09:43 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

BRYAN ,

they are six months different in ages.jim just turned 13 months old they are out of midge and stinger luke is around 4 months old.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-14-2008 09:49 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

MOSQUITO CREEK STINGERS BLUE JIM.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-14-2008 09:50 PM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Ok thats why!

Old Post 12-14-2008 09:50 PM
dennis upson
UKC Forum Member

hi matt did you happen to get pictures yet of fly's female pups? dennis

Old Post 12-17-2008 02:30 AM
dennis upson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dennis upson Click here to Send dennis upson a Private Message Click Here to Email dennis upson Find more posts by dennis upson Add dennis upson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

female #1

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-17-2008 06:31 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

female # 2

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-17-2008 06:34 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Dennis,

here are the females.I like them both they are both smart.I picked number 1 thats the one for you.# 2 has the old ellis blue jim look.they are going to be tall fine lined females.do they remind you of upsons kitty any?

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-17-2008 07:19 AM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Matt those pictures taken in your house? The walls looked like they were rag rolled. If so thats identicle to mine I did over 5 years ago maybe 10. Same colors too!

Nice pups!

Old Post 12-17-2008 12:25 PM