UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wallens Silver Crk Hank
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Wallens Silver Crk Hank

anyone know anything about him?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2013 05:40 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbprofitt56
UKC Forum Member

I hunted against him at Walker Days this year! What little I stayed in it on Friday night, he was independent and a blow down, stay put tree dog! We had three split in the first turn-out, Hank was treed left handed, one dog treed right handed, and mine in the middle. Hank on a den, other dog left his tree, and mine had a coon. Hank and Cannon were treed about 40 ft. apart.
I got scratched on the next turn out, because he got out of pocket, and a bunch of wind, and Hank won our cast with about 450+ , but we missed the dead line. Mark Wallen owns him, and Rob Wallen is the handler. I can't remember what Mark told me he was out of, though! He was not a Nite-Champion, but he had been in very few hunts.

Old Post 09-20-2013 07:03 PM
dbprofitt56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbprofitt56 Click here to Send dbprofitt56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbprofitt56 Find more posts by dbprofitt56 Add dbprofitt56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erik Fisher
UKC Forum Member

Never hunted with Hank but all that I need to know is Rob Wallen has him on his lead strap. Coondog! When he goes he's got one! I would like to know more myself though. Pedigree etc...... And always seemed like a heck of a good guy! Good luck to that team!

Last edited by Erik Fisher on 09-20-2013 at 08:31 PM

Old Post 09-20-2013 08:19 PM
Erik Fisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erik Fisher Click here to Send Erik Fisher a Private Message Click Here to Email Erik Fisher Find more posts by Erik Fisher Add Erik Fisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Don't quote me but I think Nailor may be a grandpa.

As stated above 2 super nice guys that anyone would want to draw!!!!

Old Post 09-20-2013 09:22 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote