UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ Estes Big Time Blue Boss X GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ Independent's Cry Baby
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Independentblue
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH GRCH Estes Big Time Blue Boss X GRNITECH GRCH Independent's Cry Baby Pups

I have three pups left from this cross.
-One Blue Female - Price:$315
-One Blue Male - Price:$315
-One Liver Female - Price:$315 [negotiable]

They were born April 27th. They have had their first round of shots, scheduled 7-10-17 for second round, and have been wormed.

Puppies are performance registered and paid.

Pictures of puppies can be seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/152311524@N05/1XM11w

You can read all about Boss, his achievements, and see pictures of him here:
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...;highlight=boss

...............CH GRNITECH 'PR' UCHTMAN'S BLUE ALBERT
..........GRNITECH CH 'PR' GENE'S BLUE NEWTON
...............NITECH CH 'PR' CONEY RIVER BLUE ROSE
.....GRNITECH 'PR' UCHTMAN'S BLUE LOGAN
...............GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
..........CH NITECH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE LADY
...............NITECH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE FLO

GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ Estes Big Time Blue Boss

...............GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
..........GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' DAVIS WHITE RIVER BOGIE
...............GRNITECH 'PR' DAVIS WHITE RIVER SUGAR
.....NITECH GRCH 'PR' FLATWOOD BLUE JESSIE
...............NITECH GRCH 'PR' FLATWOOD BLUE JAKE
..........'PR' FLATWOOD BLUE GAL
............... CH GRNITECH 'PR' HEFLEY'S BROS KC

Cry is an all around well balanced hound with a good handle and a great attitude. She is the family favorite. My 7 year old daughter even loves hunting and showing her. She is the choice hound for my wife at the Pink Hunts. She has many achievements as well, but to highlight a few:
She was the Queen of Hunt and Show two years in a row at the Warwick Co BBOA Zone 4 Championships. She placed 9th Overall in the Hunt at Winter Classic last year and was the High Scoring Bluetick Female. Cry was also the BBCHA Sectional Queen of Hunt and Show last year in Springfield, TN.
You can see pictures of Cry in the album with the puppies.
There will also be a picture of her papers added this evening.

If you have any questions please feel free to call of text me at 731-610-4386.

-Josh

Last edited by Independentblue on 07-11-2017 at 07:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2017 06:34 PM
Independentblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Independentblue Click here to Send Independentblue a Private Message Click Here to Email Independentblue Find more posts by Independentblue Add Independentblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Independentblue
UKC Forum Member

Parent Update

Boss Update:

quote:
Originally posted by Alan K.
At Charleston, IL. last night in the State youth hunt Bailey and Boss won the hunt by getting to himself and having a coon making it look easy. 2 trees, 2 coon. Sure was a pleasure seeing this young girl and hound mesh like they do. I don't know if they will be welcomed back with all the hardware they hauled back to Iowa. I think I had more fun spectating this cast than any I ever watched. Don't underestimate this dog in the timber.

Cry Update:
Cry has been turned loose about 6 times since she was bred in February. Since I took the pups off of her, I have looked at 4 coons, 1 den tree, and pulled her off of 1 track because of private property. She is clicking just like she always has. Monday night, I dropped her in our clubs first CHKC hunt in order for us to have enough dogs to hunt, being out of shape and the temps in the mid 90's all day, she won the cast and the hunt.

These two dogs are as solid as they come.

Old Post 07-11-2017 06:50 PM
Independentblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Independentblue Click here to Send Independentblue a Private Message Click Here to Email Independentblue Find more posts by Independentblue Add Independentblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Boss was the Illinois state youth champ last weekend in Charleston ill. alone with the coons wins. This was a well though out cross to accent positive traits not to cover holes. The pick of the litter my daughter took from this cross is a great looking pup and had the yard cat treed at 9 weeks old and does it every time he gets a chance lol. These pups should be some good ones and there wont be a lot of pups out of ol Boss so don't miss the opportunity. Good luck Josh and hope you get them in the right hands.

Old Post 07-11-2017 08:48 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

How is Cry bred?

Old Post 07-11-2017 10:20 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Independentblue
UKC Forum Member

Cry bloodline

If anyone is interested in cry's bloodline plz text me. I have pics of her papers just have not been able to get them uploaded. Gary, shoot me a number and I will get it to you. You might know the stud dog she is off of. It is one of Dale Adkins dogs from Wayne west Virginia named Indian creek crook. Sorry for not upload been busy with work and farmwork after work

Old Post 07-12-2017 12:48 AM
Independentblue
UKC Forum Member

Update

Male pup has been sold.
2 females are all that remain.

Old Post 07-14-2017 09:29 PM
Independentblue
UKC Forum Member

Update

Blue Female has been sold.
Liver Female is all that remains. She will be registered UKC as an Xbred and can be hunted in any UKC even just not shown. With this Xbred registration, the first generation bred back to a bluetick will be able to be registered full Blutick instead of the typical 3 generation Xbred. If you have any questions plz call.

Old Post 07-21-2017 01:12 PM
emcgee
UKC Forum Member

I am very happy with my pup I got from Josh. He is outgoing and a good looking pup. I have no doubt with the right training he will make it in the woods too. Don't miss out on a good one.
-Erin

Old Post 07-21-2017 10:58 PM
emcgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emcgee Click here to Send emcgee a Private Message Click Here to Email emcgee Find more posts by emcgee Add emcgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Erin-
Good luck with your pup hope it makes you a good one. I bought the entire litter from Harvey Bader when Boss was a pup. Being out of Logan and a Bogie daughter I thought the pups may have some potential. I sold two of the males to a guy and he was telling me how well he did in the kill season. I asked him if he bought an older dog to run the two pups with and he said no he just gave them a ride to the woods and did that well. He said he thought they just knew what they were born to do. I am looking forward to getting my female out of this cross and hopefully breeding her to Devo (boss's brother) down in Tennessee if she pans out. I think if you give her the right start the rest will come naturally.

Good Luck,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Last edited by Scott VH on 07-22-2017 at 12:26 AM

Old Post 07-22-2017 12:24 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Independentblue
UKC Forum Member

Liver Female

I am wanting to get this pup into the hands of someone who will give her a fair chance in the woods. I would especially like to help a young Hunter pur possibly looking for a first dog under the supervision of a knowledge Hunter. This female has a lot of potential and all she needs is an opportunity. If anyone is interested plz contact me.

Old Post 08-07-2017 04:12 AM
Independentblue
UKC Forum Member

Liver Female

I am wanting to get this pup into the hands of someone who will give her a fair chance in the woods. I would especially like to help a young Hunter pur possibly looking for a first dog under the supervision of a knowledge Hunter. This female has a lot of potential and all she needs is an opportunity. If anyone is interested plz contact me.

Old Post 08-07-2017 04:12 AM
Independentblue
UKC Forum Member

Bump

Old Post 08-16-2017 07:50 PM