UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Looking for old blood
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CB Mckewen
UKC Forum Member

Looking for old blood

I am looking for dogs with Dual Gr Ch Gold Creek Ace, Dual Gr Ch Hooks Kermit and Dual GrCh Tree Jamin Mundar in their pedigree . Must be real treedogs not just show dogs .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2017 03:51 PM
CB Mckewen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CB Mckewen Click here to Send CB Mckewen a Private Message Click Here to Email CB Mckewen Find more posts by CB Mckewen Add CB Mckewen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Runswalkers
UKC Forum Member

I have an old female that has mundar in 4 gen pedigree and house/lipper bred. I have a few pups off her as well. Probably further back then you would like. Is the "old blood" hounds hard to find. I know the ones my grandad used to hunt with a and have only seen pups that showed them hounds once

Old Post 07-30-2017 03:51 PM
Runswalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Runswalkers Click here to Send Runswalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email Runswalkers Find more posts by Runswalkers Add Runswalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CB Mckewen
UKC Forum Member

They are very hard to find ! Can you send me a picture of your old gyps pedigree ? Where are you located ? My cell number is 870-946-6045, I am in Arkansas . Thanks !

Old Post 07-30-2017 04:33 PM
CB Mckewen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CB Mckewen Click here to Send CB Mckewen a Private Message Click Here to Email CB Mckewen Find more posts by CB Mckewen Add CB Mckewen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lincoln
UKC Forum Member

contact Robert starke on stud dog page.

Old Post 08-01-2017 10:24 PM
lincoln is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln Click here to Send lincoln a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln Add lincoln to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Balanowski
UKC Forum Member

I have a son of KY river Rowdy who was a grandson of Gold creek Mundo and out of a Houses lipper bitch. he is a nice hound. has the looks mouth and drive I want in a hound

Current home of

ERADICATORS BUCK CREEK ROOTS
(KY River Rowdy x Houses Lippers Hope

ERADICATORS BUCK CREEK ZIP IT
(Buckcreek zip x antrims Hanna)

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN:
CH GRNITECH BUCK CREEK ZIP
GRNITECH CH BUCK CREEK LIL BIT
GRNITECH GRCH HILBILLY SMOKIN RINGO STAR HTX
NTCH BUCK CREEK SKY
MATNEYS BIG TIME MOES
(3rd place Autumn Oaks 2012

"Take a kid hunting, without the youth there is no future"

Old Post 08-28-2017 09:17 PM
Josh Balanowski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Balanowski Click here to Send Josh Balanowski a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Balanowski Find more posts by Josh Balanowski Add Josh Balanowski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LNeal
UKC Forum Member

Hooks kermit

I have semen on a dog out of Kermit.He was collected in 1990.

Old Post 09-01-2017 08:57 PM
LNeal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LNeal Click here to Send LNeal a Private Message Find more posts by LNeal Add LNeal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote