UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Trackman males
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pointers1
New UKC Forum Member

Trackman males

I have a male that is a direct son out of trackman and rocket man hot sauce. Are there any trackman dogs out there that are reproducing well?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2017 10:52 PM
Pointers1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pointers1 Click here to Send Pointers1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Pointers1 Find more posts by Pointers1 Add Pointers1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bucky j pack
UKC Forum Member

Not that i know of.
They will throw hard tree dogs may not be a coon in them thow

HOME OF

GRCH GRNITECH CANA BABYGIRL HTX

PR THE GAME CHANGER

Bucky Pack
Mount Airy North Carolina
336-756-1287

ROMANS Chapter10 Verses 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JESUS SAVES SINNERS

Old Post 05-19-2017 11:22 PM
bucky j pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bucky j pack Click here to Send bucky j pack a Private Message Click Here to Email bucky j pack Find more posts by bucky j pack Add bucky j pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hawkeye
UKC Forum Member

Trackman

I haven't Breed him but he is second generation trackman top and bottom &1.5 yr old has 1st in ukcnight hunt ,show champion! points in field and water, money won in PKC and a lot of people really like him ! So you tell me all of his wins where with the leaves off

Old Post 06-10-2017 12:24 AM
hawkeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawkeye Click here to Send hawkeye a Private Message Click Here to Email hawkeye Find more posts by hawkeye Add hawkeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Re: Trackman

quote:
Originally posted by hawkeye
I haven't Breed him but he is second generation trackman top and bottom &1.5 yr old has 1st in ukcnight hunt ,show champion! points in field and water, money won in PKC and a lot of people really like him ! So you tell me all of his wins where with the leaves off
x2,there's2 and some real good ones out there,I'd bet.unreal fast on track, 1 unreal loud,other real loud,both are highly accurate. Guessing it had to do with dam of pups.she's a nice one.

Old Post 06-14-2017 06:00 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Camo man

Camo is off Trackman and witch doctor Brown's little peg female seems to be repducing the right kind. I got one off Camo and stylish Reno female that Billy killion owns . and his litter mates are the right kind. Mine is naturally straight and independent but not to a fault Big hunter but takes hisv tracks has they come hot and cold . And yes he has coon here in southern Indiana.Extra LOUD treedog Will show him in woods. So i am thinking about breeding Annie in the future to him. Her sister Whitey Marshall owns Paige has pups on ground now off Camo man plus ol camo is extra good looking hound to boot. )

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Last edited by mark nethery on 07-07-2017 at 04:24 AM

Old Post 06-30-2017 04:23 AM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluestorm
UKC Forum Member

All grand Trackrat, direct son of Trackman and Cedar Creek Get back Jessie. Just went sterile last year I believe,but I think he's still #1 on the top reproducers list. 100 dogs on the ground and somewhere between 22 and 25 of them are either Ntch or GrNiteCh. Has produced lots of big money pkc winners to

2018 Fred Lingo Memorial & BBOA Zone 4 Championship King of the Hunt
2018 6th place and overall high scoring bluetick, UKC Youth Nationals
2018 BBOA Zone 4 Hunt Dog of the Year
Double Cast Winner at the 2019 National Bluetick Days
2020 UKC world qualifier
CW at bluetick days RQE
Qualified for 2021 UKC world hunt

Old Post 07-07-2017 04:00 AM
bluestorm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluestorm Click here to Send bluestorm a Private Message Click Here to Email bluestorm Find more posts by bluestorm Add bluestorm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pettet
UKC Forum Member

Mountain moby and muscleman had quite a few dogs in the finals of this past spring superstakes

Old Post 07-07-2017 10:53 AM
pettet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pettet Click here to Send pettet a Private Message Click Here to Email pettet Find more posts by pettet Add pettet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Mill creek Magic

Check out Mill creek Magic off Trackman
produced ACHA world champion TRICK MAGIC
I have one off Mill creek Magic and he is a nice hound anywhere you put him down Big mouth accurate treedog. Plus all Grandnite pedigree on mill CREEK magic
worth looking at. I believe Tony Ray may own him.
Jmo
good luck

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 07-19-2017 09:04 PM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Sam Sayler owns Mill Creek Magic. You won't find a nicer honest guy to deal with. He will treat you right. Magic is throwing coon treers with big mouths and good looking hounds too .

Old Post 07-20-2017 04:24 PM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote