UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lacrosse Work boots?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Lacrosse Work boots?

Anyone on here use the lacrosse work boots with the pro chap. They are sold by redgy ramsey. If so let me know the good and bad on the boots.thanks seth isch

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2011 10:16 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueballing
UKC Forum Member

boots

seth, I got a pair in october off of redgy. I love mine.they are very comfortable, alot lighter than I thoght they would be. I am working and hunting in NC and have been hunting in alot of swamps and they have held up well. The next pair I get I will get one size larger than normal. My only complaint they are hard to get on and off. I think one size larger would help. I am very happy and will buy another pair at AO rather I need them yet or not.

Home of:
GRCH, NTCH NGRCH 'PR' Shelton's Betty Lou (Strothers Rambo X Sheltons Sky)
GRNTCH CH 'PR' Ceder Creek Blu Bell( Heavy Rambo Bred)

www.hoosiertreedogs.org

Old Post 02-07-2011 12:04 AM
blueballing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueballing Click here to Send blueballing a Private Message Click Here to Email blueballing Visit blueballing's homepage! Find more posts by blueballing Add blueballing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

boots

Thanks ryan, anyone else wearing them?

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 02-07-2011 02:29 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pressley09
New UKC Forum Member

never heard of them. what do they look like?

Old Post 02-07-2011 04:01 PM
pressley09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pressley09 Click here to Send pressley09 a Private Message Find more posts by pressley09 Add pressley09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patches9452
UKC Forum Member

i got a pair and the only thing i can tell you is you need to be very careful how you set them when you pull them of if they are wet... they will dry bent over and stiff if not stood up properly and then they are uncomfortable till you get them back wet and loosened up... but if put up properly they are very comfortable and durable

Old Post 02-07-2011 04:13 PM
patches9452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patches9452 Click here to Send patches9452 a Private Message Click Here to Email patches9452 Find more posts by patches9452 Add patches9452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M and M KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

I had a pair I pick up @ the PKC WLD hunt in OCT, I love the chaps but the boots are leaking badly. Water is coming in between the leather and the sole, also being loose at the top of the boot let's a lot of briars and debris to fall into the boot and cuase a bunch of painful steps if ya know what I mean.

Not worth the $180 they are asking for them. I told Redgy they started leaking after wearing them for 2 mths of use @ the Winter Classic and he really didn't seem to care.

M and M Beagles

Home of
2006 PP World Hunt 5th place
2008 PP Nationals Grand Class Winner
2008 PP World Hunt 8th place
GRPCH HBCH M and M's Diamond in the Ruff (RIP)

2009 PP Nationals Grand Class Winner
2011 PP Nationals Grand Class Winner
2011 PP World Hunt 3rd place
NBPPA HOF
GRHBCH GRPCH GRCH M and M's Rocky

2012 PP World Hunt 8th place
PCH M and M's Abby

PCH M and M's Little Red

PCH Reinhart's Sizzlin Sadie (RIP)

PCH Glomski's Cody

Old Post 02-07-2011 04:15 PM
M and M KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M and M KENNELS Click here to Send M and M KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email M and M KENNELS Find more posts by M and M KENNELS Add M and M KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JIM KIDNEY
UKC Forum Member

what are you needing boots for seth??? you dont hunt much do ya??lol
anything ive owned lacrosse in the last 2 yrs have been junk....
they will replace them if ya dont mind getting up 20.00 to send them back every few months.. switched to mucks a couple yrs back.. they hold up better for me. try them on though they run a little big.. dont want any heal chuck..
be good .. call me when the weather breaks.. lets hunt..

Old Post 02-07-2011 06:23 PM
JIM KIDNEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JIM KIDNEY Click here to Send JIM KIDNEY a Private Message Click Here to Email JIM KIDNEY Find more posts by JIM KIDNEY Add JIM KIDNEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne Starns
UKC Forum Member

They are the best boot I have ever worn and I have had mine over a year and they have yet to leak and are super comfortable

Old Post 02-07-2011 07:52 PM
Cheyenne Starns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Starns Click here to Send Cheyenne Starns a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Starns Find more posts by Cheyenne Starns Add Cheyenne Starns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian-BleedzRed
Banned

Rocky Gortex

I have a pair of Valley Creek Chaps on Rocky Gortex boots they are a real Comfortable boot for Dry Ground walking but soon as you wade water any distance your gonna get wet. There good for shallow - short creek crossings & that's it if you stand in water shining a tree your gonna get uncomfortable quick!

Old Post 02-08-2011 01:49 AM
Brian-BleedzRed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian-BleedzRed Click here to Send Brian-BleedzRed a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian-BleedzRed Find more posts by Brian-BleedzRed Add Brian-BleedzRed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote