UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > alum dog box builders
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bones
UKC Forum Member

alum dog box builders

who do you guys suggest to have a custom rig box built by? want it for a toyota

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2019 02:00 PM
bones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bones Click here to Send bones a Private Message Click Here to Email bones Find more posts by bones Add bones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerald Gamble
UKC Forum Member

Best built dog box

RRR (Triple RRR truck accessories) the best built aluminum dog boxes out there. Contact Keith Robertson (205) 237-0570. Oneonta Alabama.Work #(205)625-3232.

Last edited by Gerald Gamble on 01-26-2019 at 06:30 PM

Old Post 01-26-2019 04:28 PM
Gerald Gamble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerald Gamble Find more posts by Gerald Gamble Add Gerald Gamble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVbearhunter1
UKC Forum Member

I build them for all types of trucks. If you're on Facebook, look up DM Fabrication, or PM me your phone number and I can send you pics. You're a bit of a hike from me, but I've had guys drive further to get one done.

Old Post 01-28-2019 11:29 AM
WVbearhunter1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVbearhunter1 Click here to Send WVbearhunter1 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVbearhunter1 Find more posts by WVbearhunter1 Add WVbearhunter1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerald Gamble
UKC Forum Member

Dog Box

I own a full size dog box with top storage that Triple RRR built for me 26 years ago. The only thing that has been replaced on it is the shocks on the top storage compartment. The original insulation inside dog compartment is still intact and in great shape. You may pay more but you won't won't find a better bilt or longer lasting box. It has a all weld construction and T-Handle lockable handles on dog box compartments.

Old Post 02-01-2019 04:58 PM
Gerald Gamble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerald Gamble Find more posts by Gerald Gamble Add Gerald Gamble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote