UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > two bit solid northern tide
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
okietreedog
Banned

Thanks for the replies.

Adam Davis, owner handler Backwoods Blues
Home of some trashy culls,
it ain't the years it the miles that make me look this way

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2012 01:06 AM
okietreedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okietreedog Click here to Send okietreedog a Private Message Click Here to Email okietreedog Find more posts by okietreedog Add okietreedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashearer
UKC Forum Member

Hunted with tide he is a COONDOG and there isn't no better guy than luke to deal with.

Old Post 07-28-2012 01:40 AM
Ashearer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashearer Click here to Send Ashearer a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashearer Find more posts by Ashearer Add Ashearer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

Tide

Yes I named Tide,he was a hard hunting coon treeing sap sucker that had the meat,loud,and had no quit in him.A pleasure to hunt.Thanks to Stan once again for giving me the chance to put him in the woods.I took Tide hunting and he trained himself.Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!

Old Post 07-28-2012 06:08 AM
macksingleton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macksingleton Click here to Send macksingleton a Private Message Click Here to Email macksingleton Find more posts by macksingleton Add macksingleton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myers
UKC Forum Member

mack

how many more days till bama starts knockin some heads off? come on down to jasper club we got a hunt tonight.

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 07-28-2012 04:15 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Bred a nice female to Tide today. If she takes it will be a line bred cross on ol Grntch ch solid northern Otis. Tide being directly out of Otis, and this female being a granddaughter to him. Her name is Solid Northern Jamm up Ginny. You can see a pic of her in the last bloodlines that featured blutic days. She was 9th place regd fridaynite.(Only 2nd hunt shes ever been in) When I get a chance I will post a pedigree, some pics and tell more about how she operates.

Old Post 07-28-2012 09:08 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashearer
UKC Forum Member

Hunt with ginny quite a bit nice dog big mouth should be a nice cross COONDOG to COONDOG.

Old Post 07-29-2012 12:33 AM
Ashearer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashearer Click here to Send Ashearer a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashearer Find more posts by Ashearer Add Ashearer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

Hope to get a couple of these pups down to Ohio if she takes.Ginny was a natural,early startin pup when brother Paul had her over at Solid Northern.Lookin foward to gettin Tide back to Ohio,some nights we could use a little help.

TWO-BIT

Old Post 07-29-2012 04:36 PM
Two Bit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Bit Click here to Send Two Bit a Private Message Find more posts by Two Bit Add Two Bit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Chawn(Calbu)

I pmed you back but your mail box is full. Let me know when its cleaned out or ya can give me a call and I can tell you all about that litter. 613-478-1823

Old Post 07-29-2012 06:52 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

GINNY

Old Post 07-29-2012 10:36 PM
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

The big ugly guy with the ball cap on,is he still with Team Blue,have not heard from him in some time.Had a call from Newell Standridge,if Ginny takes he is interested in a pup.He may give you a call.

Two-Bit

Old Post 07-30-2012 01:50 PM
Two Bit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Bit Click here to Send Two Bit a Private Message Find more posts by Two Bit Add Two Bit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mleck
UKC Forum Member

That is a Dam nice looking female!!!!!! what a head.

Two Bit: you tell ol Newell to behave the rest of the summer out there.

PR. NT CH. Lecks KS. RebelxPatch Reba. co-owned with Ethan seller

From the past and greatly missed!!!!

GR. NT. CH. Leck's KS Tree Assassins Patches HTX
GR. CH. GR. NT. CH. Greens Okla River Gabby

Old Post 07-30-2012 02:32 PM
mleck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mleck Click here to Send mleck a Private Message Click Here to Email mleck Find more posts by mleck Add mleck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Here is Ginny when I had her. Bought off Paul as a started yearling. This was her first Hide season. Got lots more pics of her on the wood. If it looks like she is gonna have pups I will put up some more of her and post full pedigree.

Old Post 07-31-2012 12:05 AM
turman
UKC Forum Member

Ha Ha I`m still with Team Blue! I`ve hunted with Tide and Ginny alot, both are coon dogs that will show you a coon whether it`s 90 degrees out or 15! Ginny has the absolute nicest personality you`ll find.

Old Post 07-31-2012 12:39 AM
turman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turman Click here to Send turman a Private Message Click Here to Email turman Find more posts by turman Add turman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashearer
UKC Forum Member

Pete yes you are still with team blue but you got a secret! you aren't ashamed are you? lol sorry buddy had to. Yes I know i got half of one that is a different colour too. They are all coondogs buddy I don't care what colour they are.

Old Post 07-31-2012 02:46 AM
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Dont worry Pete, I wont tell Fred you own half a walker. OOPS, did i just post that.lol

Old Post 07-31-2012 02:59 AM
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Damon

Here is Hanna treed last nite. Be huntin her 95% by herself. Sory about the pic quality. Forgot the cam and just had cell phone.

Tide X Shelly

And yes 2-bit, that is a cedar swamp. Were in a drought so the water is low, but I can asure you the mosquitos are as big as chiwawas.

Old Post 07-31-2012 03:08 AM
calblu
UKC Forum Member

Pic of Paulie right before she went back home to WV. She looks quite a bit different to me in the pics Lori had posted of her in her pup ad. She had a great personality too (and probably still does...lol).

Don't take life too seriously -- nobody gets out alive!

Last edited by calblu on 07-31-2012 at 08:27 PM

Old Post 07-31-2012 03:28 AM
calblu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for calblu Click here to Send calblu a Private Message Click Here to Email calblu Visit calblu's homepage! Find more posts by calblu Add calblu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

NtCh shivers Rushreek Shelly

Awesome!looks like she is getting it done!love the pics keep um coming!u hunting her in that big hunt u have up there?

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 08-01-2012 01:00 AM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Damon, Im gona hunt her as much as work and family schedual will allow and if she keeps progressing then the canadian Autom open might be her 1st hunt. If you guys down south ever want to take a vacation, its a heck of a hunt. Beautiful camp ground, lots of BS around the camp fire, plenty of room for the kids to roam and probly the most coon you will ever see anywhere.

Old Post 08-01-2012 06:28 AM
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Luke, do you know the dates of the Autumn open? I'm not going to Autumn Oaks this year might be a change of scenery if I threw ol Gauge and a couple of his pups in and took a ride!!
I know when I went up in that country to buy Wyatt there were coons galore!

Ace (Gauge X Snooter)
1/2 of a few Gauge sons and daughters!!!
Kevin Weller
Brasher Falls NY
315-244-5574

Old Post 08-01-2012 11:44 AM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

Anyone interested in a Tide pup should give Dave Sellers a call,he has a 4 month old female he may part with.We have 2 from this cross and they are super nice.

Two-Bit

Old Post 08-01-2012 04:50 PM
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

The Canadian Autumn Open is always the weekend right after Autumn Oaks. It dosnt bring in the huge numbers of dogs as the big hunts south of the border, but its the big one for us up here. Like I said before its an outstanding campground with lots to do for everyone, and some of the best hunting you can get. Night hunts friday and saturday nite and a bench show saturday followed by a kids bench show. Im gona try to go a day early this year just to spend an extra nite around the camp fire, drink a couple POPS and tell lotsa BS. It is also a purina hunt this year for the 1st time in alot of years, so this might draw in some more dogs. Hope to see ya there.

Old Post 08-02-2012 02:04 AM
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

TIDE

Old Post 08-03-2012 02:13 AM
Bob Beckett
UKC Forum Member

Re: TIDE

quote:
Originally posted by LUKE SOLMES

bttt

Old Post 08-03-2012 06:30 PM
Bob Beckett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Beckett Click here to Send Bob Beckett a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Beckett Find more posts by Bob Beckett Add Bob Beckett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xbolt
UKC Forum Member

Tide

Man he sure has a nice voice

Old Post 08-03-2012 09:24 PM
xbolt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xbolt Click here to Send xbolt a Private Message Find more posts by xbolt Add xbolt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote