UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > *** Upcoming Cross***
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Eddie Green
UKC Forum Member

*** Upcoming Cross***

I plan to breed my Nite CH Boomer female to Dual Grand Natural Smokey River Rebel when she comes in heat.

Stinger finished to Nite Ch with two first and one second.Two wins towards Grand. She is a dead loner 90 percent of the time. Doesn't mind a dog backing her but will seldom ever back another dog. She has a good bawl mouth on the ground and a chop mouth tree dog. I would honestly say she is very accurate. I have witnessed two slick trees since Ive owned her. Will hunt alone or with company as far as it takes.

Rebel has produced some very top quality hounds. Rebel was super accurate and a tremendous tree dog. The things that I remember about Rebel is he ran every track trying to catch the coon. I witnessed him catch more coon on the ground then 100 dogs will catch in a lifetime. Rebel could run in standing corn,beans and milo for hours in 100 degree heat. Had the biggest heart of any dog Ive ever hunted with.

Pups will be UKC Performanced and PKC Super Stakes.

Dennis and I are very excited about this cross. Time will only tell but it should produce top hounds an the ground as well as at the tree.

Here's the deal. I'm going to put all the pups into the hands of competition hunters. Price will be between me and the person booking a pup. I don't care if I make a cent of the pups as long as they get in the right hands.

I will start a list and keep it posted as I get names. The only thing I ask is Don't tell me you want a pup and when the time comes back out on me.

LIST:
EDDIE GREEN - FEMALE
DENNIS ELBRADER - FEMALE
CHANCE IRWIN
RICHARD GREEN

DON'T SIT AND THINK ABOUT IT. THEY WON'T LAST LONG.

EDDIE GREEN 620-423-9737.

THANKS FOR READING

GRNT GREEN'S TRIPLE B LONESOME ZEKE
GRNT GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ABBY
TRIPLE B LOUD MOUTH LINCOLN
GREEN'S TRIPLE B YELLOWSTONE RIP
GREEN'S TRIPLE B GRAND CLEORA
GREEN'S TRIPLE B BIG TIME MARTHA
NTCH SMITHS TREE BUSTING STINGER

R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ROY
R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE THUMP

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2019 03:39 PM
Eddie Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Green Click here to Send Eddie Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Green Find more posts by Eddie Green Add Eddie Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Rebel has been dead for almost 5 years. He hasn't got one bit better in my eyes. I have come to realize that replacing him may not happen in my hunting years. Flo is 11 and not hunted any more. Luke is a coon treeing hound that is enjoyable to hunt. I have a pup coming from Sleepy, Botox x Ann. Many top hounds in that cross. I sure hope we get Stinger pups. Many top hounds in that cross.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2019 02:57 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote