UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Selling both my SS males
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wlewis323
UKC Forum Member

Selling both my SS males

Don’t have time to talk or text much due to working 7 days a week now so my seasons coming to an end already. so I will be as detailed as possible. Located in Eastern NC

Big Beautiful Male. 17 months, bred up nice. Has treed 5-6 coons and looked real nice doing it. Issue right now if you shoot a coon he will take it from you and it’s hard to get back to the truck unless you let him carry the coon he just doesn’t want to let it go so i started taking a book bag for the coon. “He wouldn’t even let me throw the coon across the creek without snagging it from me” Also trying to walk him with my 2 small females on same lead can be a hassle because he is so tall and when you get in thick stuff can be frustrating. He’s not Ill in any way And trees good with other dogs. Only hunted a few times alone. Little more work and he will be shooting a hole in the dark when he is by hisself as well. He doesn’t say much on the track but that might change he has only been in the woods 10-13 times. Hasn’t fooled with any trash on my watch. I’d like to see him go somewhere with a thicker coon population he’s going to make a nice one if you don’t hunt him with any trash. Can send pic and video of his voice that my girlfriend took from the truck 400 yds out. He’s priced to Move $1000

Big Male pup Be a year in December paid 750 bucks for him off Mojo and a insane Harry female. He’s all grand. Been feeding too much too only had the chance to hunt 3 times so far. He Went in there over 175-250 yards both times Hasn’t seen a caged coon or a drag. I wanted to try to start him completely natural by himself but still haven’t got him on a hot track to see. $450 bucks

9106166052 Text only, I’m at work But can call you back after. these dogs are priced to move. Got nothing to hide. Should be free one night this week come hunting and check them out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2019 03:14 PM
wlewis323 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wlewis323 Click here to Send wlewis323 a Private Message Click Here to Email wlewis323 Find more posts by wlewis323 Add wlewis323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wlewis323
UKC Forum Member

Will take 350 for the mojo pup somebody come get him he’s sitting up and turns a year old on 12/7 he went with company the few times he’s been out opened up a few times just hasn’t had too much of a chance got a loud bawl. His mamas off Harry semen as well... longest ears on a walker

Old Post 11-08-2019 11:27 AM
wlewis323 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wlewis323 Click here to Send wlewis323 a Private Message Click Here to Email wlewis323 Find more posts by wlewis323 Add wlewis323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wlewis323
UKC Forum Member

17 month old male off Sounder and Two timing Ann price is at $2000 now FIRM after he got a chance to start going every night and got about ten coons knocked down to him he has been been really impressing me. For now he will be working towards getting finished at my Kennel and I’m not stressing about him going anywhere but he is a male and I want to cut down to all females so if your interested come hunting and check him out. He treed a opossum for the first time last night showed him i wasn’t happy By yelling at him a little and walked him a minute and casted him. He was treed before i could catch my breath 600 yds deep split from my bluetick who was working a track but not treed at the time. His voice has finally quit sounding hoarse/squeaky, he finally showed me how loud and quick he really is moving a track and now I see why they must call his sire Big Horn Sounder. Really liking this Hound Might end up keeping him. 9106166052 Wilmington NC willing to do a partnership with the right person with references. Someone who isn’t scared to push a dog in the bigger hunts and cross him to a few females with me, try to push the pups hard see what he can produce he has a great pedigree.

Old Post 11-08-2019 11:58 AM
wlewis323
UKC Forum Member

Mojo pup is gone

Old Post 11-09-2019 07:43 PM