UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Gnt Ch Insane Frosted Train
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Dual Gnt Ch Insane Frosted Train

Train, will be well represented at the Zone by his daughter Gnt Ch Squally-owned by Josh Howard.
Mug, will be well represented at the Zones by his daughter
Insane Venus-owned by Jeremy Michaelis and I believe has around $15,000 or more winnings.
Mug, will also be well represented at the Zones by another daughter -Gnt Ch Mugs Insane Chic-owned by Mike Glover and Kenneth Johnson
Mug, will also be well represented by Nt.Ch. Trash Route Trina-owned by Justin Cooper.
Domino, will be well represented at the Zones by a son of hers-Gnt. Church's Insane Copper-owned by Rob Church.
Tea, will be well represented by her son at the Zones - Gnt Ch Coal Train-owned by John Pace.
We appreciate everyone that is putting their time and money in these dogs. I sure hope to see these hounds advance and we will be pulling for them. Awesome job and Congrats to all! Remember we told you these hounds reproduce their likeness.

Last edited by Longs Mo kennel on 09-18-2020 at 03:42 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2020 03:50 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Guys that might not be a record, you will spend alot of time researching for a better reproducing cross.

Old Post 09-18-2020 02:01 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Jeff n Josh and of course Frosted Mug. Two females out of Mug are going to the big to the big dance. Venus and CHic.

Old Post 09-20-2020 10:08 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Ch. Insane Frosted Mug

Jeremy Michaelis, and crew opted to hunt the SS and got Venus in by doubling up last night. Awesome job guys! Congrats to Kenneth and Mike for getting Chic to the final 100. We appreciate everyone putting there time and money in these Mug dogs. Awesome job!

Old Post 09-25-2020 03:06 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations once again to Insane Venus -Jeremy Michaelis and Ryan Crowson on getting Venus in at the SS. Awesome Job!

Old Post 09-26-2020 02:31 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

A huge Congratulations to Insane Venus-Jeremy Michaelis and Ryan Crowson on winning the Junior Superstakes. Awesome, and I'm sure we haven't heard the last of this team.

Old Post 09-26-2020 11:56 PM
Josh Howard
UKC Forum Member

These dogs reproduce the right kind. Folks are definitely missing the boat on Mug.
I have a nice pick of the litter Male puppy out of Train from a repeat cross, a couple male pups available out of a nice female that is also a repeat cross, another female due in early November, and a buddy of mine has a litter of 10 that just hit the ground. Train and Mug aren't getting any younger. If interested in a pup, call/text 9037013613, and I will give you the details.

Old Post 10-11-2020 07:49 AM
Josh Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Howard Click here to Send Josh Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Howard Add Josh Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Ch. Longs Mo. 3 Blank Domino

I've been hunting my female out of Domino and Scar semen. Scar, is out of Skipper and a sister to Xjr's mother. She is going to be nice. These dogs are reproducing the right kind! I haven't been on here much because I've been laid up with a bad knee injury. Just now getting back in the timber. Larry Morris, from Kansas helped me get her going and I sure appreciate it. Congrats to Jeremy Michaelis, on winning to cast Monday night at the Pkc World Hunt with Venus. Venus, is out of Mug and Truman Lake Sonny.

Old Post 10-25-2020 01:17 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Ch. Insane Frosted Train

Folks, give Josh Howard a call for pups. He has some pups on the ground out of proven crosses. Thanks

Old Post 11-14-2020 01:50 AM
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 12-09-2020 01:52 PM
David Richardson is online now Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Skipper
…………World Nite Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. X jr
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Hardie’s Bigtime Trixie
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Insane x
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Turpin’s Stylish Rube
…………World Nite Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Insane Jane
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Nailor’s Hurricane Jane

Silver Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Insane Frosted Train

…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Style
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Track Man
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Rock River Lady
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Frost Bite
…….……...Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Skipper
….……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 12-13-2020 08:03 PM
David Richardson is online now Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote