UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

[IMG]http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/WEGOODE/utf- 8BZmlsZW5hbWUtMS0yMDEzMDIwMy0xNjMyMTUuanBn_zpsc90f
d6aa.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/WEGOODE/utf- 8BZmlsZW5hbWUtMS0yMDEzMDIwMy0xNjMyMTUuanBn_zpsc90f
d6aa.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/WEGOODE/older%20pics/utf- 8BZmlsZW5hbWUtMS0yMDEzMDIwMy0xNjMyMjYuanBn_zps5641
382b.jpg[/IMG]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2013 06:09 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

My gf and her male dog woody out of Dutch and dauber dee he is one of the hardest bay dogs and tree dogs I've ever seen and hates a bear hard tree dog and he doesn't back down hes on his we to being one of our best bear hounds he does a great job for us

Old Post 03-26-2013 03:19 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thank You.

Thank you for posting, and i really hope he makes, one your really proud of. Nice pic!

Old Post 03-26-2013 11:56 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Still tryin to figure out the picture thing....... If anyone has any idea's I would appreciate the help. Thanks Bill

Old Post 04-02-2013 08:26 PM
rghnd123
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-04-2013 12:57 AM
rghnd123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rghnd123 Click here to Send rghnd123 a Private Message Click Here to Email rghnd123 Visit rghnd123's homepage! Find more posts by rghnd123 Add rghnd123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dutch pups

Looks like there may be pups on the way, not 100% yet, but both females look to be showin some. Have several booked, so if anyone might be interested feel free to call, text, pm. I gonna try too get some pedigree info posted to look at. Thanks Bill.

Old Post 04-09-2013 05:35 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Picture

I would like to see a picture of the female....

Old Post 04-09-2013 08:18 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I can probably e-mail ya some from my phone, but, I still can't get my photo bucket to work...

Old Post 04-09-2013 08:23 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Bill I don't know what dog this is. Dave

Old Post 04-10-2013 12:55 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Old Post 04-10-2013 01:02 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Old Post 04-10-2013 01:05 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Old Post 04-10-2013 02:02 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

The black back dog was my old dog that died at 15 years old, he was a dandy, he was heavy Hussler bred on the bottom, and Utchmans Hawk on the top, Thanks Dave for posting pics for me.

Old Post 04-10-2013 02:39 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Old Post 04-11-2013 01:30 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Old Post 04-11-2013 01:34 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Old Post 04-11-2013 02:16 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Picture

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

This is a female I used to have off of Dennis Shephards Smokey River Trapper dog, I wish I had kept her.

Old Post 04-11-2013 02:40 PM
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

HOUNDS

Bill,
Hounds are looking good. Looks like you have quite the Lil handlers.
Take Care
Stuffy

CH NITECH 'PR' JJ'S CODE BLUE JENNY
(QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
NITECH 'PR' RATTLER'S CODE BLUE HUTCH
( QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
GRCH GRNITE CH PR RATTLERS CODE BLUE PETE
(RATTLER X JENNY)
DUAL GRCH BULLET II`s CODE BLUE CRICKET
(BULLET II X JENNY) 2nd runner up 2012 young guns senior division
2nd NiteCh Sat Night 2013 BBOA Days,
2013 IA State BBOA Queen of Hunt
Qualified for 2014 World Hunt,
2nd NiteCH Sat night 2014, BBOA Days
BBOA Queen of Hunt 2014
Zone III 2014 Queen of Hunt
2014 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam high scoring dog Thurs Final Four

Old Post 04-13-2013 12:59 AM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: HOUNDS

quote:
Originally posted by IAHUNTER
Bill,
Hounds are looking good. Looks like you have quite the Lil handlers.
Take Care
Stuffy

Hey Thanks Stuffy!! Looks like you got quit a bit of dog power yourself, Take Care, and Good Luck with your pups from Jet/ Jenny!

Old Post 04-15-2013 05:10 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Bill's Handlers

Mr. Bill's Handlers after a hard night of coon hunting inthe W.V. mountains and the future of Hillbilly Kennels. Dave

Old Post 04-15-2013 06:06 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr. Bill's Handlers

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

Mr. Bill's Handlers after a hard night of coon hunting inthe W.V. mountains and the future of Hillbilly Kennels. Dave

Lol!! Thanks for posting it for me Dave, I appreciate all you have done for me. I'm probably a little bias, but I thought that was a cute picture.

Old Post 04-16-2013 02:37 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Bill I don't know what I might have done for you but I will take all the credit I can get as some days it is slow in coming. Good Luck with yours hounds. You have a couple of nice young men there. Your Friend, Dave

Old Post 04-17-2013 03:06 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Lol!! Dave your a funny feller, I just try to give credit where credits due Ol'buddy, Your Friend Bill.

Old Post 04-17-2013 11:47 PM
dirty face
UKC Forum Member

You have the hounds and the handlers lookin good ol buddy.

Old Post 04-19-2013 12:51 AM
dirty face is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dirty face Click here to Send dirty face a Private Message Click Here to Email dirty face Find more posts by dirty face Add dirty face to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

dirtyface

Thanks Ol'Buddy, We're gonna have to take a trip up North here soon.

Old Post 04-22-2013 04:28 PM