UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > looking for a good bear dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SWVA Storm
New UKC Forum Member

looking for a good bear dog

I have currently got into hunting with dogs. I am currently looking for a dog that has already started and is working. Anyone with a good dog for sale let me know. Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2014 01:08 AM
SWVA Storm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWVA Storm Click here to Send SWVA Storm a Private Message Find more posts by SWVA Storm Add SWVA Storm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chasinbear
UKC Forum Member

i have an 11 month old english female.been to the woods a couple times if your interested pm me

Old Post 09-29-2014 06:27 PM
chasinbear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chasinbear Click here to Send chasinbear a Private Message Click Here to Email chasinbear Find more posts by chasinbear Add chasinbear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thundervalleyoutfitters
UKC Forum Member

looking

I have a 2 1/2 year old Plott female. gritty, strikes coon or bear from the rig. She's a real nice hound. $1200 207 634 3823 Maine..Might be able to her to NY

Old Post 10-03-2014 11:32 AM
thundervalleyoutfitters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thundervalleyoutfitters Click here to Send thundervalleyoutfitters a Private Message Click Here to Email thundervalleyoutfitters Find more posts by thundervalleyoutfitters Add thundervalleyoutfitters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Registered1
New UKC Forum Member

Check my Black and Tan on the UP Bear Camp post.

I paid a lot more for a him but need to sell quick due to job and the city...and not because I dislike him.

Old Post 10-03-2014 08:54 PM
Registered1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Registered1 Click here to Send Registered1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Registered1 Find more posts by Registered1 Add Registered1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

p.m.

sent

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 10-06-2014 12:58 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote