UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Pkc Ch Grntch Backwater Banjo
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Pkc Ch Grntch Backwater Banjo

I've kicked it around and decided to breed a few females. I bred 2 last year and really like what I've seen and apparently so to the pups owners. Banjo seems to be throwing early starting pups with tons of sense. If I didn't think he would reproduce quality pups I wouldn't breed him, period. If anybody would like to see him go I'd be more than willing to show him. He trees coons not trees, plenty of references. He has won 25 casts since nov. With plus points no leaves on trees! His oldest pups are 11 months and doing real well, the younger litter is doing amazing too. I have a 9 mth old female here at my house that is really coming on and treeing coons. I will try to post some pictures if i figure out how! Thanks for any interest, rob 417-224-4925.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2017 08:25 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Backwater cull: http://youtu.be/BqvWGZh7vvQ

Last edited by rob thompson on 04-23-2017 at 03:08 AM

Old Post 04-23-2017 03:05 AM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Banjo's lowdown & Dirty AJ: http://youtu.be/bMzmo2aAyEk

Old Post 04-23-2017 03:09 AM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Sire: bone

.........................comas stylish legend
dam: backwoods Barbie
....................................Fletcher stylish jake
.........................stylish cindy

Old Post 04-25-2017 05:15 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Double cast wins tonight.

Old Post 05-07-2017 07:56 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

Folks,I've never had the pleasure of hunting with Banjo,but I can tell you his owner is a super nice guy. I bet Banjo is a nice dog himself. Good luck with him Rob.

Old Post 05-08-2017 08:39 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Jeff must be talking about a different Rob ! This Rob here is a a$$ hole that would cheat his own brother to win. Ol banjo is a really nice dog that trees coins and will be alone when he does it but don't have to be a mile in there. He can tree them right beside the truck or deep. He does have a big motor.

Old Post 05-08-2017 08:40 PM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by jeremiah roller on 05-08-2017 at 08:44 PM

Old Post 05-08-2017 08:40 PM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, and Jeff I'll have to come up and go huntin with ya. As far as that Jeremiah goes I'd only cheat him!lol

Old Post 05-08-2017 10:11 PM
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Sorry Rob but I couldn't pass it up. Guys Rob is as straight up as they get he good guy. He is starting to figure out how to handle cause he has cost banjo a few cast but they are a tough team to beat and I know cause I draw him often !

Old Post 05-08-2017 10:24 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Well I'm trying to not screw up as much!lol I will say this if this female I have off of him keeps acting like she has been she is gonna be special!! Has zero problem leaving dogs on a track good about having a coon and great mouth!! He is deffinantly putting so great acting pups on the ground.

Old Post 05-08-2017 11:13 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Only one at the moment, but unless she has a huge litter all will be spoken for. There is a pup for sell out of him now, it's the pup in the firs pic of my pups.

Old Post 05-09-2017 03:59 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Banjos lowdown and dirty aj got a first place and a first on the bench.

Old Post 05-30-2017 10:56 PM
Bob525
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

Old Post 06-05-2017 11:11 PM
Bob525 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob525 Click here to Send Bob525 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob525 Find more posts by Bob525 Add Bob525 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on two final fours so far this week !

Old Post 06-15-2017 08:08 AM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Southern mo classic wed.

Last edited by rob thompson on 07-19-2017 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 06-15-2017 03:20 PM
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Rob

Congrats on the wins, Banjo's a good looking hound. I was wondering, how your Lady pup is doing, is Bonnie out of Brian's stuff? Good luck down there the rest of the week,

Old Post 06-16-2017 04:12 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

No, she is a grandpup to bone/skin a river female. And lady came in heat so she's gettin fat. But I been huntin Brian's Litter mate to her and that sucker is a coon treeing fool!!!! He will turn some heads.

Old Post 06-16-2017 10:34 AM
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Congrates again Rob, Banjo is on a roll,,,, seems he has been all year. Ya, hunting good pups is always a blast, how many were in Ladies litter? Good luck the rest of the week,

Old Post 06-17-2017 01:26 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks he ran out a steam last night but has had a good week anyway. There are 6 in ladies litter, all have the tools.

Old Post 06-17-2017 11:17 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

I've been hunting this pup for Brian while he is hurt, just dump him alone where ever I want and he trees coons!!! Not to bad for a 10 month old pup.

Old Post 06-21-2017 05:16 AM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks I sure had a good time visiting with you the other night, It was a pleasure to meet you!

Old Post 06-21-2017 08:42 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Won another pkc cast tonight.

Old Post 06-24-2017 10:51 AM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

banjo won last night at Ali Brooke benifit pkc $500 added

Last edited by rob thompson on 07-19-2017 at 02:28 AM

Old Post 06-25-2017 10:16 PM
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

banjo

Congratulations hope my pup out of Banjo turns out as nice as Banjo. How old is you stud dog. My pup just turned 13 months old he's smart loud and well started so far bawl some on the tree is Banjo a chop mouth treedog.

Old Post 06-26-2017 01:28 AM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote