UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Out-of-State Hunters Coming To Autumn Oaks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Out-of-state Hunters Coming To Autumn Oaks

Just a friendly reminder to all those coming to Autumn Oaks and planning on doing a little pleasure hunting. Indiana requires all out-of-state hunters to be in possession of a non-resident hunting license. The good news is; a five-day license is only $31!

Follow this link and get yours taken care of today. https://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/

Be a responsible hunter and make sure you are legal if you are planning on doing a little pleasure hunting during the week of Oaks. And why not get your hounds to warm them up a little and enjoy a little pleasure hunting with friends? It's all part of a great week at Autumn Oaks.

An Indiana Hunting License is not required for anyone participating in any of the UKC licensed nite hunts held that week.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2019 11:32 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Get 'er done Tar!

It's time you get off the tablet and see what you've been missing. Bring your son and a dog or two and come on over! No excuses. Conkey, King Richard, and others would like to meet the great rattler from the west. Haha.

Seriously.... it's an official invite. You'd enjoy it and be worth the trip.

Old Post 08-07-2019 11:45 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Get 'er done Tar!

It's time you get off the tablet and see what you've been missing. Bring your son and a dog or two and come on over! No excuses. Conkey, King Richard, and others would like to meet the great rattler from the west. Haha.

Seriously.... it's an official invite. You'd enjoy it and be worth the trip.

Well I would but I promised a buddy if he makes it through the zones I was going to the world hunt with him I been to autum oaks several times never been to the world.

But me and Corey are coming next year San Antonio tx on vacation next month then to the coast to get seafood to bring home.

Going to brave the heat with Tim green tonight.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 08-08-2019 at 12:14 AM

Old Post 08-08-2019 12:00 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Guys I would love to come up and meet everyone. Me and dad are coming hopefully next year. Iam having pups hopefully 1st of October. Maybe I can have one tuned up by next year.

Old Post 08-08-2019 12:10 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Do we need to get a license for Michigan too? Last time I went to Oaks we drew out to Convoy and ended up hunting in Michigan. Swore I'd never go back. But really tempted to hunts Grands this year

Lone Pine North

Old Post 08-09-2019 08:37 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB
Do we need to get a license for Michigan too? Last time I went to Oaks we drew out to Convoy and ended up hunting in Michigan. Swore I'd never go back. But really tempted to hunts Grands this year

If you're pleasure hunting in Michigan you would need a license not for a licensed hunt.

Old Post 08-09-2019 08:44 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by tommygunner
What happened to the post from the guy that was going to pleasure guide hunters that week? I wanted to hire him .

He had to be put into witness pertection in an undisclosed location deep undercover. His new name is now dirk diggler.

Dirk diggler 2020 !!

Tar

Old Post 08-14-2019 12:55 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Was he ever known as Johnny?

Old Post 08-14-2019 03:11 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bolden1
UKC Forum Member

Folks

Better buy them they do and will check.

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:36 PM
Bolden1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bolden1 Click here to Send Bolden1 a Private Message Find more posts by Bolden1 Add Bolden1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote