UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Nevergone help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Nevergone help

I got to get a female breed this weekend and can't get a call back from Dean. I tried to text and call both of these numbers 260-571-1422 & 765-981-2268. Are these the correct numbers to contact him ????

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2019 08:10 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

That's two good numbers for dean

Old Post 04-29-2019 08:47 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chaz2012
Banned

He sold out the business I heard,

Charlie Portwood Jr.

Old Post 04-30-2019 03:35 AM
chaz2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaz2012 Click here to Send chaz2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email chaz2012 Find more posts by chaz2012 Add chaz2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Welch
UKC Forum Member

Breeding

I had a female bred up at Deans back in March. Dean still owned the business then. The planned sale and business transfer January 1st fell through. He has had some medical issues that have caused him to be unavailable occasionally.

Old Post 04-30-2019 04:22 AM
Robert Welch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Welch Click here to Send Robert Welch a Private Message Visit Robert Welch's homepage! Find more posts by Robert Welch Add Robert Welch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

I talked to Dean last night and heading to his place tomorrow

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 04-30-2019 12:57 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like Dean is still in business and knows what he is doing.

Old Post 08-02-2019 10:34 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
It looks like Dean is still in business and knows what he is doing.

Well, it look like he knows what he's doing. If the pups don't come out blue. LOL

Old Post 08-02-2019 11:17 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Burchel Davis
UKC Forum Member

Dean is in the hospital

Old Post 08-04-2019 07:49 AM
Burchel Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burchel Davis Click here to Send Burchel Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Burchel Davis Find more posts by Burchel Davis Add Burchel Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Again? Oh my goodness, he is having a tuff time. I hope that everything turns out OK.

Old Post 08-04-2019 04:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Richard,

A buddy of mine went and saw him a couple days ago in the hospital. He isn’t doing good at all. He definitely needs some prayers.

Old Post 08-06-2019 05:19 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I sure do hate to hear that. He is a great guy.

Old Post 08-06-2019 03:33 PM
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

Dean

Any current report on how Dean is doing?

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:57 PM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Polly
UKC Forum Member

Dean

I hope all is well with Dean. I had him breed a female for me on 6-28-19. she is due around 8-29-19 Prayers sent for him.

Home of NPHA Hall of Fame 2002 Deceased Big Game Male Fch`Wch`Grch`Pr`Polly`s Tuffoot Smokey
Home of 2011 UKC Performance Sire
Nitech`Grfch`Grwch`Grch`Pr`Polly`s Tuffoot Mr. RC Jake Gone but not forgotten

Keep them Pure and Keep the Brindle..

Old Post 08-15-2019 06:05 PM
Joe Polly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Polly Click here to Send Joe Polly a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Polly Find more posts by Joe Polly Add Joe Polly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dean

Just saw where Dean passed away, a big loss for the hunting community. Rest in peace Dean. Dave

Old Post 08-17-2019 01:20 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Polly
UKC Forum Member

Update

Thank you Dave. I seen the news of Deans passing last night. RIP Dean

Home of NPHA Hall of Fame 2002 Deceased Big Game Male Fch`Wch`Grch`Pr`Polly`s Tuffoot Smokey
Home of 2011 UKC Performance Sire
Nitech`Grfch`Grwch`Grch`Pr`Polly`s Tuffoot Mr. RC Jake Gone but not forgotten

Keep them Pure and Keep the Brindle..

Old Post 08-17-2019 03:39 PM
Joe Polly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Polly Click here to Send Joe Polly a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Polly Find more posts by Joe Polly Add Joe Polly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote