UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > FrenchBroad Deacon's Preacher
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Young Preacher Pup treed on a drag coon.
We have two female pups left out of a semen bred direct daughter of Nocturnal Savage. Text me at 864-554-9920
for pictures. They are ready for pick up now. They are extremely good looking pups!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNQEobMT_qI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2018 09:23 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

5 pups available off Preacher. 4 males 1 female. Yadkin River, Hayes, and Sacket JR. breeding. The pups are beautiful have a lot of white on them. They are 3 or 4 weeks old. Call or text for pictures. I will put you in contact with the owner of the pups.

As I have posted several times before, come hunt with Preacher. Everyone that has hunted with him bred their female. The land that I hunt on is Forest Service Land. I will let you pick the turnouts and I will cut him as many drops as you want. If you don't like what you see, I will pay for your fuel back home!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Old Post 07-30-2018 04:25 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip Foster
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Is a coon dog . He just trees them raccoons . Call joe he will take you hunting.

Old Post 07-31-2018 05:36 PM
Philip Foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Foster Click here to Send Philip Foster a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Foster Find more posts by Philip Foster Add Philip Foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

7 month old Preacher puppy starting to show promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGtDJ8GUIok

Old Post 08-07-2018 07:18 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Young male pup off Preacher on a drag. Too early to tell but he went through the woods like a 747. I was tickled with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_5KhhKFQHw

Old Post 08-15-2018 03:05 PM
Philip Foster
UKC Forum Member

Coon dog . Call joe he will take you hunting

Old Post 08-30-2018 01:55 AM
Philip Foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Foster Click here to Send Philip Foster a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Foster Find more posts by Philip Foster Add Philip Foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

I have some good reports on pups off Preacher. Call me and I will put you in touch with the owners of these pups.
Steve Dozer turned a male and female pup off Preacher (4months old) this past Saturday night for the first time, and they both went 950 yards.
I have a female 14 months old starting to do well. She is trashy and full of energy, she is split treeing now and is very independent. Hunts hard!!! Several more people with pups you can call.

Two Preacher pups killed by a train the other night. One 14 months, and the other 4 months. They belonged to a good friend (Hunter Simpson). It was the first night his 4 month old had been turned loose, and he went 400 yards.

Old Post 10-02-2018 08:16 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Before breeding your female, call me and let me unsnap Preacher for you!!!
If you want hard hunting,accuracy, and tracking ability in your pups come go with him. I hunt Forest Service land, and we can ride and you can choose where we turn loose. It doesn't matter to him,he will get gone when I cut him loose. Hunts the same anywhere!!!

Old Post 10-08-2018 03:59 PM
bucky j pack
UKC Forum Member

I have a Big Money pup 12 weeks old showed her a coon tall for the 3rd time. She was treeing on it an likes it

HOME OF

GRCH GRNITECH CANA BABYGIRL HTX

PR THE GAME CHANGER

Bucky Pack
Mount Airy North Carolina
336-756-1287

ROMANS Chapter10 Verses 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JESUS SAVES SINNERS

Old Post 10-26-2018 03:10 PM
bucky j pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bucky j pack Click here to Send bucky j pack a Private Message Click Here to Email bucky j pack Find more posts by bucky j pack Add bucky j pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Joe, had a great time hunting sat night met some nice people. Hadn't done an old time coon hunt in a long time. Man that was good food had fun treed a couple coons. Hope that brought back a lot of good memories I know it did for me. Give Joe a call he will take you hunting he loves to show ole Preacher. He might even take you where we went,just ask Cody, Casey,Hunter and Zach. Great Time !!!

Old Post 11-06-2018 12:56 AM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Just got back from Hoosier Land Preacher looked good, hunted big, treed hard and most important had them coons. Had a great time time with friends saw some good dog work, Joe has a nice coondog give him call he'll take you hunting, He will cut Preacher any way you want to see him go.

Old Post 12-03-2018 02:57 AM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scott spivey
UKC Forum Member

Got to see Preacher operate for the first time tonight. He looked, hunted , and sounded like a hound should. He also had two looking down when he got parked on the WMA. Nice hound and owner to boot .

Old Post 12-12-2018 04:47 AM
scott spivey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott spivey Click here to Send scott spivey a Private Message Click Here to Email scott spivey Find more posts by scott spivey Add scott spivey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stacypcg@ymail.
New UKC Forum Member

Hunted with this Preacher dog the other night and he did just what Joe said he would do. We hunted on public land where we have a real hard time even striking a coon and Preacher got the job done with good tracking,locate and treed with the meat.This dog is as good as everyone say's he is and Joe is not for one minute afraid to show him to you.

I've been hunting two young females off of Preacher and they got more go than any young dog's I've seen.One is 7 months old and will hunt as hard by herself as a man could ask for.She will flat burn a track and is not a tree crazy dog.And is as independent as I've ever seen in a dog of this age.
The other dog is a 16 month female that is doing real well and is a real tree dog that will get to herself also and hammer a tree. This is the dog I'm hunting now and we are excited to see where it goes.

Lastly we talk about the dogs but I want you all to know that the man that's promoting Preacher is as good of man as you will ever deal with period.There are a lot of good stud dog's to breed to and a lot of good men to hunt with but Joe is as good and honest as it gets.Get you a Preacher dog and hear the good news.

Old Post 12-15-2018 05:03 PM
stacypcg@ymail. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stacypcg@ymail. Click here to Send stacypcg@ymail. a Private Message Click Here to Email stacypcg@ymail. Find more posts by stacypcg@ymail. Add stacypcg@ymail. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Outstanding Dog and Owner

Old Post 12-16-2018 04:43 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNa4r4thoBY

Young female off preacher. Call me and I will give you his number to speak with him about her.

Old Post 12-20-2018 06:22 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=20mYKjZ5ZgM

Another young pup starting to do great call for his number also Thanks!

Old Post 12-20-2018 06:27 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sFJWMJbkqc8

5 month old off Preacher Pup

Old Post 12-20-2018 06:31 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Good reports on several more pups. Call and I will give you numbers to all of them. Everyone saying independent and gamey.
As I have posted before, come hunt with Preacher. I love to turn him loose for people. If you are close, I will bring him and hunt on your ground. It doesn’t matter to me as long as there is not a road close.
Preacher is off yadkin river deacon and a female that I owned named Katie. I have hunted 3 dogs for 19 years (preacher, his mama Katie, and his grandpa disco inferno.

I bred Katie to deacon because he is a coondog. Terry Fisher owned and trained deacon. He is at Pete barbers. If you want old blood give deacon and preacher a chance.

Old Post 12-20-2018 06:55 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=681G1mYJb50

Another young one off preacher starting to do good.
The man that owns her said she treed this one first the other dog came to her. She’s 7 or 8 months.

Old Post 12-24-2018 05:05 AM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpVT4jdhvLg

young female off Preacher

Old Post 12-29-2018 02:48 AM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T41ZkqeZU0A

My personal preacher pup last night she runs deer,Coyotes,foxes LOL first step of putting things together. She is 7 months old.

Old Post 12-30-2018 05:30 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJZic9k7cWQ

Her name is just ole Scout. She has turned the corner in the last month. She has treed 26 coons in 3 weeks.
Her owners are Stacy and Tanner Phillips. Call them and talk with them. 7063618287 They are hard hunters and great people!!!

Old Post 01-03-2019 03:04 AM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxC4mzAdUxc

My pup last night completely by herself.
7 months

Old Post 01-03-2019 11:08 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz4v-zHX90g

Excited about this young male. He is a deer runner lol, but I know he has the capability to tree. This was a drag,but I was proud of him.

Last edited by Disco inferno on 01-07-2019 at 09:08 PM

Old Post 01-07-2019 09:02 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to Stacy and Tanner Phillips on their first PKC hunt and winning their cast with just ole scout. First hunt and split the money! Not bad.

Old Post 01-08-2019 02:09 PM