UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > WCH Smokin Hotspot
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

WCH Smokin Hotspot

Anyone intend on breeding to this dog ; if so what will you be crossing , how's it bred and is the mother a coondog , interested in a pup off the right female

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2013 03:55 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Re: WCH Smokin Hotspot

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
Anyone intend on breeding to this dog ; if so what will you be crossing , how's it bred and is the mother a coondog , interested in a pup off the right female

Daniel, I am thinking about breeding my Wipeout Mandy female to Hot Spots daddy Franky this spring.
Franky is a direct son off Stylish Coma,and the way he is bred, it will line up good with Mandy,she is off Wipeout Zack, and a female out off Master Latch.
Master Latch was out of a sister to Rank,and Frankie's mama was out of Rank,so it will be linebreeding on Stylish Dolly,Stylish Coma mama,,,,Along with linebreeding on Flatrock Coma....
Mandy is a Coondog!She is not a ground pounder, she is a coon treer!
Coma x Wipeout works...

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 11-14-2013 04:34 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

I'll definitely keep that in mind mike . I was considering Frankie until I heard about hotspot . I like the bottom side of Hostspot pedigree .... I wouldn't mind something off a Rat X high country female . If it can be found . May hit you up when you make that cross!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 11-14-2013 04:51 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Something I gotta have is action packed though . I can't live without action . The only thing that would shy me away is too much track power in one bundle. I will get ahold of ya .

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 11-14-2013 04:53 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Bt

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 11-14-2013 05:40 PM
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

we are thinking about breeding chloe to frankie !

Old Post 11-14-2013 10:45 PM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

I was looking at Frankie 2 years ago when not many outside Iowa/Missouri did . I like that dose of skipper that hotspot has

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 11-14-2013 11:23 PM
LNeal
UKC Forum Member

I plan on breeding nite.CH. Stylish tone to hotspot She is Harry and Rat bred.

Old Post 11-14-2013 11:59 PM
LNeal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LNeal Click here to Send LNeal a Private Message Find more posts by LNeal Add LNeal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treestroker
UKC Forum Member

my buddy

going down to bred to Frankie Friday. she's a granddaughter to skuna river fred and a heavy Yadkin river female. tom parcher 641 330 7528 NORTH central Iowa

Old Post 11-15-2013 03:35 AM
treestroker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treestroker Click here to Send treestroker a Private Message Find more posts by treestroker Add treestroker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bobby Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Something I gotta have is action packed though . I can't live without action . The only thing that would shy me away is too much track power in one bundle. I will get ahold of ya .

Daniel,

Hotspot beat me in the late round friday night. He is a very action packed dog that is an honest first and first type dog. He will be alone most of the time and he had a coon in every tree he made. I talked to several people about him and believe him to be that way everynight. If you find a female being bred to him you think will work, please call and let me know.

Thanks,
Bobby
217-313-5464

Old Post 11-15-2013 07:45 PM
Bobby Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Reynolds Click here to Send Bobby Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Bobby Reynolds Find more posts by Bobby Reynolds Add Bobby Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
I'll definitely keep that in mind mike . I was considering Frankie until I heard about hotspot . I like the bottom side of Hostspot pedigree .... I wouldn't mind something off a Rat X high country female . If it can be found . May hit you up when you make that cross!

On the other kc site they said they are planning on having Hot Spot drawn but won't be doing any live breedings till the big hunts are done (presume nationals ,state hunt & truck hunt) . Occassionally a Rat's Hi Country Ann comes up for sale I have breed her 2x to my Mafia dog .I just sold an 8 month old pup last week from this cross - this pup got a first the day he turned 8 mo 625+ , 350 circle & no minus . I've got a younger one off this cross but I'm hanging on to her . I try to keep track of where my pups end up & quite often the guys who own them call me first if their selling . You can send me your # & I can let you know if something comes up .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-16-2013 02:37 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Hadden
UKC Forum Member

I have a Grnite CH ,Silver CH Breed rite now. She is out of Grnite CH Stylish Digger X Full sister to Hayes JR. We will be booking a few when she starts showing.

GRNITECH PR SMOKIN HOT DOT
PR MILLION DOLLAR BABY
GUNNER’S TREEING UP OAKLEY
PR TREE PAC'N LITTLE PETE
GRNITECH PR HADDENS 100 PROOF MOLLY (RIP)

Old Post 11-16-2013 03:35 AM
Jon Hadden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Hadden Click here to Send Jon Hadden a Private Message Click Here to Email Jon Hadden Find more posts by Jon Hadden Add Jon Hadden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

hot spot

I drew this dog one night at the breeders showcase and my little dog did some coontreein but the only problem was hotspot is just a COONTREEIN MACHINE. Been coonhuntin 25 years and never had a dog make me go what just happened until I drew him. From what I saw was a huge moter that was split everytime with a coon. Flip him off a coon and have another treed quick, even if it was a mile in the country. That hound is a true freak of nature. It was a cast where the all the dogs in the cast $ was close to $200,000 and he just destroyed it.

Old Post 11-16-2013 05:20 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
William Lay
UKC Forum Member

Hot Spot

Just bred my Magic female to Hot Spot, great people to deal with, Great hound too

Old Post 04-10-2014 02:58 AM
William Lay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for William Lay Click here to Send William Lay a Private Message Click Here to Email William Lay Visit William Lay's homepage! Find more posts by William Lay Add William Lay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

I got a Coma/Sacket Jr bitch here that is tuff to handle when she is hunted hard.She is a littermate sister to Ragin Bo and also the RePete dog that Randall Coleman owns She is not perfect but with a weeks notice I will show her with/against or alone for the ones that may want to see her operate.Not sure if I am going with Spot or his sire Frankie, Darlin should be in heat any day...843-841-5008

Old Post 04-10-2014 08:07 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

James the bottom side of Hot Spot looks like it is full of coondogs also. I think Spot would be a good choice.

………………………………………………...GCH NICKENS' Flat Rock COMA
…………………………………………..STYLISH COMA
…………………………………………………STYISH DOLLY
………………………………..GCH TREE SLAMIN FRANKIE
………………………………………………...GCH LIPPER'S STYLISH RANK
…………………………………………..CH WIDE OPEN STINGER
………………………………………………...GCH JUST PLAIN IVY

……………………..WCH PCH SMOKIN HOTSPOT

………………………………………………...NOCTURNAL NAILOR
…………………………………………...SCH NOCTURNAL SKIPPER
…………………………………………………HARDWOOD FRECKLES
………………………………...DECKERS SMOKIN SUSIE
………………………………………………...YAD.TAR RACKET MAKER
…………………………………………….YAKIN TAR SASFRAS
………………………………………………...YADKIN RIVER REBA

2013 PKC World Champion, $27,000 Winner; PCH Smokin Hotspot owned by Jarrod Robertson and handled by Bobby Burden.

3rd Place 2014 National Hunt

Old Post 04-10-2014 03:16 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DylanHovey
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Hotspot is action packed. He's a blow in yonder get treed type dog. No mopping tracks.

Old Post 04-10-2014 06:58 PM
DylanHovey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DylanHovey Click here to Send DylanHovey a Private Message Click Here to Email DylanHovey Find more posts by DylanHovey Add DylanHovey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueTickNC
Banned

Have a good friend going to breed a good Mr clean gyp to him next week!!!!!!!!

Nite ch'PR' Rats Molly
2nd place 2007 UKC WORLD HUNT

Nite ch' PR' Southern Pines Squirt

PR' Slow Talkin Sadie

PR' Anderson Wild n Blue Pump

Robby Anderson
336-466-6716

Old Post 04-10-2014 07:18 PM
BlueTickNC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueTickNC Click here to Send BlueTickNC a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueTickNC Find more posts by BlueTickNC Add BlueTickNC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Hadden
UKC Forum Member

I am taking Spot to Never Gone Wed. at 9:00 and leaving him there 2 weeks .
Just call me and I will have Mr. Dean Ship it to your Vet.
Call 270-265-5301

PR MILLION DOLLAR BABY

Old Post 04-12-2014 06:34 AM
Jon Hadden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Hadden Click here to Send Jon Hadden a Private Message Click Here to Email Jon Hadden Find more posts by Jon Hadden Add Jon Hadden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LARRY WEAVER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Hadden
I am taking Spot to Never Gone Wed. at 9:00 and leaving him there 2 weeks .
Just call me and I will have Mr. Dean Ship it to your Vet.
Call 270-265-5301

What is the stud fee or semen gonna cost at Deans place ?

Old Post 04-12-2014 02:57 PM
LARRY WEAVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LARRY WEAVER Click here to Send LARRY WEAVER a Private Message Click Here to Email LARRY WEAVER Find more posts by LARRY WEAVER Add LARRY WEAVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Hadden
UKC Forum Member

Larry, Jarrod and my self are not pricing the semen until after we get it drawn. We are live breeding for 500.00.
When we get Spot finished at Mr.Dean's we will tell everybody . We have had a lot of people asking about semen. We will also start our ad in the American Cooner starting in June.

PR MILLION DOLLAR BABY

Old Post 04-13-2014 06:05 AM
Jon Hadden
UKC Forum Member

TTT

PR MILLION DOLLAR BABY

Old Post 04-13-2014 11:03 AM
William Lay
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-15-2014 10:41 PM
William Lay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for William Lay Click here to Send William Lay a Private Message Click Here to Email William Lay Visit William Lay's homepage! Find more posts by William Lay Add William Lay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Hadden
UKC Forum Member

Smile

William, You and the boys get together and come over for a hunt this weekend.

PR MILLION DOLLAR BABY

Old Post 04-16-2014 01:33 PM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

I was looking at spots bottom side of his pedigree and discovered he is double bred a cross we made back 20 plus years ago.. the racket maker dog is out of sacket jr x Moonshiners sissy ..sissy was off tar rattler x Moonshiners sassy. The yadkin river reba female is a direct daughter of yadkin tar rattle shaker. . Shaker was out of tar rattler x Moonshiners sassy. ..shaker also sired the 2000 pkc world champ Bozz... shaker and sissy were littermates.. jim hagen owned sissy and he also made the sacket jr x sissy cross that produced racket maker.
...ole spot has alot of nice hounds in his pedigree. ..we can vouch for a few back in his bottom side foundation.. never hunted with spot but have heard nothing but good.. the word Freak is used to describe him alot..

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 04-16-2014 02:37 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote