UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > bone pups? (how is your doing ?)
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB
Fisher can you post a pedigree?

.....Bone
Pup
........Cowboy
....Sharp Tooths Goliath
.......Slober Slingin Posion
.Back woods girl
........Houses Stalker
....Rock Oak Sage
.......Rock Oak Pearl

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2014 07:31 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jill
UKC Forum Member

Heres a vid of my Bone female

http://s965.photobucket.com/user/ry...emovie.mp4.html

Home Of
PKC CH GR NT CH 'PR' Ryan's Hi-Tech Mini-Me (3x Maritime CH & CN State CH)
GR NT CH 'PR' Ryan's Hi-Tech Kate(2x Maritime CH)
PKC SCH GR NT CH 'PR' Harry's Stylish Swagger

Old Post 02-17-2014 08:15 PM
Jill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jill Click here to Send Jill a Private Message Click Here to Email Jill Visit Jill's homepage! Find more posts by Jill Add Jill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

I drawed out with Backwater Homer lastnight.He was deep with a coon several times.Ended up with 800+.Hes a real nice coondog with I straight up handler.First ever Boone pup I've seen and I was impressed.

Old Post 02-22-2014 12:45 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with them Bob. You will like them bone pups. I got one I really like.

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 03-03-2014 12:01 AM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

WILL BE STARTING TO RUN MY FEMALE OFF BONE IN TWO WEEKS. SHE IS READY TO GO MADE 12 TREES LAST WEEK AND HAD 12 COONS. I HIT THREE OR FOUR LATE LAST FALL AND GOT A 1ST PLACE IN UKC AND 126.00$ IN PKC. GOT HERE READY FOR THE 1YR OLD SPRING SS AND WILL TRY AND GRAND HER BEFORE FALL.

Old Post 03-05-2014 07:04 PM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BRANDON KING
WILL BE STARTING TO RUN MY FEMALE OFF BONE IN TWO WEEKS. SHE IS READY TO GO MADE 12 TREES LAST WEEK AND HAD 12 COONS. I HIT THREE OR FOUR LATE LAST FALL AND GOT A 1ST PLACE IN UKC AND 126.00$ IN PKC. GOT HERE READY FOR THE 1YR OLD SPRING SS AND WILL TRY AND GRAND HER BEFORE FALL.

Congratulations. Sounds like you got a real good one. Good luck with her.

Old Post 03-05-2014 09:01 PM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Climb or Die
UKC Forum Member

flo has looked awesome the last couple of times out. I hunted her by herself the other night first drop she struck in a 750 yrds worked a track almost a mile come treed and had a big ol boar on the outside. she worked this track threw some of the nastiest thicket/swamp area we have around here. next drop struck at 300 made quick work of it and treed at 600 yrds with a coon. tonight I hunted her with an English dog first drop she had first strike at 450 yrds they got near a road so we drove around couldn't tell who treed first but she aint one to cover they had the meat. next drop she had first strike at about 400 yrds took a while but they took that track over a mile threw a thicket and she treed first on big ol den tree. she has been hunting out like a dream I sure hope she has found that extra gear.

A MAN'S EGO IS A HEAVY LOAD FOR HIS DOG TO HAVE TO CARRY

Old Post 03-07-2014 03:06 AM
Climb or Die is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Climb or Die Click here to Send Climb or Die a Private Message Click Here to Email Climb or Die Find more posts by Climb or Die Add Climb or Die to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alum Creek
New UKC Forum Member

Hey Jay, My Buddie Danny Richmond has a littermate female to yours.

She hunts in tough terrain and thin coon. She has a big motor, and a Big Mouth, treedog. He said she was real Special.

Old Post 03-11-2014 07:43 PM
Alum Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alum Creek Click here to Send Alum Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Alum Creek Find more posts by Alum Creek Add Alum Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Alum Creek
Hey Jay, My Buddie Danny Richmond has a littermate female to yours.

She hunts in tough terrain and thin coon. She has a big motor, and a Big Mouth, treedog. He said she was real Special.

Looks like the whole litter is nice. . I own the male from that litter. I will be putting him in his first hunt this Friday night.

Old Post 03-11-2014 07:50 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Beautiful litter Mr. Hennessey.

How is Penny doing? Have you had a chance to get her out much?

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Pearl
UKC NITECH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Independence
'PR' Southern Farms Bohannon

Gone But Not Forgotten:
UKC NITECH GRCH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Bocephus
GRNITECH 'PR' Lookin' Up Liberty

901-282-9262

Old Post 03-23-2014 04:23 PM
SFWALKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SFWALKER Click here to Send SFWALKER a Private Message Click Here to Email SFWALKER Find more posts by SFWALKER Add SFWALKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Climb or Die
UKC Forum Member

took flo out last night with some strange dogs to get her used to being in a cast. first drop we cut three dogs. flo got struck second and all three dogs seemed to be working a track in there together. Well the male walker dog let out a huge locate and sat down treed. Let me say this that walker male has a stud dog mouth on him. anyway about 2 minutes later I hear flo locate and start to treeing. I was a little upset because I thought she covered that dog and it took her so long to do it. So when we got in there the walker male was slick and flo was split on a den tree about 20 yrds away. the third dog an English male was still working a track so we recast the other 2. the male walker got treed way threw the country and flo got treed behind us the male had a bad tree and flo had her coon. the English ened up in a hole. next dump I cut her with the English dog and a walker female. she had first strike worked a track threw the nastiest stuff you could imagine. She took that track about 800 yrds and came treed the English male got tree split about 300 yrds away and the walker female was still runnin. To get into her tree I had to crawl threw the biggest brair patch around she had a big ole boar up a tiny little tree. the English had his coon also. all in all a good night she got in got struck and got treed and had the goods when I got there. lets hear about your bone pups fellas

Old Post 03-23-2014 05:50 PM
Climb or Die is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Climb or Die Click here to Send Climb or Die a Private Message Click Here to Email Climb or Die Find more posts by Climb or Die Add Climb or Die to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

My hunting buddy had a nice one - got mad at her during a hunt - sold her . Since then she placed 2nd @ the truck hunt & made the top 6 @ nationals , called to tell him gow she was doing @ nationals over the weekend his exact words "I got to go , I think I'm going to throw up" . He made a big mistake lol . Clear Creek Dixie - aka in Ar where she was from Looker .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-24-2014 02:19 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomsgunner
UKC Forum Member

I took Deacon out last night and he really looked good 2 singles and a den tree in about 2 hours . I really like how this pup is coming along , cant go wrong with a Bone pup.

Old Post 03-24-2014 03:12 AM
thomsgunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomsgunner Click here to Send thomsgunner a Private Message Find more posts by thomsgunner Add thomsgunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krocket
UKC Forum Member

IS YHERE ANY CROSS BRED DOGS OUT OF BONE OUT THERE AN HOW ARE THEY BRED

Old Post 03-26-2014 06:58 PM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

bone female

I have a nice 1...she was accidentally bred to lippers stylish rooster when she was 10 months old, so she went on the back burner for a bit....When I broke her out, I turned loose a coon for her, she ran and treed it like a old dog..I shot that coon to her and she never looked back....The second night in the woods she made 5 trees...I looked @ 4 coons and a possum seems like she's gonna be deadly accurate. As far as her manners @ home, it's like she's smart like a cur dog...not fussy kinda laid back. When u uns nap her @ night , all that changes.

Old Post 04-20-2014 03:53 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Climb or Die
UKC Forum Member

btt here ya go Robbie and hunter

Old Post 04-27-2014 12:55 AM
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

im hunting collectors doc here in iowa now his dam is plus points dolley. as a 2 year old in Arkansas I won 3 first place wins in 3 weekends making him into a night champion. 2 night champion wins in 4 cast. then he became sick with tick fever he back on the rebound now. he has a big bawl mouth on track and a loud chop on the tre. last night looked really good treeing a coon 9/10s of a mile deep look me 2 hours to get around the creek to get to him still spitting then out 120 barks a minute hope to have him ready for the req hunt in la grand iowa .

Old Post 04-27-2014 04:31 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robdog1967
UKC Forum Member

Flo is a Sharp looking dog.

Old Post 04-27-2014 08:26 PM
Robdog1967 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robdog1967 Click here to Send Robdog1967 a Private Message Click Here to Email Robdog1967 Visit Robdog1967's homepage! Find more posts by Robdog1967 Add Robdog1967 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mr Hennesy sounds like u got Penny headed in the right direction . I put Repo her littermate in his 1st pkc hunt last weekend an he won his cast hes won$72.

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 05-04-2014 06:49 PM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

hey guys....got a littermate sister

to repo and penney. she is doing very good for just being a year old. super smart and handles the best.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 05-04-2014 11:03 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

BONE FEMALE

I HAVE A BONE FEMALE 10 MON, OLD HUNTN HER 3 NTS WEEK WALK HER ACROSS FRESH COON TRACKS NOTHN SHE WILL GO OPPOSIT OF ANOTHER DOG BUT HAS YET TO MAKE A BARK BEST BRED FEMALE YOU WILL FIND OUT OF A LEDGEND DAM WHAT SHUD I DO

DOES ANY BODY ON HERE HAVE A LITTER MATES ==TO HER [ DAM IS ] [[ SYLISH STATIC ]] == WHICH IS OUT OF LEDGEND

Last edited by AndyMiller on 05-14-2014 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 05-13-2014 12:12 AM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

Have you shown her a caged coon?

Old Post 05-13-2014 03:29 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Stick with her mine was slow starting, hit 1 yr old and a light switch turned on, Treed coon, 5 out of the last 6 nights out now. I would just keep hunting her once or twice a week, and I'm sure one of these nights something will click.
http://youtu.be/rgTtchpSPr0

Last edited by Fisher13 on 05-13-2014 at 04:13 AM

Old Post 05-13-2014 04:06 AM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

way to go Bob.. not bad for 70 something... congrats

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 05-25-2014 05:11 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

First place dog was a Bone Collector female. Owned by one of my hunting partners. Young female she is a good one.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 05-27-2014 01:51 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote