UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Meadwoods Mountain Music Blue
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I have a female pup out of the most recent cross on him and Abby.

She is about as smart a puppy as I have ever had.

She's too young to put in the woods yet, but is forevermore a smart pup with a head full of sense.

I can't wait until she's old enough to start.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2016 10:48 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Carrol. Your female sounds like she may be a keeper. As you know Blue has a lot of my blood running through his veins and I don't own A hair on him but I like to keep up with what is reproducing and what kind of a hound they develope into. I ve seen alot of good looking hounds and I know this one here is the total package. If he were a darker blue he would win abouth every show he would be entered. Well thats my observation, but i'm not breeding for color or looks. Any way heres another picture of this fine speciman of a bluetick coon hound.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 09-22-2016 at 01:59 AM

Old Post 09-22-2016 12:29 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I like that color.

Old Post 09-22-2016 05:15 AM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Matt turner and Dual Grn Ch Meadowoods Blue penny for her Queen Of Hunt and Grn Nt winner.

Penny is the Mother of Gr Ch Nt Ch Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue and He is passing on her genes.

A lot of the females out of Cache sound just like penny. Alice and sissy are two of my favorites. Cache is looking very very good in the breedin pen.

Every cross so far is producing HARD hunting naturals. Made some X breed off Swamp rooster females that are cranking. Abby pups are cranking, love my Real steel hound.

He has sired 129 pups so far and has been bred to the some finest bitches . Dan Rosiers Jane X cache produced a very nice male only hunted by himself they say he can flat put em on the wood. Cache x ruby was a good cross and on and on . Very satisfied !!

Old Post 10-19-2016 08:22 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Cache\Jane pup. never hunted with another dog. 11 months old

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 10-20-2016 02:54 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

I know where there is a litter mate male pup to above pup for sale. His wife lost her job. Pup is running and treeing. Puppy price of $300. Call or text me and I will pass his number on to you. Located in W. VA.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 12-04-2016 at 11:52 PM

Old Post 11-04-2016 02:26 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

All good here, matt , my brother and I all killed a buck (matt got his w a gun) he he . Cache is lookin like a powerhouse in the woods and the breeding pen. Several youngs males in ohio are tearing up the woods one off cache and rosiers jane the other is off cache and Sunni matts good female.

Real steel is drawing a lot of attention as he is good looking hound with a MONSTER mouth. Brandy off cache and kit is making a powerful cooner . And I enjoy all my cache pups such as joan jett , sissy , alice and chole all off cache.

I believe he is a TOP reproducer maybe as good or better than ol Dai Jim himself

Old Post 12-04-2016 11:01 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

All good here, matt , my brother and I all killed a buck (matt got his w a gun) he he . Cache is lookin like a powerhouse in the woods and the breeding pen. Several youngs males in ohio are tearing up the woods one off cache and rosiers jane the other is off cache and Sunni matts good female.

Real steel is drawing a lot of attention as he is good looking hound with a MONSTER mouth. Brandy off cache and kit is making a powerful cooner . And I enjoy all my cache pups such as joan jett , sissy , alice and chole all off cache.

I believe he is a TOP reproducer maybe as good or better than ol Dai Jim himself

Old Post 12-04-2016 11:01 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Real Steel

Cache and Real Steel Video

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 12-04-2016 at 11:57 PM

Old Post 12-04-2016 11:50 PM
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I love the mouths on those two.

Old Post 12-05-2016 03:45 AM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Meadowoods S. R. Blue whiskey jack is 13mos old. he is the strongest dia Jim blood alive.

he is a half littermate cross off Ellis Blue jim. sire is meadowoods mountain music Blue x mitchells Idaho blue jill

both sired by Ellis blue jim

I also have at this time a female half littermate cross off Edwards Blue jake.

if everthing goes well these two will b crossed and hopefully we will bring Matt Turners Stinger dog back to life!

Old Post 12-06-2016 06:59 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Whiskey Jack

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 12-06-2016 08:03 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

********************Mountain Musics Blue
***************True Boy Blue
********************Kephert's Blue Fannie
*********Gr.NiteCh, Smokey River Bl. Diam. Jim
********************Anderson's Soilder
***************Palmer's Annabelle Lee
********************Blue Gal
******Ch. Ellis' Blue Jim
********************Hill's Arkansas Blue
***************Smokey River Blue Sage
********************Smokey River Bl. Music Mae
**********Smokey River Sage's B. Gina
********************Smokey River Blue Ring
***************Smokey River Blue Nan
********************Smokey River B. Ponca Sue

GrChNiteCh'Pr'Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue

*******************Nite Ch Mosquito Creek Hank
**************Mosquito Creek Tree Daddy Hank HTX
*******************Mailes' Blue Rudy's Sue
******Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch Pr Meadowoods Blue Penny
*******************NiteChChPrBaker's Mosquito Creek Stinger
***************Mosquito Creek Stingers Ruby
********************Yankee's Blue Diamond

937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 12-07-2016 at 10:37 AM

Old Post 12-07-2016 03:41 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason TPK
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bear hunt

quote:
Originally posted by cabins
thanks Ken for having Matt and I up to enjoy your hospitality and to see your fine hounds go. And I got to see your one eared willy on his first hunt , thanks Ken I cant get my mind off him!! 85 degrees nice drive nice mouth and he's a looker. Out of Gr Nt ChEdwards blue jake and Meadowoods blue penny. 13 mos old. Your Huck hound is a great one good luck with your stock they are all nice.

What is the light colored big blocky headed male in that one picture??

* * * * Home Of * * * *
GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Bennett's LiL Lucy (Juicy) (Bodacious x Salin Sadie)
NiteCh 'PR' Trash Proof Powerstrokin' Doom (Rebel x Juicy)
'PR' Trash Proof Tuff Crowd (Tuff x Juicy)
'PR' Trash Proof Sweet Sixteeny (Ace x Baby Six)
'PR' Trash Proof Boot Scootin Boogie (Prodigy x Gunny)

* * * * Partnerships * * * *
GrNiteCh 'PR' Ball'z Rushcreek Tuff Luck (Gauge x Betty) co-owned with Danny Perez & Justin Williams
NiteCh 'PR' Bama Blue Millie (Hillbilly Willie x Max Destruction) co-owned with Justin Williams

Old Post 12-07-2016 02:58 PM
Jason TPK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason TPK Click here to Send Jason TPK a Private Message Find more posts by Jason TPK Add Jason TPK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

This is Jim off of Ellis Blue Jim frozen semen and Mitchell s Idaho Blue Star.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 12-07-2016 10:54 PM
Jparker
UKC Forum Member

Mr Turner do you have any pups for sale now

Old Post 12-25-2016 02:24 PM
Jparker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jparker Click here to Send Jparker a Private Message Click Here to Email Jparker Find more posts by Jparker Add Jparker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I have a six month old Cache x Abby female for sale.

Raised running loose,hates a coon,ready to go.

A buddy of mine let me have one,and I ended up with a pair out of this cross and can't train both.

Old Post 01-04-2017 03:28 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

John Gill Bred Penny To Kid and has a belly full. Give John a call or text he may have you on his list.
I'm going to be making a cross for some bear hounds soon. These will make great coondogs just alot head up track driving in this cross.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 01-05-2017 11:10 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

penny has 9 beautiful pups sired by dual grn Koosiers billy the kid. Im excited about this cross as it has my favorites tree daddy, tree momma sis , stinger , dia jim and chief.

both Kid and penny are very balanced.

I have been breeding Cache to some of the finest females lately. Kid females are tuff and they are breeding several top females to him.

I have 11 crosses planned this year breeding to 7 different studs. two will be big game litters. If you are looking for a smokey river pup give me a call . will show em in the woods . Real steel is top shelf all the way! Big Mouth great drive and sure can echo a big holler can hear him for miles .
Very nice hound I like him alot

Last edited by cabins on 01-12-2017 at 10:51 PM

Old Post 01-12-2017 10:46 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

The top females are pouring in!! Cache has been bred to 5 top females just in last month and its not surprising as there are cache pups tearing up the woods all over the country. Young man has one out of dan rosiers jane that is making a power cooner. Matt turners friend has another named Ned Pepper all my cache pups are tuff . All crosses are working well .

Smokey river at its best! Track drivers big mouths extreme drive . Cat , coon and bear nothing too tuff for these hounds. Also have Real steel a once in a lifetime hound as good as they get.

12 broke females here if your lookin for a pup. 5 real nice started females one off cache xkit I call brandy is for real . bought an abbey pup back boy I felt like I hit lottery!

THEY JUST COME IN WAVES

Old Post 02-03-2017 09:37 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Here is Smokey. He is now 15 months old. He is from Cache and my Jane female. These are the coon he treed all alone this season. He treed alone before season, but these he got down to him. He is owned by Dodge Collins. He hunted during the super Moon, snow, anything. But these are only by himself. Dodge's dad said he hung 6 in trees, saw coon in dens and had 4 slick trees... Yeah...4.... Future stud dog material. He is also beautiful. Dodge wants to put a Nite ch title and an HTX title on him while the leaves are off.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 02-05-2017 12:39 AM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

The female i have out of Cache x Abbie is doing good. She is built for speed and has a good personality.

Southern Thunder Bluetick Kennels

At Stud: GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S BLUE WHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE $300 STUD FEE

HOME OF: GRNITECH GRCH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX
2015 TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION
2015 PURINA RACE BREED CHAMPION
2015 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITECH BLUETICK
2015 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2015 AUTUMN OAKS BBOA / BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 WINTER CLASSIC DOUBLE CAST WINNER PURINA POINTS EVENT
2015 WINTER CLASSIC BBOA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 ARKANSAS STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 MISSOURI STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 KENTUCKY STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 INDIANA STATE PURINA CONTEDER CAST WINNER
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA TEXAS STATE CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA YOUTH NATIONALS CAST WINNER 2ND OVERALL HIGH SCORE
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 HOUND OF THE YEAR
2015 BBOA/BBCHA GRAND REUNION RQE 1ST PLACE IOWA
2015 BBOA NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL CAST WINNER / 1ST RUNNER UP
2015 ELBERT VAUGHN MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BILL JACKSON MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BOOMER SOONER CLASSIC CHAMPION
2015 WESTERN ENGLISH SPRING CLASSIS CAST WINNER
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP CAST WINNER
2015 BLUETICK CHALLENGE CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UKC WORLD HUNT CAST WINNER
2016 PURINA NATIONALS CAST WINNER / BREED CHAMPION / HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
5 Time World Qualifier and 3 Peat Zone Champion
Too many wins to list them all
2020 Performance Sire at Stud
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX

Thanks to everyone who has breed to Crocket or is hunting one of his offspring

Old Post 02-05-2017 02:01 AM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Good luck Dodge! looks like you have a fine hound. I can see Jane and cache in him . cache throws a lot of penny in his offspring.

AND speaking of penny.......penny x Kid pups are here and ready to go! they are fatties and marked very well . they will be performance reg.

$400.00 each to competition hunters preferred !!!

419 496b 1360

Old Post 02-06-2017 04:13 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

NITECH GRCH'PR'MEADOWOODS MOUNTAIN MUSIC BLUE PUPS ON THE WAY

John, has only entered Cache up in bigger hunts and is a winner. His offspring are quick starters and have above average mouths. Very balanced and very good tree dogs. These females below will be permenant performance pups.

Direct daughter of Tree Daddy and Booming Blue Lou x Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue.(606)359-4346 Jordon

Direct Daughter of Koosers Billy The Kid. X Ruby(sister to 2014 2nd place World Champ Coon Gettin Ginger)Tough female all coon dog Roxy to Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue.(937)507-5969 Jeff.

Direct Daughter of Koosers Billy The Kid and Angel. Angels sire Stillwaterfarms Blue Legend. X Booming Blue Lou.
Annie x Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue. Big Mouth very very accurate hard going very balanced will have the meat. John is going to raise this litter (419)496-1360 John.

These are 3 solid top of the line females. If you know some one that is looking to buy a pup of a lifetime that will be a solid cooner I highly recommend one from any of these crosses.
John Gill don't own a hair on any of these 3 females.Mountain Music Blue (Cache) is reproducing some extra nice hounds. There are 2 more females bred at this time also. I'm not sure the bloodlines.
Also John may have a male left out of Dual Grand Koosers Billy The Kid and Dual Grand Meadowoods Blue Penny. About 4 weeks old now. (419)496-1360.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 02-10-2017 01:58 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Kid/Penny pups

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 02-23-2017 12:55 AM