UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > The Litter Of Impact!
Pages (12): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jculler8
Put the proof in the pudding and start posting pleasure hunting pics "every night". It ain't that hard and I still work full time!

LMAO........post pleasure hunting pics every night.......why to impress you? Who cares about impressing you. My guess is there are very few people involved with this litter worrying about what you think of their dogs. My hat is off to Mr. Hopkins, he's not argued or fought with anyone on the threads about the litter of impact. I don't know him at all, never met him or talked to him but I'd bet he's a class act.........the TOTAL OPPOSITE of you two.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2013 04:40 PM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Yall are a bunch of haters.

Old Post 03-16-2013 05:33 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by john Duemmer
I have never seen so much smoke blown up so many a$$es.
All this titles dont make a coondog crap is about the oldest excuse in the book, it is and always has been the way we evaluate a dogs talent against others. If you dont think so i would refer you to page one of this thread where Lippers ad lists his titles and acomplishments.
Its also insulting to all the guys out there who devote their lives to traveling and campaigning a dog, spending thousands of hours,and thousands of dollars getting them ready to compete for a coveted title, and then some stumpjumper comes along and says "titles dont make a coondog". OR "papers dont tree coon"
ITS BULLLLLLLLLLLLLSHT.

Boy Mr Dummer seems like he has an axe to grind with the Lipper dogs . I bred to Dr Law because I owned sons and daughters of Lipper and loved them I suppose whether they would have won or not . Bawl on track some bawl on tree . Not babblers or loose mouth that barked from time you unleashed until something else treed like a lot of these modern dogs that also chop on the ground . Both KC have changed the rules to allow babblers a minute to settle down hopefully instead of forcing the idiots out of the hunt by scratching . I dont know about the litter of Impact individual abilities but Im hunting 3 from one litter that have yet to turn 7 months that will run and tree very stylishly and have a coon so far and another from one of his first litters that are just what Ive been waiting on big screaming mouths independant mostly bawl on tree . Maybe thats the IMPACT Tom was looking for I know it was for me . I will put mine in the hunts when they are ready . If I put 1000 hours in training mine to get them ready to compete as you say i only get to go a few times a week at best for several hours it will take me 111 weeks after they turn 6 months so maybe some from that IMPACT litter will start showing up . Maybe I will win some larger hunts . The Law pups and one from Lippers lady that I have witnessed seem to really like to get lonely and they are accurate . Hopefully winners . Theres no smoke been blown up my rear end . Ive been hunting them since the 80's so my opinion of them is not what Ive been told its from my experiences . I like competition and seeing what the other handlers have but if I had one of the last sons or daughters of Lipper it would be a scary hunt everytime as Id be afraid of getting them killed or stolen and Ive experienced both of those this year .

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger
UKC CH PKC CH CHKC CH Cold Traxx Man Child
GRNTCH PKC CH Hunt it off Bella
Cold Traxx Southern Honey
Cold Traxx Mattie
Cold Traxx Super Freak

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Last edited by Mike Knuckols on 03-16-2013 at 10:11 PM

Old Post 03-16-2013 10:00 PM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

WELL SAID

quote:
Originally posted by perry co cooner
LMAO........post pleasure hunting pics every night.......why to impress you? Who cares about impressing you. My guess is there are very few people involved with this litter worrying about what you think of their dogs. My hat is off to Mr. Hopkins, he's not argued or fought with anyone on the threads about the litter of impact. I don't know him at all, never met him or talked to him but I'd bet he's a class act.........the TOTAL OPPOSITE of you two.

WELL SAID!

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 03-16-2013 10:12 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

No Axe to grind here, I was one of the guys hopeing something great would pop out of that cross. But i have been at this waaaay to long to believe the balooney about these great dogs that are just being kept away from the hunts because their owners are private or hunt shy. Lipper threw some great dogs, but dont kid yourself he threw some loose mouth,trashy,idiots just like any stud dog that is bred as much as he was.
One thing for sure though if there is a great reproducer in that litter no one will ever know, because without wins and titles the dog will not draw the number of quality females that it takes to make an "impact"on the breed.

Old Post 03-16-2013 10:28 PM
john Duemmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john Duemmer Click here to Send john Duemmer a Private Message Click Here to Email john Duemmer Find more posts by john Duemmer Add john Duemmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deeprvr31
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Duemmer, I couldn't help but notice that your signature states
"Everything that makes them a COONDOG is on the inside".
So is it "TITLES" or what's on the "INSIDE" that makes the COONDOG????
I'm confused!!!

GRNTCH PKC CH DEEP RIVER CRYSTAL
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/CrystalRuby014.jpg

Gone But Not Forgotten
GRNTCH SILVER CH DEEP RIVER RUBY
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/6-24-2007-19.jpg

NTCH PKC CH 'PR' DEEP RIVER RUBY II
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/deeprvr31/DeepRiverRubyII021.jpg

Grant Jenkins
662-231-0921

Last edited by deeprvr31 on 03-16-2013 at 10:40 PM

Old Post 03-16-2013 10:38 PM
deeprvr31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deeprvr31 Click here to Send deeprvr31 a Private Message Click Here to Email deeprvr31 Find more posts by deeprvr31 Add deeprvr31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by deeprvr31
Mr. Duemmer, I couldn't help but notice that your signature states "Everything that makes them a COONDOG is on the inside".
So is it "TITLES" or what's on the "INSIDE" that makes the COONDOG????
I'm confused!!!

Its whats on the inside that makes them a coondog, but its what they acomplish in the hunts and the studpen that defines weather or not they will have an impact on the breed.
that is what we are talking about right (the litter of impact)

Old Post 03-16-2013 10:45 PM
john Duemmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john Duemmer Click here to Send john Duemmer a Private Message Click Here to Email john Duemmer Find more posts by john Duemmer Add john Duemmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

I hope they make an impact . I know and talk to Tom on a regular bases . I know his health wont allow him to push Doc . He did bring a 7 month old out of him this week for a drop and he did well . My pups I believe will win . 2 of the 6 months old a male and female will be going to their super stakes they are very very quick and loud . I work rotating shifts so 3 nights a week is about all I can manage right now and Im training 4 pups and trying to get another championed out . I do have a partner that helps but it will take a little time . Im sure their have been some duds out of Lipper but he does put many of the most desirable traits back into the modern dogs that I think are missing but who am I ? ( A 30 plus year coon hunter that knows these squeely mouth babbling slick treerers are pathetic . Paper dogs false barkers trashy its terrible lol ). When a guy post or puts in his adds gets his mouth open good i cringe haha . I dont think I care to win with those kind of hounds . Ive owned and made a few champions better handlers could have titled sooners but when they made it they were the style and kind of hounds that I value and that truely is all that matters . Half the dogs ive drawn in the last couple of years are chop on ground and it at one time was considered a culling fault . I guess thats why Im a Lipper fan . I would have loved to get one out of the litter of Impact but Im not the least bit ashamed of my Law pups and they will be in the hunts . I believe the super stakes programs have these pups in the hunts very early . In the past I didnt even consider putting them in a hunt until they were 2 to 3 years old . I dont think 95 % of the yearlings out there can hang with most of the mature hounds

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger
UKC CH PKC CH CHKC CH Cold Traxx Man Child
GRNTCH PKC CH Hunt it off Bella
Cold Traxx Southern Honey
Cold Traxx Mattie
Cold Traxx Super Freak

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Old Post 03-16-2013 10:55 PM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

quote:

You are so very right! Well said!

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 03-17-2013 12:30 AM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

LOUD & INDEPENDENT
TIGHT BUILT
GOOD LOOKING HOUNDS

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 03-17-2013 01:43 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
k.trumble
UKC Forum Member

Law

Pmbox is full mr Hopkins

Old Post 03-17-2013 04:09 AM
k.trumble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k.trumble Click here to Send k.trumble a Private Message Click Here to Email k.trumble Find more posts by k.trumble Add k.trumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S DR. LAW..

Thank you for the heads up. I emptied
my pm box.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper
903-407-0530

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 03-17-2013 02:45 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockett42
UKC Forum Member

law

A friend of mine bred a female to him yesterday. I had the oldest pup out of Law here and he got ran over and killed. Hope she has a belly full. Good luck Jr........

Old Post 03-17-2013 03:13 PM
rockett42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockett42 Click here to Send rockett42 a Private Message Click Here to Email rockett42 Find more posts by rockett42 Add rockett42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Man ya'll got your feathers ruffled here! Don't we all own a dog to put it in the woods, not the box???!

Why have a coon dog if you're afraid of it gettin hit?

I guess Frank Goddings is stupid?! Ouch

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 03-17-2013 04:46 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Man ya'll got your feathers ruffled here! Don't we all own a dog to put it in the woods, not the box???!

Why have a coon dog if you're afraid of it gettin hit?

I guess Frank Goddings is stupid?! Ouch

I didn't read anywhere where anyone said they don't hunt the dogs from this litter. Did I miss the post where someone said they don't get the dogs in the woods?

Old Post 03-17-2013 04:58 PM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I didn't read anywhere where anyone said they don't hunt the dogs from this litter. Did I miss the post where someone said they don't get the dogs in the woods?

"I think some may be overlooking the Big picture. "A person can Appear to be brave, but Prove to be dumb by getting something killed that CAN'T be replaced.""

It appears to me this one doesn't hunt his

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 03-17-2013 05:03 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockett42
UKC Forum Member

law

With TJs Stylish Lipper dying this week, Lipper dogs are getting scarce. I dont know of but 3.....

Old Post 03-17-2013 05:06 PM
rockett42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockett42 Click here to Send rockett42 a Private Message Click Here to Email rockett42 Find more posts by rockett42 Add rockett42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

The value of these hounds, just like the ones in your own kennel, is determined by the person who owns them. Anytime someone unsnaps their lead the risk just got higher. Its up to the owner to determine the amount of risk they choose to take. I don't see where the pressure to prove anything should even placed on anyone who has a hound off of this cross or any other cross.

The proof may certainly be in the pudding, as you say, but it is up to the cook weather you have a bowl full or not.

Best of luck to everyone who has one off "The Litter of Impact ".
Its very evident that you are amused by this thread!

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 03-17-2013 05:12 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
"I think some may be overlooking the Big picture. "A person can Appear to be brave, but Prove to be dumb by getting something killed that CAN'T be replaced.""

It appears to me this one doesn't hunt his

Did you ever hear the term it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?

The person that posted that doesn't even own a dog out of the litter of impact. I believe he was merely giving his thoughts.

Old Post 03-17-2013 07:35 PM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Did you ever hear the term it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?

The person that posted that doesn't even own a dog out of the litter of impact. I believe he was merely giving his thoughts.

X2

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 03-17-2013 10:07 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:

That is Correct on Both Points.

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 03-18-2013 02:23 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smartin0022
UKC Forum Member

I love lipper blood! Don't have any right now but I can get some very close up now thanks to Law. < That right there is the impact! Some of the best hounds we ever hunted out of our kennels were double lipper bred.
I have a fondness for a lipper hound get gone bust a hole in the night get hooked and stay put track and tree dogs. I'm very sure if I had one out of the impact litter I would be as nervous as a hen in a foxhouse everytime I let him/her loose. But I like the fact that with a direct son of lipper being bred ou there the traits live on and we don't have to just remember the great hounds of the past we can hunt their sons and daughters and grandsons and granddaughters for many years to come. I bet Lipper will go down in history as being the most famous coonhound of all time. I know when I think of a coonhound I think of Lipper.

Old Post 03-18-2013 03:34 AM
smartin0022 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smartin0022 Click here to Send smartin0022 a Private Message Click Here to Email smartin0022 Find more posts by smartin0022 Add smartin0022 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Yep.Im with you shane.Best hound ive followed was lipper breed.Many many nights she would have coon treed before you got ur.light on.We timed her a couple times for fun and in less than 60 seconds after u unsnapped her shed be parked under a coon.I will never forget that dog.More lipper blood will impact the breed for the better.

Old Post 03-18-2013 03:48 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dumbdog1988
Banned

Re: LITTER OF IMPACT..,

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper
Thanks.. Well stated and understood.
My computer is down and my phone will
only allow short responses. I will edit this
Post in order to give a proper response. Thanks

Firstly I did not save LIPPERS 2 year old
Semen for 30 years to get a dog to run
The competition curcuit with.

My goal and dream was to bring back
Good looking track driving big mouthed
Hair raising accurate tree dogs. I see
That happening through Dr. Law pups.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/ Lipper
903-407-0530

Tom we've never met but keep doing what you're doing! As far as I'm concerned the hunts today are a joke!! And yes I've been to them and seen what they're all about. PKC you got a whole bunch of guys looking to cheat you anyway they can cause theres money involved. UKC titles are a joke when you can grand a dog out at a local hunt with 1-2 casts of nitech. Beyond that it's all about whos got money to promote their dogs and "hype" them up.

Point being the hunts are overated and alot of the actual coondogs will never even be entered into a hunt because of all the non-sense that happens.

Always remember sheeple a dog can be a dominant reproducer and never be entered in a hunt! Nuff said

Old Post 03-18-2013 06:47 PM
dumbdog1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dumbdog1988 Click here to Send dumbdog1988 a Private Message Find more posts by dumbdog1988 Add dumbdog1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: LITTER OF IMPACT..,

quote:
Originally posted by dumbdog1988
Tom we've never met but keep doing what you're doing! As far as I'm concerned the hunts today are a joke!! And yes I've been to them and seen what they're all about. PKC you got a whole bunch of guys looking to cheat you anyway they can cause theres money involved. UKC titles are a joke when you can grand a dog out at a local hunt with 1-2 casts of nitech. Beyond that it's all about whos got money to promote their dogs and "hype" them up.

Point being the hunts are overated and alot of the actual coondogs will never even be entered into a hunt because of all the non-sense that happens.

Always remember sheeple a dog can be a dominant reproducer and never be entered in (a hunt! Nuff said

Exactly. If I owned a pup out lipper. It would. Never be loose outside a fenced enclosure.

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 03-18-2013 07:49 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote