UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > The Inferno By Sunspot!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joey
UKC Forum Member

Exclamation The Inferno By Sunspot!!!

The Inferno is our latest light, it has the quality workmanship and lifetime warranty that out customers have loved in the past. It has 2 flooded walking lights and 2 colors. It comes standard with a red and green but we can place red, green or amber in them, in any combination you like. It has a nice clean spot and on our meter we have not seen anything brighter. The colors are a perfect flood for walking or shinning eyes. The walking light is nicer than any we have made so far. You and your buddies can walk with it. It is balanced perfect. You can place one finger in the middle of the helmet and it sets perfectly level. I'm no salesmen so I have to rely on a great product and facts and that's all I'm giving you here. We would greatly appreciate your business, thanks.

High 2 1/2 to 3 hours
low 145 hours
Flooded walking light and all the colors are 15 high, 100 hours on low.
Switch on the head
interchangeable from Hard cap to soft cap
Lifetime warranty
perfectly balanced and comfortable on a ridge line bump cap.
936 827 6309 feel free to call or text anytime, Thanks

Here are some videos using the light, No the best and I was actually just recording my dog. So I dont show everything on it but it will give you an idea.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1...h6o2dkLoUSKyg4g

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Last edited by joey on 05-02-2018 at 05:43 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2017 01:12 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whats up
UKC Forum Member

Price

Old Post 07-19-2017 02:04 AM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by whats up
Price

$295 plus 15 shipping,

Home Of:

Old Post 07-19-2017 02:24 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Light....

Looks Nice Mike.......!!!
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 07-19-2017 04:12 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Light....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Looks Nice Mike.......!!!
Tim

Thanks Tim, The few people that have gotten them really like them. We are going to try to get a video together in the next week or so.

Home Of:

Old Post 07-23-2017 04:02 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Light....

quote:
Originally posted by joey
Thanks Tim, The few people that have gotten them really like them. We are going to try to get a video together in the next week or so.

Try to get us a Video Mike.......
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 07-23-2017 12:57 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Light....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Try to get us a Video Mike.......
Tim

What would you like to see on the video? Just shinning a light around doesn't normally do any of them any justice. What do you think?

Home Of:

Old Post 07-25-2017 12:23 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Light....

quote:
What would you like to see on the video? Just shinning a light around doesn't normally do any of them any justice. What do you think?

You can get a general idea of how bright they are, and how they reach the tops of the Big tree's.
I am interested more in seeing the Walklight.......
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 07-25-2017 02:24 AM
rodney batiste
UKC Forum Member

Angry Re: Re: Re: Re: Light....

Compare it against some of the other top cap lights out there. Side by side comparison or tree top to tree top comparison.

QUOTE]Originally posted by joey
What would you like to see on the video? Just shinning a light around doesn't normally do any of them any justice. What do you think? [/QUOTE]

Old Post 07-25-2017 03:27 AM
rodney batiste is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney batiste Click here to Send rodney batiste a Private Message Click Here to Email rodney batiste Find more posts by rodney batiste Add rodney batiste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Light....

quote:
Originally posted by rodney batiste
Compare it against some of the other top cap lights out there. Side by side comparison or tree top to tree top comparison.

QUOTE]Originally posted by joey
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Mr. Batiste, that would just get it deleted.

Home Of:

Old Post 07-26-2017 03:36 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

Appreciate the orders, the light has been well received by everyone that has gotten it. Thanks

Home Of:

Old Post 07-30-2017 03:15 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

We are getting ready for AO, hope to see you all there!

Home Of:

Old Post 08-07-2017 04:52 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

If you want well built, great balance, as bright as you can get and a lifetime warranty? Give us a call.

Home Of:

Old Post 09-24-2017 05:19 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys we are working on a project and are asking for our customers to send us HI QUALITY hunting pictures. It doesn't have to have our light in it but it would be nice. We will be using the best ones we can get. Send them to miker@sunspotlights.com, Thanks

Home Of:

Old Post 11-04-2017 07:31 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Is the walking light wider than the one on the fire?

Old Post 11-07-2017 03:18 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

shout out for Joey

I will try not to be too long winded.Background,i have owned 7 Sunspot lights.First one Joey sold I bought two,bought every new one since except his latest,the inferno.Decided to try something new,bought the Bright Eyes Double Death on soft cap.Double Death is a fine light,brighter than Sunspot on every setting,color modules ,main beam,especially the amber,its BRIGHT.BUT if you don't really need the brightest light on the market hands down the Sunspot is lighter,more comfortable,more user friendly with just one switch on head.Death has two switchs one on head one on battery pack.Brightness, if you cant find it with Sunspot it probably isn't there.My only compliant with Sunspot the amber just wasn't bright enough for me to walk with.By the way im 72 years old and it just may be my old eyes.lol This is all just my personal opionon.

Old Post 11-07-2017 07:02 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: shout out for Joey

quote:
Originally posted by critter
I will try not to be too long winded.Background,i have owned 7 Sunspot lights.First one Joey sold I bought two,bought every new one since except his latest,the inferno.Decided to try something new,bought the Bright Eyes Double Death on soft cap.Double Death is a fine light,brighter than Sunspot on every setting,color modules ,main beam,especially the amber,its BRIGHT.BUT if you don't really need the brightest light on the market hands down the Sunspot is lighter,more comfortable,more user friendly with just one switch on head.Death has two switchs one on head one on battery pack.Brightness, if you cant find it with Sunspot it probably isn't there.My only compliant with Sunspot the amber just wasn't bright enough for me to walk with.By the way im 72 years old and it just may be my old eyes.lol This is all just my personal opionon.

I can make the color about as bright as you want it. Its no secret how to do it but we chose to make them what we thought was bright enough and have a longer burn time. We concentrated more on shinning eyes with the color led more than walking. I always thought it was defeating the purpose to have a really bright color. We know that there are some lights out there with brighter colors than we have but it was by choice. Nothing is brighter then the inferno on the main beam. I have made sure I have seen and tested them all so that I can give my costumers the correct info when they ask. So if you request it we can make your color brighter and the walking light. We really appreciate the years of continued business Critter! Thanks

Home Of:

Old Post 11-07-2017 11:57 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Smoke
Is the walking light wider than the one on the fire?

Not really but I can make it brighter if you want.

Home Of:

Old Post 11-07-2017 11:59 PM
longfork
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: shout out for Joey

quote:
I can make the color about as bright as you want it. Its no secret how to do it but we chose to make them what we thought was bright enough and have a longer burn time. We concentrated more on shinning eyes with the color led more than walking. I always thought it was defeating the purpose to have a really bright color. We know that there are some lights out there with brighter colors than we have but it was by choice. Nothing is brighter then the inferno on the main beam. I have made sure I have seen and tested them all so that I can give my costumers the correct info when they ask. So if you request it we can make your color brighter and the walking light. We really appreciate the years of continued business Critter! Thanks

I ALWAYS WANT A DIM SPOT OR NOT SO BRIGHT A COLOR FOR FINDING EYES ,MUCH EASIER TO SEE.AS FOR THE SUNSPOT LIGHTS I STILL HAVE ONE OF THE FIRST ONES BUILT AND ITS STILL GOING STRONG,UNBEATABLE.MY FRIEND HAS AN HD(4 years now) and he won't mind me saying,(HE'S TOUGH ON EQUIPMENT) he hunts hard and the light is bulletproof.and as far as finding a coon with the leaves off if you can't find it with a sunspot light you dont know what you're looking for or it's not there.a lot of great light's being built today and sunspot is one of the best. bright,well built for the long haul.

Dan.

606-639-8439

Old Post 11-08-2017 12:42 AM
longfork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longfork Click here to Send longfork a Private Message Click Here to Email longfork Visit longfork's homepage! Find more posts by longfork Add longfork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I sure like the 3 models of Sunspot lights I’ve had.

Old Post 11-08-2017 01:54 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

I know its said by every company but we sincerely appreciate you guys using our product. There are several families that rely on it and we are all very thankful.

Home Of:

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:28 PM
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Cant ask for a better light or guy to deal with. As far as i have found this group has the best warranty on the market. I appreciate you guys and your dedication of building a tough light for the coonhunters at a reasonable price.

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Old Post 01-19-2018 07:04 PM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

message box

Hey Mike your message box is full!

Old Post 01-25-2018 06:50 PM
kenny rhea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny rhea Click here to Send kenny rhea a Private Message Click Here to Email kenny rhea Visit kenny rhea's homepage! Find more posts by kenny rhea Add kenny rhea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

I haven't been updating much but I enjoyed seeing everyone at the Winter Classic. I've started making a few videos, not as much about the light but you can see it a little. I'll be making a lot more in the future. Trying to work a light and video camera isn't as easy as it looks! You can see them here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1...h6o2dkLoUSKyg4g

Home Of:

Old Post 02-22-2018 02:42 PM
longfork
UKC Forum Member

NICE VIDEO,GREAT LIGHT

Dan.

606-639-8439

Old Post 02-22-2018 11:59 PM
longfork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longfork Click here to Send longfork a Private Message Click Here to Email longfork Visit longfork's homepage! Find more posts by longfork Add longfork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote